Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408615 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
amikedo1234567:
My fellow women d God dat did it for me will do it for you. If u are ready to try it d traditional way nd bliev God within 3 month u wil b carrying ur own baby in ur womb. Have faith in God nd Contact me 07016508757
amikedo1234567:
Am new here nd dnt undastnd anytin. Pls wot is Bf nd bfp. Also I av been tryiny for 3yrs now no show. Any natural remedy? Pls help a sister

This was your post on the 27th of June. this is July. Have you gotten your positive pregnancy test ? Share what you did differently here. Many will learn directly instead of private contact.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
@mummyEsther: I laff so tey drp my phone. People can. Be so deceptive. Pls let's be wise in ds ttc journey. May God crown all our efforts by His grace.
Thank you all for ur sallah wishes. God is able to do all things.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Barka da sallah folks! Hope we r enjoying d sallah break. Thanks for d good wishes . May God make it easy for us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls mummyesther pls wat is amh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
ginababy:
@Chinwendym, Tnx a lot for ur advice. Its nt lyk I haven't tried convincing him, bt all 2 no avail. I'm going 2 fast n pray even 4 a day den I will try convincing him. I knw God will speak to him on my behalf dis tym. Tnx again.

Fertility dust 2 u too n every1.
Hello dear. Please don't despair, God is still on the throne. And yes, fast and pray for God to touch him. In my two and a half years of trying to conceive, I've been the one going for tests and taking all what not. It was when I joined this thread that I really started putting pressure on my dh to go for a test. His excuse was always that he was okay since I actually do get pregnant only that it doesn't stay. Then one day I told him that does he realize that it always take me about six months to get pregnant and so far in this year, nothing? No be sharp shooter e suppose be? That was how oga started explaining the mechanism of his sperm o. How it looks and stretches and all that. This na person wey dey always dey with laptop due to the nature of his job. I kept him quiet. To God be the glory, some days ago, he told me of a dream he had where a gyneacologist told him his quest for daily bread has affected the quality of his sperm. Omo, see dancing sekem cos of the revelation (for my mind sha) My interpretation is that his laptop is the cause. Dh wants to go and see my gyneacologist this week. My God is good! Hang in there, dear.

Mamas, I hail o. Na operation siddon look and hold God to His promises naim I dey these days o.

July baby dust I blow.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
ginababy:
@Chinwendym, Tnx a lot for ur advice. Its nt lyk I haven't tried convincing him, bt all 2 no avail. I'm going 2 fast n pray even 4 a day den I will try convincing him. I knw God will speak to him on my behalf dis tym. Tnx again.

Fertility dust 2 u too n every1.
You are welcome! God will hear your prayers and your hubby will agree to a test in Jesus name amen.

I got my bfp march this year precisely on mothers day! Awaiting for my miracle to arrive this November smiley i visit this thread now and then to encourage others not to lose hope.

Hang in there sis God will attend to you soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
julie2015:
Pls mummyesther pls wat is amh

AMH Fertility Test, Anti-Mullerian Hormone. For checking qty of eggs left. Day 2 or 3 fsh is used together with it to measure the qty left
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amikedo1234567(f): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls mamas i want to start takin dostinex for high prolactin but since am to take it twice a week can i take ova boost in btw?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
@hotmomma: happy sunday ma. The fast rulle is not to detoxify during O cuz of conception. U can use it after Af n stop during O. May God crown our efforts.
Baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
@julie: I don't think it shud affect each other. But to be sure ask from d pharmacist where u bought d drug or ur gynea. May our prayers be answered by His grace- amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ufelirahmat: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Amilkedo is a fraud check all her posts on nairaland stop being mischievous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
@ Blessediva I say big amen to dt prayer. happy for ur testimony , I can't wait to hear d bigger testimony.
@ ginababy dear, it may nt be easy but I want to assure u dt u will soon rejoice. some of us hv been there. d last dh sfa result was done wt series of postponment. sometimes when I remind him he will either tell me dt nothing is wrong wt him or dt I bothere myself a lot. my dear just chill because even when ur dh agree to go u will be d one to buy d drugs wt ur own money. though in my own case I hv my own way gettn d money frm him indirectly. so dear, hold tight on God.

july I command u release our testimonies

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
MummyEsther:
@Joyful mama: It will work for you, it will work for me and it will work for every sister on this Nairaland thread in JESUS name.

@Ginababy: I know how you feel exactly. Before you take any decision, can you do a progesterone test 7days to your AF? Very very low progesterone causes severe depression. Check your progesterone, if its very low, you'll be placed on drugs that will increase it after O and will remove the depression. You'll look for the depression and you'll never find it again.

