Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394311 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BritneyStacy: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Got married August last year. We have some challenges few months after honey moon and decided to delay making a baby till some time this year. We were using withdrawals and CD's through out the period. Since January this year pressure started coming on 'why we are still delaying'. Around Feb this year, DH just refused to be using d CD's again OK for no just reason. Then I realised he was caving in to the undue pressure even when they people pressuring us had no idea the financial challenges we were in. I decided to register for FP and was given some pills to take. I took it Feb-May when things started making a U-turn financially. Stopped taking it but still my AF in June. I was disappointed when I saw the AF that June cos we were trying for a baby and The Doc had assured me when I went to register for the FP that it won't be difficult to take In as soon as I want once I stop the drugs. Since that June 7 till now, no AF again but took a prey test on Sat and it was neg. I had to take the test because I was having high fever and body pains so wanted to be sure I was safe to go ahead with malaria drugs. Hubby insisted I go to the Hosp and I did. Scan showed nothing but was asked to repeat it after 7days! I need a baby now...*sobbing * Did I make a mistake waiting? Is there anything I can do to flush out all traces of the drugs from my system? Have never had a delayed period. Am so worried...Sorry for my long story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
@senoreetah, congratulations! May you carry to full term.
One thing I know is that God ways are not our own ways and that is why He's called the unfathomable God. His ways and knowledge are passed findings. Did Sarah ovulated before she conceived and gave birth to Isaac? We are only trying, when the time comes, He will break protocol's for our sake.

Fertility blessings!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
CreamyBee:
Thanks so much Ma. it really help. bt one more question.., does M2tone correct period cos my period is very irregular. Thnk u Ma.
I actually can't tell if it could regulate the cycle. But from all indications, it should. Mine made my cycle clockwork 28days as against the usual 28days average. I actually didn't have any problems with my cycle. Don't know why my doctor placed me on it for 3good months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
@britney: dnt beat urslf to hard. Body differs thus it myt take a while b4 d pills wear off frm ur system. Wud aviced u go back for d scan n repeat a blood pt. Who knows, u myt be preggy? Be +ve. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 12:18am On Jul 14, 2015
BENEFITS OF BRAGG APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

1. Natural heartburn remedy.
2. May help joint discomfort.
3. Supports normal metabolic processes.
4. Promotes balanced glucose levels.
5. Rich in potassium, a key mineral for muscle growth, nervous system, and heart health.
6. ACV may encourage weight loss by breaking down fats.
7. Used externally to give skin a more youthful and healthy appearance.
8. Great external remedy for dandruff and acne.

CALL MIVIC CONSULT 08124319187, 08065752586

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by senoreetah(f): 4:42am On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=Redeemed post=35828932]@senoreetah, congratulations! May you carry to full term.

amen...tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iceboo: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2015
BritneyStacy:
Got married August last year. We have some challenges few months after honey moon and decided to delay making a baby till some time this year. We were using withdrawals and CD's through out the period. Since January this year pressure started coming on 'why we are still delaying'. Around Feb this year, DH just refused to be using d CD's again OK for no just reason. Then I realised he was caving in to the undue pressure even when they people pressuring us had no idea the financial challenges we were in. I decided to register for FP and was given some pills to take. I took it Feb-May when things started making a U-turn financially. Stopped taking it but still my AF in June. I was disappointed when I saw the AF that June cos we were trying for a baby and The Doc had assured me when I went to register for the FP that it won't be difficult to take In as soon as I want once I stop the drugs. Since that June 7 till now, no AF again but took a prey test on Sat and it was neg. I had to take the test because I was having high fever and body pains so wanted to be sure I was safe to go ahead with malaria drugs. Hubby insisted I go to the Hosp and I did. Scan showed nothing but was asked to repeat it after 7days! I need a baby now...*sobbing * Did I make a mistake waiting? Is there anything I can do to flush out all traces of the drugs from my system? Have never had a delayed period. Am so worried...Sorry for my long story!
this is exactly the story of my life. After waiting for one year, we started TTC did February yet no show. I regret waiting.
this cycle I noticed a change in my body; only my right boob is extremely sore. I just hope its a good sign.
Just relax God will do it at his time. keep praying too.
Fertility blessings......

