Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404229 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jehovah I am rejoicing for what you did my sis beetle. Eseeee baba, nagodeee, imeela, thank you. Lo will bring happiness to your home. I am next in line.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Congratulation Beetle, she ll always be source of Joy to Ur family. Happy Wedding Anniversary. Wish u many more fruitful years together in Love.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Congrats beetle, what a perfect anniversary gift. God is indeed faithful!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beetle:
Come and help me thank God o. He has done it for me. Gave birth to a bouncing baby girl this morning! This was my 7th transfer. If He can do this, girls pls don't lose hope. It's also our 9th year anniversary tomorrow.

Congrats...this our God is too much....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beetle:
Come and help me thank God o. He has done it for me. Gave birth to a bouncing baby girl this morning! This was my 7th transfer. If He can do this, girls pls don't lose hope. It's also our 9th year anniversary tomorrow.

Congrats dear.your testimony is really strength for those of us here.may God continue to bless your womb with more children.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Omg! Omg! Wow. @Beettle congrats. What a wonderful way to celebrate ur WA. I pray ur little angel will bring more joy in ur home just as she hv started.. HWA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
congratulations aunty beetle..... So so happy right now........ Na Godwin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
@ beetle congrat dear so hapi for u. She shall be a blessing to her generation. Fertility blessings to all mamas in the house.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
mumihaja:
Conclusion bilateral polycystic ovaries. The doctor also said my chances of ovulating is very slim that I don't really ovulate everymonth, please help me O.

@mowojuoluwo, i will like to suggest you take, vitex, m2tone and maca for 3 month to help regulate your cycle, you can as well take 1 capsule of soy isoflavones for 5days from cd2 to help you ovulate, then abstain totally from sugar, it it well.....visit the below link to learn more about pcos and how to overcome it, http://natural-fertility-info.com/pcos-fertility-diet
@mumihaja thanks for the reply am now on vitex m2tone and metformin would get the others thanks again for the help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
@beetle, can't imagine the happiness in your home. May God's gift bring more blessings to you and ur dh even as u celebrate ur anniversary. HWA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Congrats @Beetle, ur DD shall bring joy, blessing and many more offspring as u desire to ur home, and she shall fulfil her destiny, Amen. This is an awesome wedding anniv present from God. Happy wedding anniversary!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2015
@ beetle may God bless your lo and ur dh. Congratulations to you.

Pls mamas in the house, pls i nid an advice on what to take to cure a recurrent uti that usually starts after my ovulation. I continuosly use antibiotics, only for it to return d next cycle. Pls advice on what to do.

May dis month be our month of bfp IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2015
Beetle,Congrats on the arrival of your bouncing baby girl.She will fulfill destiny and grow in wisdom and stature..Happy wedding anniversary to you and hubby.

Ambient..Our sabi mama's will attend to your question.Just be patient with them.They are celebrating with our sister Beetle who just experience the hand of God in her marriage.

@All,be expecting more good news.The spirit of God is moving.The power of God is here and he is here to wipe out every tears in our eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2015
@Beetle, Congratulations. You have know the beginning of your daugther, you will not know her end. may you continue to experience joy overflow. I tap from your testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2015
^I love this your prayer.

@Beetle: If I say I'm overwhelmed, its an understatement. I'm always filled with unending joy when an old timer gives birth. Its an assurance that the devil has finally lost the battle. I pray same prayer for you today, that as you have seen the beginning of your daughter, you will not know her end in JESUS NAME.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2015
maureen44:

congrates @ Beetle, may she bring forth JOy to ur family.

Pls i need response on whether to discontinue redrapsberry tea leave after ovulation.

yes please. stop at ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2015
@beetle congratulations &HWA, dis is d beginning of ur unending joy,she will live 2 fulfill destiny &be a sister to many siblings in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Beetle:

congratulations dear.
May God keep her and make her a blessing.
when i logged in and saw 45comments, i knew something good had happened.
she is a special child. born on the day and month of perfection.
Congratulations to u and ur hubby.
God is awesome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
@Cholk8: and For those that have used the Artic Sea and Vit. E, pls what's the dosage you took?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julietchic(f): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2015
I had 2 miscarriage in my 4 years old married and its even had for me to conceive nw.
many people have called us names and even said that my husband is not a man( his best friend) according to him, he claim that I have not has any miscarriage that its a lie.

I just need someone to talk to,someone that understand hw I feel.my number 07011701714.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2015
@Beetle congrats and HWA.

