Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412396 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
PastorAji:
O Ti Se o Baba Ti Se o (2x)
Ohun t'awa n bere
Baba Ti Se o

God has done it...........ma pipul
My wife don miss her visitor oooo

Dancing Skelewu and Etighi

Congrats pastor. Nine months not shortened and not extended in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Mummyejire:

Mrs Frank have you been able to confirm from the doctor, I quoted the above mama cus she said while she took clomid cd2-5, she received the hcg injection cd7, maybe it's the new method now, just to bring this to your notice.

She said hmg. Ulf is different from Hcg. Hmg is fsh/lh combination for follicle growth. Hcg is to release the egg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Congrats @Mowojuoluwa and PastorAji.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 3:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Hello to all the beautiful mamas
pls I need the contact of a good ijaw woman in lagos asap. I live around ajah in lagos. Thnx in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TCF1980(m): 5:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Oleayo22:
pls I need the contact of a good ijaw woman in lagos asap. I live around ajah in lagos. Thnx in advance.

A very good and trusted one is at Sangotedo. I don't know to explain the direction though... deep down..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saao(m): 5:32am On Aug 14, 2015
santagelo25:
I went for a test and i found out that I have heavy growth of isolate Candida and I did not use to see my period for over six months but later I will see it and after that, I wil not see it again. Does that means that I will not be pregnant.
Answer:
Before you get pregnant you need to treat Candida, by following a Candida detox, because you can pass this organism to your baby during birth and cause baby to have thrush.
Candida infections also cause you to have hostile cervical mucus which may be an obstacle to conception.
Having irregular periods is probably unrelated to Candida, this is something that needs to be investigated further by your doctor through testing.
Many natural remedies can help regulate the menstrual cycle, which contains vitex. You can learn more about Vitex and its benefits here.
Fertility Blessings!
Question:
I went to doctor and found out i have moderate growth of staph areus and mixed isolated candidas. Can that affect my fertility?
Answer:
Candida can affect you cervical mucus and cause an environment hostile to sperm, thus reducing your ability to get pregnant. Having high candida count during pregnancy can increase your risck if yeast infection during pregnancy, which is hard to treat. Staph infections may require antibiotics, which should not be taken if you get pregnant. It would be better to clear any type of infection before trying to conceive.
Many blessings!
Question:
I went for HVS test and the culture result reads moderate growth of candida albicans and the Dr prescribs Diflucan to be taken 3 tablets at once. whats your advice on the treating as am so eager to conceive. Thanks.
Answer:
Follow your doctor's advise, but consider waiting until the next month to conceive. Also, make sure to use a condom while making love until you are completely candida free because you can contaminate your partner and he can contaminate you back.
After you have completed your doctors treatment consider a more natural approach that will prevent you from having yeast again especially if you want to get pregnant. I would recommend the Candida Detox. This herbal product is excellent to helping your body rid itself of Candida, but you should not conceive while on this product as it contains herbs like Pau D' arco and Black Walnut that are contraindicated during pregnancy as they can be toxic.
Candida can be hard to eliminate, especially if you have a lowered immune system response due to stress or allergies.
I would recommend taking borax 30 CH with Candida 30CH for at least 10 days after diflucan. These homeopathic remedies help support your immune system to fight the candida infection and help you prevent candida naturally. They can be repeated once a month if necessary, until you are completely candida free.
Homeopathic remedies are non- toxic and can be taken during conception and pregnancy.
Also Yeast Arrest Suppositories are safe to take if you are trying to conceive or if you get pregnant.
Many Blessings!
I would recommend taking borax 30 CH with Candida 30CH for at least 10 days after diflucan. Where can someone this from?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Congratulations to you pastor aji.
Enjoy d ride n birth Ur baby hale and hearty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2015
@pastorAji: God is good. Have a hale n hearty 9months. Rgds to DW
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:03am On Aug 14, 2015
PastorAji, congratulations! Your dw shall carry to full term and deliver like an Hebrew woman.
@muzbay, I'm all ears and congratulations in advance.

@all, indeed this month is a month of new beginnings, this bfp shall go round in Jesus name.