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2015
@thepatriot, i definitely understand your concerns and i am also always weary of popping too many pills all at once. That being said, i think the pregnancare will be fine alone for her, it is a combination of all the drugs except Omega 3. I use pregnancare conception and never had any issue with it even though it doesn't have omega 3.

Other multivitamins i know are "Naturemade prenatal+DHA", Wellwoman conception, centrum prenatal and so on though never used any of them. You can visit a good pharmacy with her and ask for their recommendation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BritneyStacy: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
iceboo:

this is exactly the story of my life. After waiting for one year, we started TTC did February yet no show. I regret waiting.
this cycle I noticed a change in my body; only my right boob is extremely sore. I just hope its a good sign.
Just relax God will do it at his time. keep praying too.
Fertility blessings......
I have been experiencing breast tenderness and even cramps. But am wondering what could be responsible for them when the test was negative and the scan showed nothing. What exactly have you done itself to increase your chances of a BFP?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BritneyStacy: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
mubzay:
@britney: dnt beat urslf to hard. Body differs thus it myt take a while b4 d pills wear off frm ur system. Wud aviced u go back for d scan n repeat a blood pt. Who knows, u myt be preggy? Be +ve. Cheers!!!
I will definitely do that hoping something positive will be seen. Its difficult not to be worried but I will try. I just wish people will stop staring at my stomach each time am in church or in a gathering. It makes me feel something is missing from me!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by thepatroit: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ayaayo:
@thepatriot, i definitely understand your concerns and i am also always weary of popping too many pills all at once. That being said, i think the pregnancare will be fine alone for her, it is a combination of all the drugs except Omega 3. I use pregnancare conception and never had any issue with it even though it doesn't have omega 3.

Other multivitamins i know are "Naturemade prenatal+DHA", Wellwoman conception, centrum prenatal and so on though never used any of them. You can visit a good pharmacy with her and ask for their recommendation.
Thanks for your response. I will do as you have advised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
BritneyStacy:

I will definitely do that hoping something positive will be seen. Its difficult not to be worried but I will try. I just wish people will stop staring at my stomach each time am in church or in a gathering. It makes me feel something is missing from me!

Britneystacy I know that it's not easy but pls try and take your mind of their eyes or whatever. Keep looking to heavens and talking to Jehovah God about this journey also reminding him of your heart desire. Very soon you will sing and dance God win. Baby dust to all of us. We shall all see and carry our bundle of joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
I welcome all the newbies may your stay here be
very short.

Please good mamas in the house how do i take EPO(Evening prime rose oil)
because sperm always come out from vj even when i stay for hours and
raise my legs up.

