Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements (25425 Views)

Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders / Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari / President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by bejeria101(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
When you called him a maddog who complained? Abeg shift! U and ur daura last cowbender husband think you are above the law?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by TolaniLuv: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aisha!! Abeg make we hear word if u need money for flight to American I volunteer to pay..

God will punish all of una stealing our country money and some people will still support this thieves ? Like it out personal problem .
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by TolaniLuv: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aisha!! Abeg make we hear word if u need money for flight to American I volunteer to pay..

God will punish all of una stealing our country money and some people will still support this thieves ? Like it our personal problem .
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by FreeWorld23: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol...Thanks but no thanks. Would you believe she is 40? I am indeed lucky.
shocked indeed you are.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by ifechez: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Bros learn to live with it, okay?... Jonathan was insulted more than this, We didn't complain. You guys taught us how to insult a sitting president.

Learn to live with the fact that your president is a dullard. Thanks.

SIMPLE!!!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by ghoneyblinks(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
A thief is a thief...... That cheap slot and her husband and all Fulani alamajiris are all thiefs and killers..... Rubbish set of idiots
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Dav24(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Did the investigation uncovered the said impostor Aisha Buhari? If they did not know the impostor, how did they know that she is not Aisha Buhari? and how did they arrived at such a conclusion?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
*grabs popcorn * Madam Aisha, just try go US abeg, even if na for shopping grin Your headtie dem don dey old grin Wardrobe change toh sure grin
I guess you think this is funny
have you heard if diplomatic immunity?
I guess not.
education won't kill you, trust me.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by cjrane: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Shameless woman. You are dodging going to USA and hoping on Buhari appointed Judges in fantastically corrupt Nigeria to prove it was a mistaken identity? grin

Just go to USA and save us all the trouble. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Amitex(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jamb question #45

Which of the following Nigerians cannot visit the US? Tick all that apply

A. Jonathan Goodluck
B. Muhammadu Buhari
C. Patience Jonathan
D. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari
D. Atiku Abubakar
E. Olusegun Obasanjo

5% only for all correct answers.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Nellybii: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
adajiboyy:
lolsss u mean 900 naira only? I tink rite now I have 5k in my pocket wit my atm that has like 331k in it...am 24 a hardworking nigerian but would rather not b deceived with all dis corruption fight and fulani herdmans are killing every day in my home state benue,my kinsmen were killed in my village agatu, wen he has not prosecuted any party member, wen prices of basic commodities like close up,bread,razor has skyrocketed.guy I won't insult u but pray for u.God bless u

I still maintain that Fayose's children can feed you and you are hardworking and paying tax. They aren't working and don't pay tax and here you are trying to die for them. Na curse? You need deliverance.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Tsongz(f): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
adajiboyy:
lolsss u mean 900 naira only? I tink rite now I have 5k in my pocket wit my atm that has like 331k in it...am 24 a hardworking nigerian but would rather not b deceived with all dis corruption fight and fulani herdmans are killing every day in my home state benue,my kinsmen were killed in my village agatu, wen he has not prosecuted any party member, wen prices of basic commodities like close up,bread,razor has skyrocketed.guy I won't insult u but pray for u.God bless u
. grin we dare u to take a picture of ur account balance and post it us
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Tsongz(f): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
adajiboyy:
. grin we dare u to take a picture of ur account balance and post it us wink. I'm sure u aren't lying
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
At the end, Fayose will be victorious! Na Fayose now!
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by coolcharm(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ahmeduana:

MR MAN THERE IS ONLY ONE REMEDY TO ALL THESE YOUR LONG GRAMMAR; to prove Fayose wrong, Aisha should travel to US of A shikena, we no dey for this your Yoruba-gbati!

See how summarily brief your reasoning is. Every thing is long in your sight. I don't blame you. Go carry her travel na.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wrong move let her try it
and see the black papers comes white.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Eguaikide(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
So in your myopic mind you think carrying a diplomatic passport will make you immune from arrest in a foreign country You've got to rewire your mindset! Let aisha take trip to the United States to convince us. It's so unfortunate that some people's brain has been tampered with when it concerns buhari. The alfa wey do this jazz for buhari wey him dey take remote control some brainless Nigerians try no be small. But jazz get expiry date sha? Like wife like husband! Integrity my foot! Go Kaduna ask after aisha buhari and they'll tell you she lives large with her children! Thief has always been smelling on their head!
coolcharm:

You don't make a senseless man look sensible by dancing to the tune of his beats(drums).

