Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412870 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=mompurity2 post=37075938]

Mamas who hv used guifei bao, pls ooo, I inserted my first seed yestday mrng, when m I to remove it? Tmrw or next?.... Also,when shud I xpect to see this scary stuffs, is it now or afta av removed d seed?
You are suppose to remove 3days after insertion, hope you remember to soak the seed in warm water for few seconds b4 insertion?

I started seeing the whitish stuffs coming out of VejayJay the 2nd day of insert, and when I removed the seed d 3rd day, I inserted my finger to pack out so many rubbish from the very Jay after removing the seed, even till the 4th day stuffs are still coming out.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2015
double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2015
mrsfrank:
Wow wow... I need this guifei bao ASAP...
Sombori gimme a seller's phone number.

@mumihaja why complaining of closed cervix when all these stuffs are coming out from ur VJ. Rejoice and be glad for your BFP has come.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2015
@Mummyejire and Mumihaja, no wonder person go kpekus almost every day yet no sign of bfp. Tell me how conception will take place with all this hindrances.
I thank God for you people, He will perfect what he has started in your lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2015
@mumihaja, Amen! God is able! We will all testify soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2015
mamas am relieved after hearing all what you saw after removing Guifie am no more scared, have even inserted the second seed hoping it will push out all the rubbish.May God crown our efforts with bfps
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2015
@kudibaby thank God o! am sure everything will come out and we wil hear positive news soon. baby dust to us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Please does the Guifae Bao work for fibroid cases too or is it just for blockage?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2015
@mummyejire, thanks ma. Yes I soaked it in warm water bfor insertion.
I also got my guifie frm the numbr @divinemandate posted.

Can't wait to see d wonders God will perform thru this guifie/clean point tampons.

Sprinkling fertile baby dusts on everyone heare.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Oh wow! Ginger? Ignorance is bad o. Please what quantity do I take ? A glassful? Do I sieve it or drink it like that?
MummyEsther:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
@Nwarosa: A handful. Blend with skin on. Put water on fire. When its abt boiling, pour in blended ginger, drink hot/warm on very empty stomach consecutively 3months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thanks greatly.
MummyEsther:
@Nwarosa: A handful. Blend with skin on. Put water on fire. When its abt boiling, pour in blended ginger, drink hot/warm on very empty stomach consecutively 3months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
I also saw dose whitish stuff coming out, was also really scared then but mission accomplished now, who knows maybe dat is what has being blocking d sperm from entering and causing the foul smell.It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
mrsfrank:

@mumihaja why complaining of closed cervix when all these stuffs are coming out from ur VJ. Rejoice and be glad for your BFP has come.

@mrsfrank, you can imagine this? the doctors see all these complain and they have never taken a closer look to find out the possible reason why there is no conception irrespective of their regular dosage of fertility pills instead all they want to recommend is IVF so they can share the money....it was on my own that i suggested HSG and landed on these discoveries and after that they never tried to find out the cause of the closed cervix or hydrosalpinx...am short of words my sister....am just happy for the "OPERATION FLUSH" that God is doing for me this season.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oritse!!!!!! What is all this I'm seeing?

I don't know about all the tissue like things u ladies are talking about but Bone??

@ Mumihaja, Iv tried to understand but my mind can't seem to comprehend what is going on but I believe it's a shifting in the spirit realm. Ordinarily a 6weeks pregnancy hasn't formed bones n from 2012 it should have flushed out with AF or even been detected in scans. My sister this no be Chinese medicine this is Holyghost evacuation, pure deliverance! All the manipulations are over, your season has changed, the old has given way for the new to begin and your testimony will manifest speedily. Congratulations!

@ all sabi mamas I beg una, don't relent in prayers oh, TTC is both physical n spiritual. As u take ur medications, gufabao and d rest don't forget to top it up with prayers and keep confessing the promises of God concerning your fruitfulness. We will hear your testimony in Jesus name, Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
@Nwarosa: Don't forget to sieve before drinking.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
lol. okay. Thanks again
MummyEsther:
@Nwarosa: Don't forget to sieve before drinking.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
@divinemandate,thanks for the assurance, hmmmm...it's really scary though...
@ mummyejire,I pray we have positive results oooo,because all this trial and error things ehn....na God go just help us...Amin...