someone should help me pleaseoooooooo

baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaTriplets1: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hello Beautiful Mothers of Glorious Babies!!! I trust we all are doing great? As far as God is on the throne, only his Counsel concerning you will STAND!!! The List of Women for tonite's Prayers are as follows; Mamatriplets, Pink22, Fruit-full, JoesQ, Blessedmom, Alwaystrue, Ipio, Udoka2, Omonikiba, Swit2have, Uteh, Rocksqueen, Profeseur, Kemidebbie, Golden777, Echala, MemyselfandI, Zenoj, Tokerom. I have a Special Prayer Request; Pls let Us all lift up BEETLE into the Hands of God she has waited for Over 6years now, tonite we will cry on her behalf that there be a Supernatural Conception for her. Let us also remember the others like Shiloh, Bebedlolo, Slimphemmie, Gr8babe and Ebony13. Let us also not forget to Thank God for Hebrew woman and Mstia, that their miracles will remain PERMANENT!!! One-Love!!!
Hello my Fruitful People.... hmmmmm.... story story.... I was so happy last night and I screamed for joy when I heard that beetle had given birth to the Child of Promise.... the quote above was one of our numerous prayer/cross over meetings we used to have. This particular one was held on 30/09/2012 and the answer came in 2015.... 3 years after!!! Our God trully is not asleep!!! HE ANSWERS!!! HEAR HIM; NONE SHALL BE BARREN ooo!!! EVEN YOU!!! see ehn, wen good things are happening in your neighbourhood, your turn is near... I have come with my wahala again oooo. We must do thanksgiving!!! Appreciation is Application for more!!! We prayed and answer came... what next Its to say thank you nao. This special thanksgiving I am talking about can be done in diverse ways... but something must be bought... as in celebrate this victory in your own way... Write your name down for testimony in your place of worship, midweek or sunday service, give Beetle's testimony. Buy Bobo, Caprisone and biscuit and give to your only child to take to school for his friends if they ask you why, give Beetle's testimony, secondary infertility is about to bow!!! Go to an Orphanage home and dash them goodies and tell them that you are celebrating your friend that God blessed with a baby after 9 years. Give to the less privilege around you on behalf of Beetle... Carry out an act of thankgiving!!! Everyone of Us!!! The way no one knows how coconut has water inside, thats the way you will conceive!!! SUPERNATURAL CONCEPTION!!! If you rejoice with someone celebrating, tell me? What will stop your own celebration? Hmmmmm.... Oya! Oya!! Oya!!! Your time starts now!!! I will be back shortly...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
MamaTriplets1:
Hello my Fruitful People.... hmmmmm.... story story.... I was so happy last night and I screamed for joy when I heard that beetle had given birth to the Child of Promise.... the quote above was one of our numerous prayer/cross over meetings we used to have. This particular one was held on 30/09/2012 and the answer came in 2015.... 3 years after!!! Our God trully is not asleep!!! HE ANSWERS!!! HEAR HIM; NONE SHALL BE BARREN ooo!!! EVEN YOU!!! see ehn, wen good things are happening in your neighbourhood, your turn is near... I have come with my wahala again oooo. We must do thanksgiving!!! Appreciation is Application for more!!! We prayed and answer came... what next Its to say thank you nao. This special thanksgiving I am talking about can be done in diverse ways... but something must be bought... as in celebrate this victory in your own way... Write your name down for testimony in your place of worship, midweek or sunday service, give Beetle's testimony. Buy Bobo, Caprisone and biscuit and give to your only child to take to school for his friends if they ask you why, give Beetle's testimony, secondary infertility is about to bow!!! Go to an Orphanage home and dash them goodies and tell them that you are celebrating your friend that God blessed with a baby after 9 years. Give to the less privilege around you on behalf of Beetle... Carry out an act of thankgiving!!! Everyone of Us!!! The way no one knows how coconut has water inside, thats the way you will conceive!!! SUPERNATURAL CONCEPTION!!! If you rejoice with someone celebrating, tell me? What will stop your own celebration? Hmmmmm.... Oya! Oya!! Oya!!! Your time starts now!!! I will be back shortly...
I have missed this woman! God bless u dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
MamaTriplets1 I missed you too God bless you for that suggestion! Thanksgiving mode activated!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by solin: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good Evening Sabi Mamas,pls kindly help us,we observe dat dw's af is been fluctuating btw 28 - 31 days. It goes frm 28 in montn 1, 29 in month 2 , 30 in month 3, 31 in month 4 n bck to 28 in month 5 in dat order. Kindly suggest wat we dw can use cause we v been ttc for 9 months .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amanix4(f): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
favoredgal:

The most important is a lifestyle change. Does he drink? Does he smoke? Of he does encourage him to quit asap.

Well man works as well

@ Favoredgal...he doesn't smoke,drinks once in a month or 2. am encouraging him quit completely. Tnx 4 ur concern.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amanix4(f): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=Restored15 post=35753017][/quote]

@ Restored15, Amen!! May our stay be short n our BFP announced ds month IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iceboo: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
BritneyStacy:

I have been experiencing breast tenderness and even cramps. But am wondering what could be responsible for them when the test was negative and the scan showed nothing. What exactly have you done itself to increase your chances of a BFP?
about ur breast pain, it could b a PMS. me , I hv been confirmed OK with dh , I use fertile cm folic acid and I also use preseed wen we BD.
and of course prayersprayers grin. my dear l, God will do it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Good morning House

@solin, i don't think there's anything wrong, if she misses a period all together then it should be a cause for concern. most women experience fluctuating cycles at some point, but u should discuss it with you doc anyways at least he has her medical profile.