@All, long time, I can see nobody missed me, no body even cared to ask cry,, well, have been peeping sha, I decided to stay quiet since I don't want to actively try again( but not quitting anyways grin), Dh don't want to hear anything about ttc again, that God has blessed me with one already and why am I worrying myself? That how about people that don't have even one? Well, I decided to follow him since he is not releasing any money for hospt, test and so on again grin. Even the tvs I was suppose to do, he kicked against it, and so I didn't do it again, now am cd38, no af no sign of preg, took clomid on cd3-7, triggered on cd15, since then, have been on only follic acid nothing more, I just have this tingling feeling in both boobs, even thought they are not sore or full,my problem is unexplained, cos have done test and scans, no fibroid, no pcos, just irregular periods (which started after puttin to birth) Now I want to ask, can I take maca and vitex and m2tone at the same time, cos I heard it regulates periods. NB:i took hpt yesterday, it was Neg. Sorry for the long post. Fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
@Godmercy15n I ll suggest that ur dh shld also treat UTI. Too much antibiotics is nt gud when ttc. Other sabi mama's will attend to u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Beetle:

Congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
for those around iba,igando,ikotun,idimu,egbeda and environs that want guifei bao and ganoderma u can call uzoma 08035908974.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
@udomama: no vex. Everybody is up to one thing or the other. U cn use it to regulate ur period. It will end in praise ma. Supernatural breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
M2tone has vitex (I think so) so u might not need vitex. Just google them up. Mamas that have used it will shed more light. @iomoge and @tatacherie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
congrats mummy @beetle. God bless you and your sweet baby.
@julietchic, my dear, if i tell u thing persons do to me cos the belle never shot out but jst ignore. look so hot and dress so fine, keep a smiling face but let God knw your wants. all will be well. let u and hubby look and be d hottest couple to envy, take ur mind off self pity my dear, its well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks iOmoge for ur quick response really appreciate it.

where can I get serrapaptase and castrol oil pack with guifie bao? where can I also get tubal flushing done? these ijaw people where are they in lagos? I have been seeing bfp, ttc and bfn but i dont know the meaning.

I know the questions are much but pls help me shed more light.

Thanks

Sabi Mamas1!! Am back after awhile o. Below are my results on hormone profile and HSG:

Latest Hormone Profile 2015
FSH - 6.04
LH - 3.98
PROLACTIN - 10.78
Progesteron - 2.36

Hormone Profile 2012
FSH - 7.4
LH - 4.0
PROLACTIN - 15.2
Progesteron - 6.6

Hormone Profile 2011
FSH - 4.5
LH - 4.5
PROLACTIN - 13
Progesteron - 5.2

2nd HSG
The cervical canal and uterine outline are normal.
The Fallopian tubes are demonstrated with perifimbrial contrast Loculations.
Impression-
Normal Uterus
Perifimbrial Adhesions

1st HSG
The Cervical canal and uterine Outline are normal but acutely retroverted.
The fallopian tubes are demonstrated to proximal 1/2 with no free spills with contrast intravasations.
Impresion:
Normal Uterus
Blocked Tubes

My Sabi mamas, abeg I dont know the difference between these results o. Please Help me find a way out!

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wohoooooooo!
Congratulationssssss @Beetle. This is a double, giga celebration.
Congrats on your pregnancy, safe delivery, beautiful baby girl and wedding anniversary.
I know your joy is overflowing. May there be accelerated progress in all areas of your lives and hoping to hear of baby 2 and 3 very soon. cheesy
Na to dey drop them remain.
All the years of tears have turned to joy. Happy motherhood.

@All, this year is great! It is one to rejoice. As you thank God for what he has done for others, thank him for yours too because it is done.

Walk by Faith (2)

Wednesday, 08 July 2015

'...We walk by faith, not by sight.' 2 Corinthians 5:7 NKJV

When you decide to fly to a certain destination, these things all have to work together:
(1) You must identify the right airline and flight schedule that will get you to your intended destination.
(2) The plane must operate on a timetable that tells you when it’s leaving and when it’s arriving, and that the pilot has the route worked out in advance.
(3) The airline has to set a price you can afford to pay. Then they put your name in a computer, and everything is ready to go.

However, here’s what’s not going to happen when you arrive at the airport. You’re not going to ask them to explain how the plane works; what buttons the pilot plans to push and what the equipment will do when he or she pushes them. You’re not going to check on the route they plan to take, or ask how fast they plan to fly, or how high, or whether the pilot plans to fly by manual control or autopilot. You’re not going to argue about the price after you’ve already made your reservation and paid your fare. Why? Because you’re confident that the equipment is sound and the pilot is experienced; you know you’ll safely reach your destination. You say, ‘What if the plane goes down?’ If you’re a redeemed child of God, you go up! ‘…to depart, and to be with Christ …is far better.’ (Philippians 1:23 NKJV) Either way, you win. Basically, you put your trust in the plane, the pilot, and the airline. Today God is asking you to do the same with Him—no more and no less!

SoulFood: 1 Sam 27-31, Matt 25:14-30, Ps 137, Prov 17:22-23

smiley This is The Word For Today

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sabi Mommas I hail o, pls help me throw more lite on dh sfa result:
cell count 29x10000000/ml/cells, viscosity : slightly, odour:normal, volume: 2.1ml,ph 70, motility- active 50%, Non-active 50%,sluggish 20%, pus cells: moderate, yeast cells: +, short tail and swollen heads: +. Pls wat can he take to boost it? Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
For it is written ....In all things we should give thanks,thank him for the monthly flow,O,implantation,zygote,foetus,labour,birth,neonate,infant..........infact just keep thanking him,cos in due time all these shall b a thing of the past.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: mismore(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.