A trip to the US just to prove fayose wrong would mean she is as idle and usless as fayose.

To show how foolish fayose is, the first lady travels on a diplomatic passport, and as such can't even be intimidated to talk more of arrest. Where is the arrest warrant by the way?

Aisha needs just to ignore him. You don't get into a mud fight with a pig. He wants a dirty fight, but he is a sinking man whose cup is already full and running over even before dinner begins.

Obgeni, vomit the yam you ate, and pay ekiti workers their salaries. That's the least of his responsibilities or is he that irresponsible as well?

#strikingGovernor cheesy

Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Eguaikide(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
[aisha Muhammadu buhari and Atiku Abubakar! And na the same job knock for their head! And they're the integrity of our time! Integrity my foot!quote author=Amitex post=46852239]Jamb question #45

Which of the following Nigerians cannot visit the US? Tick all that apply

A. Jonathan Goodluck
B. Muhammadu Buhari
C. Patience Jonathan
D. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari
D. Atiku Abubakar
E. Olusegun Obasanjo

5% only for all correct answers.
[/quote]
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Prettyenit18(f): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Too much money grin
adajiboyy:
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by coolcharm(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Eguaikide:
So in your myopic mind you think carrying a diplomatic passport will make you immune from arrest in a foreign country You've got to rewire your mindset! Let aisha take trip to the United States to convince us. It's so unfortunate that some people's brain has been tampered with when it concerns buhari. The alfa wey do this jazz for buhari wey him dey take remote control some brainless Nigerians try no be small. But jazz get expiry date sha? Like wife like husband! Integrity my foot! Go Kaduna ask after aisha buhari and they'll tell you she lives large with her children! Thief has always been smelling on their head!

You appear painned and frustrated. I can't engage you in a meaningful discourse. I'll let your insults and trashy comments pass... It defines you already.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Houseofglam7(f): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ioannes:

I guess you think this is funny

have you heard if diplomatic immunity?

I guess not.

education won't kill you, trust me.

You didn't have to quote me to show your stupidity.
Move along Professor
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Chigorkizz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
The wife of your president is a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by bigerboy200: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
adajiboyy:
Madam just with 900k or at worst 1m u would get to USA by sunday.prove fayose wrong and forget all this going to court
So she should blow 1 million(which an Average Nigerian including ME don't have in his/her account) just like dat cos she wants to prove fayose and doubters wrong? Haba....so I guess the only reason she hasn't been to India, China,France,SouthAfrica and other countries her husband has visited is because she has stolen money In these countries also..right? U can be double sure that western media would have made a serious mess of Buhari's presidential ambition if the person involved in that case was truly Buhari's wife.We all know how PDP were using waec certificate issues of Buhari and other watery things to campaign against him during the election period, do u think a serious criminal case involving his wife wouldn't have been used against him rather than the petty issues?.only if u sit down to study the nature of the crimes d said aisha has been in and out of the court for,then you would know that it is only a full us citizen that could have committed such crimes....Fayose is simply a drowning and confused man and I don't think any one should take him serious..
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by spiralwedge(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oche211:

do u see the way u nd fayose reason?
There's nothing to prove cos fayose is nt someone to take seriously.
It's only a fool that takes a fool seriously.
*modified*
i never knw that fayose has so many fools supporting him on nairaland. See how dem dey quote me.
I weep for this generation of nigerian youths.

