Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412258 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Even though am kinda feeling down emotional right now but the BFP testimonies here has raised my hope.... . And bcause i no my redeemer liveth all is well with us

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
mumihaja:
Conclusion bilateral polycystic ovaries. The doctor also said my chances of ovulating is very slim that I don't really ovulate everymonth, please help me O.

@mowojuoluwo, i will like to suggest you take, vitex, m2tone and maca for 3 month to help regulate your cycle, you can as well take 1 capsule of soy isoflavones for 5days from cd2 to help you ovulate, then abstain totally from sugar, it it well.....visit the below link to learn more about pcos and how to overcome it, http://natural-fertility-info.com/pcos-fertility-diet

@mowojuoluwo, this was why i asked what you did different and got a bfp cos this post was in July....anyways congrats...have a stress free pregnancy and may you carry to term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PastorAji(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
mumihaja:
[
2. Expectant mothers, pls ask "elewe omo"(herb sellers) that u need EWE JENJOKO - I don't know the english name. You'll squeeze the leaf and drink d water. and also baptise urself with folic acid grin

@pastoraji, lol...which one be EWE JENJOKO? na wa o.....if we have 10 BFP's we will hear 10 different stories...soon we go hear say na Tom Tom and baba blue.....anyways, when your time comes with or without the help of drugs God will do it...lets not forget to always give glory to God for He is the One that gives TTC women conception.......

anyways, i learnt from a radio program that God automated conception like a program that when operated pregnancy will automatically occur, e.g when a male meets a female let reproduction occur and that explains why animals, mad people, boy friend and girlfriends and some couple can get pregnant any how, God will not look at a mad person and give her children knowing she doesnt have the ability to take care of the baby, or see people who are fornicating and give them children knowing it will end up being aborted....God doesnt give such children, they just operated a principle and got the result but in a case where the principle has been operated like our cases and there is no result that means something is wrong, that is when God gives children, He opens womb when it is shut, He gives children when there is something medically wrong, there is no case that is impossible with Him, He does this to prove His word that say "None shall be barren in the land" infact He looks out for cases like ours, husbands carry the seed and wives nurture the seed...its time to call on GOD our Maker to by pass protocols and give us children like He did to the women in the bible, He said in the book of Isaiah 54:5, "for thy Maker is thine husband, the LORD of Host is His name" which means TTC women should pray to God more cos He is the One that makes a barren land fruitful..... He specializes in cases like ours but God doesnt interferes, He only intervenes when called upon...so call on Him sing o barren, thou that didst not bear, break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child, for more is the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord! Isaiah 54:1
have a fruitful weekend y'all!
Hmmmm grin
It is the Almighty that did it.
........my wife's maternal great grand father was a traditional ObGyn/fertility expert. So dat recipe has been handed down from generation to anoda
Yes we prayed......we held on to GOD'S word. She was scheduled to go for HCG before the good news manifested

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
God bless you Pastoraji and Ayaayo......your words are touching. Pastoraji, Congrats on your wife's bfp. May God be with her all the way and at the appointed time, may she deliver like the hebrew women of old.

Its 3bfps already and the month is getting midway. More to come.......... Cheers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Goodnews Goodnews!!! Congrats to all belleful mums..

I'm next in line In Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
@miraclebaby I can see u welu welu
peeping
come out now or I will tell everybori
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thank God @miraclebaby is here, why d long MIA sis? Anyways come in and give us d good news grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
@Divinemandate I've come ooh, anything for me? cheesy Remember I'm still the house police, so who do you report to. hahaha. Thanks for all mentions. @Redeemed, BlessedDiva & Mummyejire thanks for the mentions. Nothing much ooh, just taking my time. It seemed this ttc was getting most part of me so I decided to take a break. I do read sometimes anyway but lazy to comment. Thinking of IVF or IUI but praying for direction. @Legendsmother I didn't get the cake, or you chop alone with Ayaayo? @Safe06 welcome back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
@all well done. Welcome to all newbies and have a short but fruitful stay here. Congrats to bellefull mamas, H&H9M. @MummyElena where art thou?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:14am On Aug 15, 2015
@miraclebaby hehehehehe me nd ayayoo dey do am twele twele dey go! Ur own dey nau how can I chop nd forget miraclebaby lol, miss u on, @sugah were are thou? Come oo biko all others on MIA come o we can write attendance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 12:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Wow! God bless you mumihaja and he will surely break protocols for our sake. That which man has said is impossible is made possible by Jehovah overdo. Ogbeni nija, teru boni ja. I thnk u my maker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2015
Congrats to all d belleful mamas....AF reared it's ugly head, been so sad but I know 1 thing for sure...my redeemer lives,he has done it before, he will do it again

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2015
Ginababy how are you doing dear. Hope you are getting yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2015
mumihaja:

@mowojuoluwo, this was why i asked what you did different and got a bfp cos this post was in July....anyways congrats...have a stress free pregnancy and may you carry to term.
@mumihaja kindly check my thread ma I already posted what I did differently this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Congratulations to all d bellefull mamas. May u all carry to term in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2015
Is gynapharm for pid a kedi product please?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
legendsmother:
@miraclebaby hehehehehe me nd ayayoo dey do am twele twele dey go! Ur own dey nau how can I chop nd forget miraclebaby lol, miss u on, @sugah were are thou? Come oo biko all others on MIA come o we can write attendance

Legendsmother dear, thanks for the mention.
You should still be enjoying your honeymoon oooooo not thinking about ttc. But your knowledge is definitely needed in the thread so welcome back.

