Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403868 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bolatit(f): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2015
I want to find out about what to do while ttcI want to find out about what to do while ttcI want to find out about what to do while ttc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Imose1991(f): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Thank you for posting this.
It was incredibly relaxing to read.
Thank you.
Bless you.

Arlington:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Morning great mothers, I made up my mind to do the test today, so I did a blood pregnancy test this morning, it came out Negative and today is CD46,(after taking clomid and triggering) so I have decided to go for m2tone, vitex and maca (doing it the herbal way) grin, , my question is, are there diff brands of vitex n maca? If yes, which is the best? And how much does it cost? Again can I continue my folic acid even as I want to take the 3?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2015
iomoge2:

if its making u too nauseous then insert in d vjay instead.
if af is due or almost due try a pt so u can stop.
fertility dust
im hearing dis for d first time, u mean parlodep cld be inserted into vjay? Parlodel is an oral pill to swallow & nausal is one of its side effects, it depends on how strong ur immunity is. Even in preg u can still take it at lower dosage to control ur progesterone.
just a piece i got frm my Dr
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Good day mamas, feel great to say hi again. @Ayaayo, pls Stop the tears the good Lord will honour His words, just hang in there for a little while. And to all other mamas, your joy is right with you. He will visit everyone and correct all anomalies in Jesus name. Igba die na loku.

@aghabiam, you're welcome to Abuja with confusing roads, am almost 4years here and still never know road grin. It is well.

Don't forget my 7 bumper to bumper never complete without una. Wishing every mama fertility dusts.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Catalyst007(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
BUY YOUR CHILDREN CLOTHES, FOOD AND TOYS ONLINE ON KONGA:

This is for those who don't yet know they can shop for almost anything online in Nigeria and have it delivered to their doorstep. Also, Online prices are mostly cheaper than retail prices.

konga will give you N2000 for your first order using their app.

CLICK HERE FOR GUIDANCE;

http://onlineshopping-productreviews..com/2015/03/shopping-on-konga-tutorial-101.html?m=1l

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
talltosyne:
@restored15, I have used parlodel without any side effect. Are u sure r nt preggy?

Tnks fr answering me. I guess it's d parlodel, skipped it yesternite n I feel a lot better dis monin. I ll continue tonight.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Joyfulmama:

im hearing dis for d first time, u mean parlodep cld be inserted into vjay? Parlodel is an oral pill to swallow & nausal is one of its side effects, it depends on how strong ur immunity is. Even in preg u can still take it at lower dosage to control ur progesterone.
just a piece i got frm my Dr
I don't know it can be inserted into vjay! has anyone experienced dat b4? can't get any info abt d insertion. LOL!!! may GOD deliver us frm dis ttc o! BABY DUST TO ALL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please what are you taking that's degenerating your fibroids?
lily19:
@Mumilaw congratulations, wishing u a healthy 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
@restored15, parlodel can't be inserted, jst confirmed frm my gyn. U can divide 1 into 2 and take half by half until ur body can take it well. I remember dt wz hw I started when I wz using it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hi every1 sowie have been away been writing my first sem final exams....
Yeah!!! I missed u all to all d mama's contributing I say May God bless u all, maay God give u all d BFP's u have been praying for,
How are all our DH's n LO's aam sure all are fine, July don reach half oooo God is preparing us all for bigger testimonies stay tunned.
I missed all of ya but am back sha, for does wen don forget me grin I remember una oo
Sprinkling fert dusts

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Welcome back @legendsmother, may your stay be short and fertile grin. Wishing u all A's in ur papers.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
gd pm @ all. @ miraclebaby thanks for d mention am fine.
@ seenorita congrats

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
udoomama:
Morning great mothers, I made up my mind to do the test today, so I did a blood pregnancy test this morning, it came out Negative and today is CD46,(after taking clomid and triggering) so I have decided to go for m2tone, vitex and maca (doing it the herbal way) grin, , my question is, are there diff brands of vitex n maca? If yes, which is the best? And how much does it cost? Again can I continue my folic acid even as I want to take the 3?
??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
happy birthday to mua. I look back to where I started. I have every cause to tnk God.
I hv been expectn birthday package frm God, but He knows d best.
deep with nd in thought , I ask y should af show up today jyst to spoil my mood.
Hmmm, I know my redeemer lives. He do his thing in His own way.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
divinemandate:
happy birthday to mua. I look back to where I started. I have every cause to tnk God.
I hv been expectn birthday package frm God, but He knows d best.
deep with nd in thought , I ask y should af show up today jyst to spoil my mood.
Hmmm, I know my redeemer lives. He do his thing in His own way.
Happy birthday, may you have ur testimony in your hands before your nxt birthday.
@ legends mother, welcome back. Missed u and I wish u success in ur exams.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
@divinemandate, happy birthday sis, pls be joyful because the devil has lost the battle. The lord will grant your heart desires and we shall rejoice with you soonest.