I dey hail ona mamas and papas oooo....this year must not end without us porting to the preggy thread.....santgelo,where u enter?... grin...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
nwarosa:
Please does the Guifae Bao work for fibroid cases too or is it just for blockage?
It works for Fibroid too but i think you will have to take it with orda drugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iv joined the gufei bao band wagon.

May God bless our efforts with success.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mandydaisy:
Oritse!!!!!! What is all this I'm seeing?

I don't know about all the tissue like things u ladies are talking about but Bone??

@ Mumihaja, Iv tried to understand but my mind can't seem to comprehend what is going on but I believe it's a shifting in the spirit realm. Ordinarily a 6weeks pregnancy hasn't formed bones n from 2012 it should have flushed out with AF or even been detected in scans. My sister this no be Chinese medicine this is Holyghost evacuation, pure deliverance! All the manipulations are over, your season has changed, the old has given way for the new to begin and your testimony will manifest speedily. Congratulations!

@ all sabi mamas I beg una, don't relent in prayers oh, TTC is both physical n spiritual. As u take ur medications, gufabao and d rest don't forget to top it up with prayers and keep confessing the promises of God concerning your fruitfulness. We will hear your testimony in Jesus name, Amen.

@Mandydaisy, you have said it all, it is pure Holy Ghost Evacuation because i seriously dont understand as well that was why i said in my other post that soon ppl will see padlocks being flushed out.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Good afternoon mothers of great nation, plx am in need of this gufei bao, how can I get it n do they do delivery?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lynsunny:

It's to show how they treat ttc women. My own encounter with the gynea after going through my diagnosis he landed in "madam go and prepare for ivf, I will direct you to them when you are ready, when should I write in your file, one, or three months that we should be expecting you". My sis I was just looking at him and then asked him, so nothing could be done since one tube well open and the other tube is partially blocked, the fibroids are not all that big which he testified to. And he answered that I should just go arrange the money. I was so surprised that he could not even prescribe any medication or place me on any treatment. I left his office, and told God noooooo. That there should be remedy. That was how I landed on this forum and started hearing testimonies and remedies to blocked tubes and fibroid. My sis they are doctors but not God. We shall all testify very soon by God's grace.

@lynsunny, most Nigerian dokitors dont know what they are doing, they just ping and wait for the next patient and if your case is beyound headache they will consult doctor google and pretend they are doing something serious and if google doesnt bring up the solution fast they will say madam just go home if it gets worst or you faint just rush back....lol...how can someone who has fainted rush back to the hospital? in most cases you end up giving yourself prescription for them to write just to make it official.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Good afternoon mothers of great nation, plx am in need of this gufei bao, how can I get it n do they do delivery?

If you are in lagos call the number advertized, she would arrange where to meet you ...I know she does waybill to other locations outside lagos too.

Modified, that's the number 08039132496
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ok...thank u Sugah
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
^^^^You're welcome dear. Is that what you were PMing me about?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hello beautiful mama's in de house. How re u guys doing. Is been a long time n av missed u guys oh. I was just tru all de testimonies. Den I knew dat God is indeed faithful. He will surely visit all of us one by one. To all the new Preggy mamas..congrats..may God grant you an easy and stress free 9months. Welcome to our club. God is our strength. I love u all. Hav a lovely day ahead. Mua kiss

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=Mummyejire post=37077486][/quote]
You can remove it on the 4th or 5th day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by guifeibao: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
I gladly share in the joy of those who are joyful.

To those whose testimonies are cooking up, congrats in advance.

Thank you to all my highly esteemed customers. Call or mail olamiposisquare@gmail.com to get your guifei bao.

Note: location is not a barrier, you get it delivered to you any where you are in Nigeria. Trust to get your order, you don't need to panic once payment is done for outside Lagos delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Disturb and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.