@miraclebaby, we're missing you, please show face.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2015
@blesseddiva, @fruitfulvine360, @ayaayo, @rainyday, @mompurity n @safe06: thank u so much. I rcv n claim d bfp Insha Allah. Will get tested n report back.
God in His Infinite Mercies will perfect all imperfections in our life n break all protocols for us all. He will grant our heart desire n put an everlasting smile on our face- amin.
Today being a blessed friday, I pray that He accepts our prayers n grant us bfp- amin
Baby dusts to us all.
Jummah mubarak to my muslims sis n bros.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2015
nefertitiram:

07068444891 Janet Abede Clinic, Laade Village, Oladehinde bstop Igbe town off Ijede td, Ikorodu.

I battled pcos since 2009. Did all sorts of medical treatments, even artificial insemination. A friend took me there cos she had conceived after 10 yrs when she went there.
My hubby too convinced me to try
The mama examined me and sed in addition to pcos, my womb was mal aligned with my cervix. In her words, your womb don shift, sperm no de reach there. I go arrange am back before 3 mths you go get belle.
I wasny totally convinced so i googled it and came across mayan massage, which was basically used for displaced uterus.

After 6 weekly sessions she asked me to drink one agbo to induce ovulation. Dat she has reset the womb and i was going to be fertile henceforth. I conceived the following month with twins which were born premature at 27 weeks and didnt make it.
I took in again 10 weeks after the birth and due anytime from now without going back to the mama ijaw and without even trying. I am considering birth control options now grin I need to rest small.

@oleaayo22 I got this from preggy thread for you.

@diegs OK MA

@pastoraji congrats to you and dw, the joy shall be permanent.

@alwaystrue welcome back, good to read from you.

@Miraclebaby I follow join knee down dey beg, biko, ejo, pls, duala show face, even if no to flash us small, so that we no go worry again. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2015
@mummyejire, thnks my sister but I want somewhere closer to home so I will probably go with the one suggested by TCF1980.
Pls @TCF1980, if u can help with the contact of the woman I don't mind. Thnk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2015
fosterkid:
congrats mowojuoluwa and talltosyne,wish you both healthy nine months... kiss
Plus pastoraji. Congrats.may God direct us to the right treatment
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2015
mubzay:
@blesseddiva, @fruitfulvine360, @ayaayo, @rainyday, @mompurity n @safe06: thank u so much. I rcv n claim d bfp Insha Allah. Will get tested n report back.
God in His Infinite Mercies will perfect all imperfections in our life n break all protocols for us all. He will grant our heart desire n put an everlasting smile on our face- amin.
Today being a blessed friday, I pray that He accepts our prayers n grant us bfp- amin
Baby dusts to us all.
Jummah mubarak to my muslims sis n bros.
Amin thumma Amin. @Alwaystrue,welcome back. God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2015
pastoraji congrats wishing DW a stress free 9 months.

mamas pls answer me when should I go for hormone assay,how much does it cost,and where is it done,is it a scan or lab test.a[b][/b]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2015
Joy and gladness in the house oh! BFPsssss, thank you Jesus for mowo, pastor and odas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2015
@oleayo22 uwlc sis
Oleayo22:
@mummyejire, thnks my sister but I want somewhere closer to home so I will probably go with the one suggested by TCF1980.
Pls @TCF1980, if u can help with the contact of the woman I don't mind. Thnk

uwlc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Kudibaby:

mamas pls answer me when should I go for hormone assay,how much does it cost,and where is it done,is it a scan or lab test.a[b][/b]

hormonal assay is done on cd3 to check lh, fsh, prolactin and testerone.while progesterone is done 7days to the expected date of af.
Concerning the cost, it varies depending on the lab, but in my own case it's 3rd for each parameter, that will be 12k for the 4 test, but you have the option of picking the one you really need out of it.
where? It's done in diagnostics laboratory and it's a laboratory test done via blood. Hope this helps
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2015
Congrats to Talltosyne,Mowojuoluwa & pastoraji. You shall
all carry to term.

@all this August is raining with a lot of BFP. I claim my own
BFP, i am next in line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2015
Mummyejire:

hormonal assay is done on cd3 to check lh, fsh, prolactin and testerone.while progesterone is done 7days to the expected date of af.
Concerning the cost, it varies depending on the lab, but in my own case it's 3rd for each parameter, that will be 12k for the 4 test, but you have the option of picking the one you really need out of it.
where? It's done in diagnostics laboratory and it's a laboratory test done via blood. Hope this helps
thanks a lot,wishing us bfp soonest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2015
Good day to all TTCers in the house. I just got registered on nairaland even though I have been a silent follower of this thread since 2012. I have had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy of recent which took away one of my tubes. This forum has been beneficial to me all these years because of the insight I have gained from some members. However my decision to join was because I needed a place to seek some kinda succour after my operation and share with people in the same situation with me. I have been so sour ever since and I am so emotionally and spiritually down. The thought of even trying again scares me but I will not loose hope because I serve a living God and I hold strongly to His words in Exodus 23:26.