@ fruitful mama's and Papa's, i have an interesting experience with almighty Clo*mid, mehn she is very very mean. she leaves u high and very dry. i have heard people say it makes u dry but i never imagined it. I use preseed all along and decided to try without it. Omo there was no natural lube as in zero, zilch, nothing, null lube.

has anyone experienced this with Clo*mid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
congrats senoreeta you shall carry to terms

mamatriplets i love this special thanksgiving for our dear Beetle
i will do this and believe my own miracle to happen in Jesus name AMEN

Please mamas someone should answer my question plsssssssssss

baby dust to all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is the second time im using clomid and I keep wondering how the dryness is. Cos I'm always wet. My Preseed is just there I only use it within my fertile period if I like, but just for the reason of making the sperms live longer. And even at that, i get too wet dt I hav to clean up some cos I'm naturally seriously lubricated. I don't even use the recommended qty of Preseed cos it will be too much. I think it depends on how turned on u are. Bt still different strokes......

(sorry for the TMI)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
@FOTAMG i tot that i am one of the few that doesn't have the side effect, until i noticed the discomfort which doesn't usually happen.

Damn!!!, this eyes like to be teary. come on i am in the office stop that!

So much i can't wait to share and experience with you my wonderful children. please come and save mummy the heartache and monthly disappointments, even though daddy comforts mummy all the time, your presence is the only thing that can comfort his hidden sadness. please come my children, please!!!.

Your loving mother, guardian angel and buddy

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
At Ayaayo,they will come they are just taking time to say bye to their buddies beyond grin.I finally went to H pharmacy at wuse and got M2 tone,vite and folic acid.my periods have been dancing shoki.last cycle 40 days,previous,35,30 and 28 after my D&c in Feb.the m2 tone I got is the liquid.I went for it as opposed to the tablet.I pray that God will surprise us with bfp's very soon.I just moved to Abuja.the routes are so confusing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by solin: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thanks Ayaya for your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
aghaibiam:
At Ayaayo,they will come they are just taking time to say bye to their buddies beyond grin.I finally went to H pharmacy at wuse and got M2 tone,vite and folic acid.my periods have been dancing shoki.last cycle 40 days,previous,35,30 and 28 after my D&c in Feb.the m2 tone I got is the liquid.I went for it as opposed to the tablet.I pray that God will surprise us with bfp's very soon.I just moved to Abuja.the routes are so confusing.
Pls Ma, I bought M2 tone tablet but my gyn asked me to stop it, and sometimes I don't see my periods for months. but presently taking folic acid which he asked me to... pls Ma u mean since u av been taking dis M2 tone ur AF is regular? and secondly can one ovulate with M2 tone? sorry for the questions wild really appreciate ur quick response, Thanks.

We shall all dance and celebrate our bundle of Joy this Year. AMEN!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gud evening fruitful mamas.
Pls who has taken parlodel b4? wht was d side effect like? I ve bn on parlodel fr like 2weeks now n I ve bn feeling nauseous since I woke up dis monin. Tot it wud pass after some times bt it's still strong. can it be d parlodel...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
@restored15, I have used parlodel without any side effect. Are u sure r nt preggy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
solin:
Good Evening Sabi Mamas,pls kindly help us,we observe dat dw's af is been fluctuating btw 28 - 31 days. It goes frm 28 in montn 1, 29 in month 2 , 30 in month 3, 31 in month 4 n bck to 28 in month 5 in dat order. Kindly suggest wat we dw can use cause we v been ttc for 9 months .

what u described is normal, u shud be worried if its upto 7 to 10daysdays variation

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Restored15:
Gud evening fruitful mamas.
Pls who has taken parlodel b4? wht was d side effect like? I ve bn on parlodel fr like 2weeks now n I ve bn feeling nauseous since I woke up dis monin. Tot it wud pass after some times bt it's still strong. can it be d parlodel...
if its making u too nauseous then insert in d vjay instead.
if af is due or almost due try a pt so u can stop.
fertility dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2015
Morning blessed mums, How long do I take this Dostinex, I just started another bottle and I don't think my prolactin is reducing, I still have fluid coming out from my bossom even with the ewedu and B6
What else can i do? Pls help I'm worried.

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: jacy346(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.