@Legendsmother, welcome back (e-hugs), wishing you good success in your exams and a bfp soon. Looking forward to reading your contributions on the thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
@divinemandate: Happy birthday to sis, u shall celebrate with ur bundles of joy dis time next yr.
@Legendsmother: welcome back, i av really missed ur contributions. i wish u best of luck in ur Exam.
@Restored12: It is well my sista, i also av same side effect when i was using it but i av changed to Dostinex because parlodel didnt work for me. it will end in praise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Restored15:

I don't know it can be inserted into vjay! has anyone experienced dat b4? can't get any info abt d insertion. LOL!!! may GOD deliver us frm dis ttc o! BABY DUST TO ALL

sorry for the mix up. Its Bromocriptine I was referring to cos its also for high prolactin.

u can insert Bromocriptine if u can't stand d side effects.

welcome back legendsmama. A+ in all ur papers are my wishes for u.

fertility dust to us all.
e-hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
E-hugs legendsmother welcome back and success in your exams.

Happy birthday divinemandate wishing you more fruitful years.

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 12:03am On Jul 17, 2015
@ legendsmother welcome back and success in your exams.

Happy birthday divinemandate, please be happy for being alive and well and for your husband, very soon your children will be in your arms

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 12:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Helo mamas pls i did tvs yesterday cd13 and in right overy is overian folicule measuring 9.5mm pls with dis wen can i ovulate cos i want to time intercourse. In left overy notin. Thanx for ur reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2015
julie2015:
Helo mamas pls i did tvs yesterday cd13 and in right overy is overian folicule measuring 9.5mm pls with dis wen can i ovulate cos i want to time intercourse. In left overy notin. Thanx for ur reply
that egg isnt mature enough dear, my doctor said For ovulation to occur, the follicle size should be
atleast 18 - 22 mm.maybe you ovulate late, do a repeat in two days time to check if has increased in size

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
thank u mamas for celebrating wt me. I say amen to ur prayers nd as well wish u double portion of ur prayers.
@ legend mother welcome wey bread, wishing u sucess in ur exams.
@ all our muslim mamas happy salah, enjoy urself. ehm shey ram dey abi no be ds salah.
fertility blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Barka da sallah to all the Muslim mamas and papas in d house. May the Almighty Allah grant u all ur heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
nwarosa:
Please what are you taking that's degenerating your fibroids?

It's Rahma herbal pharmacy products.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
lily19:

It's Rahma herbal pharmacy products.

Please how long did u take it for it to start degenerating?

Can I buy it in any pharmacy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
@iomoge2: Pls are u tru wit guifei bao? Any luck yet? I inserted first seed yestdy & im seeing some discharge like white meat, i dey fear o. :

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 8:28am On Jul 18, 2015
diegs:

Please how long did u take it for it to start degenerating?

Can I buy it in any pharmacy?

I took it for 6 weeks, although it depends on d size n number of fibroids, if it's bigger than 5cm n it's multiple, one will need to take it for more than 6 weeks for it to degenerate n then start dissolving, ur diet n health (if there's a previous infection) too matters. No, u can't find it in pharmacies, I think they only have outlets in kaduna, Abuja n Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2015
lily19:

I took it for 6 weeks, although it depends on d size n number of fibroids, if it's bigger than 5cm n it's multiple, one will need to take it for more than 6 weeks for it to degenerate n then start dissolving, ur diet n health (if there's a previous infection) too matters. No, u can't find it in pharmacies, I think they only have outlets in kaduna, Abuja n Lagos.

Pls can you give us their contact? Thnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lookingud: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2015
Good morning mamas, happy holiday, I have these products for sale from fair havens if u are interested email justinaokafor@gmail.com. I have limited orders, only on first come first serve bases!
fertilaid is 6,000
fertlitea is 4,000
organic maca is 3,500

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2015
diegs:

Pls can you give us their contact? Thnx

I got mine in abuja, n I saw dis lagos n kaduna numbers on d bags, pls don't forget to let me knw d prices if u're in Lagos or kaduna. U need just d Fibroidzin n Fortrezin

Rahma Integrated Concepts Ltd, Owner Occupier Shopping Plaza, by Kubwa Police Station, FCDA Qtrs by Dutse Junction, Kubwa, Abuja

Lagos No. 07089809383, 08052253826

Kaduna No. 08036019675, 07085411533

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.