I wish all TTCers positive BFP. May God bless all our efforts with success, amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Congrats,talltosyne,mowojoluwa and pastor aji, happy safe and sound nine months.
@Ayaayo,thanks for asking after me o, af showed 4days ago,so back to trying. Am just believing God will do it soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PastorAji(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
To be candid I don throway d towel but the news came in as a surprise to me....but I learnt some lessons
1. Men should go for SFA.....both d test & culture
2. Expectant mothers, pls ask "elewe omo"(herb sellers) that u need EWE JENJOKO - I don't know the english name. You'll squeeze the leaf and drink d water. and also baptise urself with folic acid grin
3. During ovulation don't say u are tired. Ensure he fire his gun wella and deep.
Thanks y'all
rainyday:
U see how God workS ba! U were busy complaining bitterly while he was setting up ur happiness n joy for u. Isn't He a marvellous God? Patience is the key,if we r all patient we will live to see d goodness of our creator. Congratulations! Pls take care of ur wife and I wish her a stress free 9months journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PastorAji(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
CravingChic:
Good day to all TTCers in the house. I just got registered on nairaland even though I have been a silent follower of this thread since 2012. I have had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy of recent which took away one of my tubes. This forum has been beneficial to me all these years because of the insight I have gained from some members. However my decision to join was because I needed a place to seek some kinda succour after my operation and share with people in the same situation with me. I have been so sour ever since and I am so emotionally and spiritually down. The thought of even trying again scares me but I will not loose hope because I serve a living God and I hold strongly to His words in Exodus 23:26.

I wish all TTCers positive BFP. May God bless all our efforts with success, amen.
Isa. 62:4, 54:3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
3 BFP already dis month and we are still counting. .. D all sufficient God is ready to do wonders dis month

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Congratulations! Talltosyne,Mowojoluwa n PastorAji. wish u stress free 9 months n safe delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spiritualgal: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hi Oleayo, go to pregnancy thread and u ll a mama ijaw's number n addy posted by Nefertitiram. I intend trying her out too ds weekend. Fertility blessing to all.

Oleayo22:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
CravingChic:
I have had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy of recent which took away one of my tubes.

Dear CravingChic, i love ur faith and it will definitely bring forth your heart desires. God has been able to defile all negative report and situations for mamas on this thread and i know yours won't and can't be different or difficult. I mean HE is God and there is absolutely nothing impossible for him to do, HE fetches water in the basket to shame the pot, Awesome God.

you can read up this testimony http://thefertilechickonline.com/i-lost-my-baby-and-my-tube-funkes-story/

fertility blessings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Congratz pastoraji, may you carry to term and deliver a healthy baby, Amen.

I'm next to announce my bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by guifeibao: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
good day and happy weekend to everyone.

congrats to those with pregnancy news and congrats in advance to those whose testimonies are going to be served soon.

call or mail olamiposisquare to get your guifei bao.

Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
[
2. Expectant mothers, pls ask "elewe omo"(herb sellers) that u need EWE JENJOKO - I don't know the english name. You'll squeeze the leaf and drink d water. and also baptise urself with folic acid grin

@pastoraji, lol...which one be EWE JENJOKO? na wa o.....if we have 10 BFP's we will hear 10 different stories...soon we go hear say na Tom Tom and baba blue.....anyways, when your time comes with or without the help of drugs God will do it...lets not forget to always give glory to God for He is the One that gives TTC women conception.......

anyways, i learnt from a radio program that God automated conception like a program that when operated pregnancy will automatically occur, e.g when a male meets a female let reproduction occur and that explains why animals, mad people, boy friend and girlfriends and some couple can get pregnant any how, God will not look at a mad person and give her children knowing she doesnt have the ability to take care of the baby, or see people who are fornicating and give them children knowing it will end up being aborted....God doesnt give such children, they just operated a principle and got the result but in a case where the principle has been operated like our cases and there is no result that means something is wrong, that is when God gives children, He opens womb when it is shut, He gives children when there is something medically wrong, there is no case that is impossible with Him, He does this to prove His word that say "None shall be barren in the land" infact He looks out for cases like ours, husbands carry the seed and wives nurture the seed...its time to call on GOD our Maker to by pass protocols and give us children like He did to the women in the bible, He said in the book of Isaiah 54:5, "for thy Maker is thine husband, the LORD of Host is His name" which means TTC women should pray to God more cos He is the One that makes a barren land fruitful..... He specializes in cases like ours but God doesnt interferes, He only intervenes when called upon...so call on Him sing o barren, thou that didst not bear, break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child, for more is the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord! Isaiah 54:1
have a fruitful weekend y'all!

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.