Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

“Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises (57419 Views)

Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by SirZeek(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
When will Tiwa Savage's husband do same? its high time he humbled himself and apologize too

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by megareal: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
What's wrong with some married men these days? First Teebillz, now this ishhh. Maybe guy wanted cheap popularity and decided to lay his wife on the slab. For me, sorry doesn't cut it.

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Ophemmi: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Vicker and ugly women... SMH! Abeg, when Mimiko go pay salary jare?
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
no concern me
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Why are some people just silly? Just see how he's managed to tarnish his wife's reputation, the mother of your kids over an unfounded accusation!

Whatever happened to washing your dirty linens in private?
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Maybe the man has his own girlfriend somewhere yet he came out to vilify his wife for her 'suspected' cheating.
Na men way be that. Experts in double standards.
But anyways the retraction of his statement seems forced and robotic, maybe Van Vicker threatened to sue him for character defamation.

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by joshk(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
This man is weak,he's not supposed to be call a man.y not taken responsible for ur actions.think twice before u utter out things cause ur word is like egg when dropped can't be taken back.
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Eaugusta(f): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Like seriously! What happens to carrying out of proper investigation before any accusation?
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by searchng4love: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
how is your guy now?
cruzita:
You are a mad dog

after all the blabbing you expect sorry to heal all
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Dolazee(f): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Orisisrisi
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Tedassie(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
What a stupid fellow,does he know the distress he might have put Vicker's family through,can you imagine such nonsense?
#miffed
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmm, wat do we make of dis nw? Seems som1 got reminded of Tiwa nd Teebillz drama... U slander me, I take u too to d cleaners. Shikena!
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by utonwa4u(f): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=axortedbabe post=46859642]Change of tongue under Durex[/quot duress
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Alpharezz(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oshogbo weed at work.
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by utonwa4u(f): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
axortedbabe:
Change of tongue under Durex
duress
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Starlet50(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Maybe it was initially osogbo weed at work

Yes now,Osogbo weed only lasts for a while unlike Ijebu weed,ask Teebillz.

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by BluStreak(m): 6:29am On Jun 24, 2016
axortedbabe:
Change of tongue under Durex

Very intelligent reasoning. I concur!
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by BluStreak(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2016
goldbim:
This man is confused!!..there's no smoke without fire,i strongly believe something must have prompted his sudden denial of his story..maybe his wife has" DEADLIER"evidences against him..

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by brytee: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2016
A normal man would be jealous..... Who wudnt.. But knowing how to control ones anger is wisdom of the highest order....
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Ndeewonu: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2016
A mad dog...
And a vixen with "ear block!"
Please, get both of 'em a hospital in London asap!
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Ndeewonu: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2016
BluStreak:

It appears that's the only sentence you learnt how to write well in secondary school. Always "concurring on intelligent reasoning!"
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by BluStreak(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Ndeewonu:

It appears that's the only sentence you learnt how to write well in secondary school. Always "concurring on intelligent reasoning!"

Funny assumption grin. Who concurs?
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Exponental(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2016
I hope they ain't interested in themselves cos this is an open cheque for them.
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by restored2016(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2016
I insist the first story was truer than this wash he wrote to apologize, something occurred that led to this denial. Anyway is there own business.
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by usuf4real: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Ok sir.
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by axortedbabe(f): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
utonwa4u:
duress
tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Buys A Car For Khloe Of BBNaija / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.