Congrats to all the recent belleful mamas. Baby dust to the mamas in Gods waiting room. May our names be called very soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
ahmanim:
Is gynapharm for pid a kedi product please?

yes mam, combine with guifebao or the other product by mumihaja.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
@ the house is too cold, everyone don waka go party so? Wishing you a happy and fruitful weekend.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
miraclebaby:
@Divinemandate I've come ooh, anything for me? cheesy Remember I'm still the house police, so who do you report to. hahaha. Thanks for all mentions. @Redeemed, BlessedDiva & Mummyejire thanks for the mentions. Nothing much ooh, just taking my time. It seemed this ttc was getting most part of me so I decided to take a break. I do read sometimes anyway but lazy to comment. Thinking of IVF or IUI but praying for direction. @Legendsmother I didn't get the cake, or you chop alone with Ayaayo? @Safe06 welcome back.
welcome back
don't worry ur testimony is closer
may ur stay be short ds time around

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mummyejire:

yes mam, combine with guifebao or the other product by mumihaja.

thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Decided to join d guife bao train.... jst got my package frm the no posted here. By God's grace I'm very hopeful I and all of us here will testify very soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
mompurity2:
Decided to join d guife bao train.... jst got my package frm the no posted here. By God's grace I'm very hopeful I and all of us here will testify very soon.

Good luck to all of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lynsunny:

Good luck to all of us.

Amen.
God's blessings on us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Plz pretty mums what is ata iyere leaf called in ibo? Congrant to belleful mamas. Baby dust to us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kpofkpof: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2015
TCF1980:

A very good and trusted one is at Sangotedo. I don't know to explain the direction though... deep down..

Please let's have her no and very good description. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
My fellow mamas, plz i ve we heard of bannana flowers 4 progesteron and over all uterus healthg abeg ttc no kil me and we shall overcome it. AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by multiplymi: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hello all its been a while. Congrats to all the Belleful mamas. Pls, I have a question what can I use to clear adhesions from one of my fallopian tubes. Thanks all and sticky baby dust @all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Try serrapeptase 120000iu and wobenzyme. I have heard good reviews abt it online of women who used it to clear their tubes and went on to do hsg. Couple of them are mothers now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2015
happy new week y'all!

i want to use this medium to thank God for evacuating the illegal occupant of my womb.....

i learnt my cervix was closed again and the hydrosalpinx has gathered again, so i went to have it opened and i inserted the cleaning tampon the next day which was saturday, and yesterday in church our Pastor said we should open our mouth and address that situation that has over stayed in our life and has become a major concern, so i placed my hand on my womb and declared that this misconception must come to an end today and i commanded whatever it was that was not planted by God in my womb and is there hindering my conception to come out, so in the evening i felt like my waist has shifted, i assumed it was becos i was on heels all day so i decided not to talk so dh wouldnt ban me from heels cos i started wearing it again of recent but when i went to urinate something fell out and i was wondering what it was, eventually when i went to have my bath i noticed my vj was filled with unbelievable stuffs, they felt like a mixture of bones or sand and dry flesh, i cleared them out but there's another one that feels like a wire or plastic but is kind of stuck in there and i cant pull it out but i managed to cut a part of it and wen i washed it, it was actually bone so i want to give it a day or two to come out on its own...it feels like a leftovers of the miscarriage i had in 2012 cos i didnt go for evacuation and since then i've not had a bfp but right now dh is insisting i must go to the hospital for evacuation but i really dont feel like cos they know my history and yet they dont want to try anything on their own except when i suggest....i seriously dont know if i should go for evacuation or let it come out on its own cos i feel like they came out from my waist due to the regular waist pain i have been having since 2012......anyways am really happy cos the mountain of hindrance to my conception has been removed

sorry go the gross images...

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2015
@mumihaja I rejoice with you, the Lord will perfect what he started in your life and crown it with BFP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2015
@mumihaja..seriously?since 2012 you didn't go for evacuation?but why..how far long where you..pls if not for anything for the sake of your health do go and check if deres anything left..pls do for our sake..meanwhile I think d tampon is working but nonetheless still go to the hospital..know it can be frustrating but its worth d try..may God mk it easy for you and bring you your babies soonest..lots of love kiss

@all the new Preggy mamas..congrats..may God grant you an easy and stress free 9months

@all mamas..rainyday,mubzay,kudibaby,mumydidi,Legends mother, and all other mamas I can't remember..you all are held close to my heart in prayers..and surely..with every difficulty comes ease. God will crown our efforts with lovely kids and all we've been through would just become history..lots of love to us all kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Bdotnets and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.