Those supporting Fayose are not Nigerians o. They are ipad, abi na ipob... and wish Nigeria ill-luck.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Abutraco: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
adajiboyy:
Madam just with 900k or at worst 1m u would get to USA by sunday.prove fayose wrong and forget all this going to court
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Abutraco: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
madam pls do it now
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Bolaadu(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oche211:

do u see the way u nd fayose reason?
There's nothing to prove cos fayose is nt someone to take seriously.
It's only a fool that takes a fool seriously.
*modified*
i never knw that fayose has so many fools supporting him on nairaland. See how dem dey quote me.
I weep for this generation of nigerian youths.
not Nigerians is ipob youths.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

You didn't have to quote me to show your stupidity.
Move along Professor

hmmm... "stupidity". I see you learnt a new word @sswipe.

the day you post something meaningful on this forum is the day rapture is gonna happen.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
I see a lot of people with chicken brain on this forum.(like the one I just quoted)

the first lady should travel to the US just to prove a rabid dog wrong right?

I guess she doesn't have work like y'all.

I wonder how much you guys are willing to donate for the airfare or you want her to dip her hands in the government coffers?

Oh.. I forgot... y'all are jobless so you can't contribute nada.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by cyrilamx(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
What have the Buharis done to PDP and Gejites that they won't stop peddling rumours about them? Pdp and defamation of characters are synonymous. Few years ago Gej's spokesman; Reuben Abati concocted one of his infamous lies that even southern intellectuals blinded by bigotry and hatred for the Buharis continue to promote. He said Buhari was the one who threatened to make jonathan's govt ungovernable hence Boko haram was the fulfilment of that threat. As soon as this lie hit the headlines, it spread like wide-fire, sadly, because it involved Buhari, Nigerians especially south south and south east without bothering to test the veracity of Abati's claim peddled this rumour until even children started promoting it. The then GMB, embarrassed at the defamation of his reputation, sued Abati for one billion naira. GEJ has to wade in pleading with the retired general to settle out of court. GMB being the statesman he was agreed only on condition that Abati should publish a retraction in two daily newspaper and magazine that what he said is a lie. This Abati did, but the damage had already been done. Till today, even a visit to Google search will tell you it is Lawal Kaita, a PDP stalwart who made the threat, yet southerners still continue to link Buhari's name to it. Another gejite's lie was immediately after the inauguration of PMB as president of Nigeria and commander in chief of the armed forces, a PDP sympathetic lady shocked Nigerians that a certain lady purportedly to be buhari's daughter chased her and others away from a shopping mall in Abuja where she went to shop. As expected, wailers were quick to condemn the first family and called the said buhari's daughter all kinds of unprintable names
But when thoughtful Nigerians begin to ask the lady what time did she go to the mall because her tweet read 3 to 4 am and the name of the shopping mall so they could verify, she recoiled into her shell and never replied. That story died a natural death but not until it has imbued hatred for the first family in the hearts of many uninformed Nigerians. So the recent lie is from a sitting PDP governor against the president's wife, linking her to the fraud perpetrated by William jefferson. Though the said lady in the fraud called herself Aisha Buhari, she nevertheless indicated that she was daughter to Muhammadu Buhari and not wife. But Buhari in 2006 has told the world that he never had a child called Aisha Buhari. Also it amount to stupidity on the part of those asking Aisha to travel to the USA to prove her innocence, thinking that if she is guilty she will be arrested and that may be why in Fayose's reckoning, the wife of the president had refused to accompany him to the USA on three occasion he, PMB has been there. What Fayose is failing to tell Nigerians is that Aisha has never accompany her husband to any of his trip outside Nigeria. Fayose should also tell us why Aisha didn't accompany her husband to China, France, Germany, UK and the rest. It seems the legion of wailers has forgotten that Aisha by virtue of the fact that she is the president's wife travels with a diplomatic passport and should she travel to the US, cannot be arrested. So now that Aisha Buhari had threatened another PDP lier with legal action within five days unless he retracts his defamation story, I see another Reuben Abati tales unfolding.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by Houseofglam7(f): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ioannes:

hmmm... "stupidity". I see you learnt a new word @sswipe.

the day you post something meaningful on this forum is the day rapture is gonna happen.
I see you been following me!

You're a fan bi!tch
Re: Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements by TijaniAbu: 3:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose is not retracting. Let Aisha Buhari sue Obama if she likes. Vultures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Elections: INEC Chairman Meets With RECs In Abuja (Photos, Live Updates) / I Have Been Doing Odd Jobs So I Can Invest Into My Music Career - Ozonna Soludo / People Defy Sit-at-home In Onitsha Anambra, Go About Their Christmas Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.