@All: I have good news, I tested amh last year and it was 0.1 with a range of 0.7-2. Diagnosis was low ovarian reserve. No drugs were given. I only prayed seriously to God and stopped all hormonal drugs for a few months. Now my amh is 2. I didn't want to say this before but I thought to myself (Is it only bad diagnosis that will come from my mouth?) Let good , hopeful diagnosis also come out of my mouth. I thank God for restoring my ovaries. I now ovulate accurately with maturing eggs.
PRAISE TO THE KING OF GLORY!!!!!!!
I'm hearing abt progesterone text 4 d first tym. I will try my possible best 2 so. It will help me a grt deal. Tnx a bunch.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
freakingout:

Hello dear. Please don't despair, God is still on the throne. And yes, fast and pray for God to touch him. In my two and a half years of trying to conceive, I've been the one going for tests and taking all what not. It was when I joined this thread that I really started putting pressure on my dh to go for a test. His excuse was always that he was okay since I actually do get pregnant only that it doesn't stay. Then one day I told him that does he realize that it always take me about six months to get pregnant and so far in this year, nothing? No be sharp shooter e suppose be? That was how oga started explaining the mechanism of his sperm o. How it looks and stretches and all that. This na person wey dey always dey with laptop due to the nature of his job. I kept him quiet. To God be the glory, some days ago, he told me of a dream he had where a gyneacologist told him his quest for daily bread has affected the quality of his sperm. Omo, see dancing sekem cos of the revelation (for my mind sha) My interpretation is that his laptop is the cause. Dh wants to go and see my gyneacologist this week. My God is good! Hang in there, dear.

Mamas, I hail o. Na operation siddon look and hold God to His promises naim I dey these days o.

July baby dust I blow.........
Woow I can't bliv I just laughed 4 d first tym since dis yr. Dis trend is magical. Ur story got me imagining a lot as if I'm dreaming too. I will try my best. Tnx dearie.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
divinemandate:
@ Blessediva I say big amen to dt prayer. happy for ur testimony , I can't wait to hear d bigger testimony.
@ ginababy dear, it may nt be easy but I want to assure u dt u will soon rejoice. some of us hv been there. d last dh sfa result was done wt series of postponment. sometimes when I remind him he will either tell me dt nothing is wrong wt him or dt I bothere myself a lot. my dear just chill because even when ur dh agree to go u will be d one to buy d drugs wt ur own money. though in my own case I hv my own way gettn d money frm him indirectly. so dear, hold tight on God.

july I command u release our testimonies
I pray soooo. A big Amen 2 dat gud day. Tnx swty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chinwendym:
You are welcome! God will hear your prayers and your hubby will agree to a test in Jesus name amen.

I got my bfp march this year precisely on mothers day! Awaiting for my miracle to arrive this November smiley i visit this thread now and then to encourage others not to lose hope.

Hang in there sis God will attend to you soon.
Amen dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
iomoge2:
Ginababy, if dh uses a condom, u can take it to d lab within one hour of release.
just tell them u would bring it as soon as u can.
or u can convince him to give you u the sample, he doesn't have to go there. Some men just dont like d feeling of being seen. They don't want to feel incomplete. Just get the sample bottle from them,, help him release n take it to the lab. If he agrees to this, it would b better cos there would b no spermicide on it.
and if u can't do any of this, u can get him well man conception - it would help. Although its better to know what you are up against.
fertility blessings dear.
a married man use condom wt wife wen TTC? It will b beta if u kill him. Der is no way 2 take his sperm 4 test. Were will I even find. D best way is 2 convince him. Tnx 4 ur advice darling.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Happy Sunday everyone, I have been a silent reader for sometime now. I admire how u encourage one another, the support n love u share, so I decided to join today.

My story goes thus:
I have been trying to conceive for 2yrs plus now, I got pregnant after a year and six months but lost it at 10 weeks. I and my hubby have done series of test and has taken drugs, still no show :' cry. Hope am welcomed here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
In my course of reading different post here, I have seen several abbreviations that I don't understand, can someone please help me out with the full meanings, e.g AF,DH, 2ww,bd, etc.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
MummyEsther:
I now ovulate accurately with maturing eggs.
PRAISE TO THE KING OF GLORY!!!!!!!
congratulations Mummyesther. The God dat started d good work would complete it in Jesus name. BFP is next.
I rejoice with u.
please tell us what u did to restore ur ovulation and matured eggs.

a mama on ivf tread had to do donor eggs and she was also diagnosed of low reserve or was it failure. Dunno joor. Please tell us so we can b enlightened.
God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
@stephyberry: u are welcome. May ur stay be short n fruitful. Av faith cuz nothing is impossible with God.
May He in His infinite mercies break all protocols for our sake n crown our efforts with a BFP.

AF: aunty flow (menses)
DH: darling husband
2ww: two weeks wait (after ovulation before ur nxt AF cycle)
Bd: baby dancing (intimacy)
BFP: big fat positive (pregnant)
O: ovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
congrats mummyesther, God bless you. lynsunny, how far na, havent u done the scan i wanna hear good news joo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2015
hotmomma:
congrats mummyesther, God bless you.
lynsunny, how far na, havent u done the scan i wanna hear good news joo.

Hotmomma my dear, I have not done the scan still on the mountain talking to God for His will to be done. Thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Good morning mama's, may God answer our prayers. Been awhile I posted here. This month am patiently hoping on God's miracle. May we experience him dis month through countless testimonies.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
fosterkid:
Please O sabi mommas when do you use progesterone cream, is it after ovulation or if you get a BFF and will B6(100mg) be a good substitute??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bankymoi: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Hello great mama's! Has anyone tried Evergreen woman before? I really need to know? I have bn trying for a while now?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bankymoi: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
fosterkid:
Pls mommas has anyone used this undecided Any good review
I am presently taking the drug too. Although I have not heard much about it. From the few review I saw online it worked really well. Pple don't know much about it. I will keep you updated. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=fosterkid post=36076160][/quote]

Progesterone cream Is to be used after ovulation, I think from 3dpo.
Vitamin b6 also help corpus lutem (sp*) as progesterone does, but I will advice u go for the cream.

@All I dey hail ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.