Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun (28668 Views)

Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants / Salaries Of Politicians & Civil Servants In Nigeria In Hilarious Photo / See Pics Of N165bn Tropicana Project Akpabio Abandoned Yet EFCC Didn't Probe Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by manutdrichie(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin
Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by Olukat(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Same people insulting the state Govs.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
What have this country turn to? Ehe, we are now borrowers. Let this man d'nt put Nigeria to the Mercy of other nations ooooo.

What nonsense. I should stop here abeg
I Dan vex

2 Likes

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by Lincoln275(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Where is our recovered money? Abi dz minister ti ya were ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by Geniro: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Activa:

[s]You're moving into an opaque area.

Which capital projects were those?

2. What was their value?

3. Were they PAYING for them?

4. What percentage of the budget was capital expenditure? What was the absolute figure?

5. Does it make sense to borrow for salaries while able to afford capital expenditure?

6. By what percentage has the price of crude fallen?

7. Can the recovered loot be spent now?

8. Is there no capital project going on now?

It's good to be fair to all.

At least you've accepted that Okonjo Iweala borrowed to pay salaries, answer these too.[/s]

Zombie.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by miqos02(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
ok
Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by joshk(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Y borrowing if we hv recovered looted funds lying in one place y not used that to settle d backlog of salaries owned or the money r just there for it to be relooted.

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by damola311: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
But they are having 3 trillion since last year? why is it not increasing or decreasing?

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
ok o,by the time buhari finish with this country ehen,watching in 4D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by basingstoke: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
This BuBu dey surprise me, yesterday he was saying it is a shame that 27 states can not pay salary, unless they borrow, today na him turn to go borrow. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by Pavarottii(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
But wen Fayose, said the last administration left debts 4 him. Zombies were shouting "Go and Pay ur workers". Now Adesoun u will pay us all till May 29th 2019.

But wait ooo... where do they now get bail outs to give states?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by SunFlow(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
The atmosphere is tensed up, make i go piss
Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by piagetskinner(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Blame the avengers..they blew all the pipelines, hence no crude to export...no money to offset salaries and what have u
Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by gozmok1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
NOI IS STILL THE BEST

BUHALI TILL 2057 MAKE WE SEE WHO HUNGRY GO KILL FINISH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by babadem2much(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Misleading headlines... they have stopped the payment of this money since 2014 and therefore not funded in the budget so where do you expect the govt to scoop money from.

people sef

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by M4gunners: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
I thought there was a thread yesterday where Kemi AKA fine girl was claiming to have share 300 plus billion in may to fg,states and lg as a question of more gain from tax and oil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by tundexijim(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
clefstone:
at that time there were a lot of capital projects going on including preparation for a general election. On the contrary, right now, no capital project, lesser number ministries, TSA, recovered loots, yet no respite.

set the record straighter
I see all the fund were diverted for election and thus need to borrow for salary
Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by FlyboyZee: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
ayindejimmy:

before you put on your armour of argument , first check the source . thats not Vanguard .
This is false news.
Fg that cleared all pension arears early this week
What will it profit you to keep lying all your life?

See the Vanguard you are discrediting below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by nenergy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
kcpumping:
pls permit me to ask, where is all the money recovered from looters and tsa ? oil I suppose is selling above benchmark, so how come we are to borrow and pay salary when fed.gov is mapping out intervention fund for some state.pls can someone explain to me wht and were we got it all wrong.....is it that adeosun is lying or fed spokes men are not serious.
So they use "evidence" to pay salaries eh? Cases are still in court. So relax!
Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by Adeevah(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
STARGREEN:
What happened to the claimed recovered loots? Hope its not en-rout to another looter?

It has been returned to where it came from

Sorry

We want to keep it for the next administration

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by Dom2020: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
three yrs from now, the present govt. will still blame the previous administration for their failure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by CallofDuty(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
FG and Borrowing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by clefstone(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
tundexijim:

I see all the fund were diverted for election and thus need to borrow for salary
conducting a general election requires billions of naira, if u doubt it ask Jega

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by phesturzz: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
better mke dem quickly borrow to pay
Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by flowbot(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
When u make your estimations in Naira the sum seems colossal, but when the equivalent amount is in USD it can be measured against recovered loot, especially Abacha"s, and this seems small. Tell us the truth this govt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by erico2k2(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Activa:

You're moving into an opaque area.

Which capital projects were those?

2. What was their value?

3. Were they PAYING for them?

4. What percentage of the budget was capital expenditure? What was the absolute figure?

5. Does it make sense to borrow for salaries while able to afford capital expenditure?

6. By what percentage has the price of crude fallen?

7. Can the recovered loot be spent now?

8. Is there no capital project going on now?

It's good to be fair to all.

At least you've accepted that Okonjo Iweala borrowed to pay salaries, answer these too.
we are talking about now not B4, Y are they borrowing? this was used as a political tool to win election remember? now tell us waht you think was the reason for borrowing when they said they have recovered loots.WHY BORROW 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by Gamesmart: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
kcpumping:
pls permit me to ask, where is all the money recovered from looters and tsa ? oil I suppose is selling above benchmark, so how come we are to borrow and pay salary when fed.gov is mapping out intervention fund for some state.pls can someone explain to me wht and were we got it all wrong.....is it that adeosun is lying or fed spokes men are not serious.

You can't spend money (evidence) recovered from a crime while you are prosecuting the accuse in court.

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by Nyaknor(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
youngeagle:
The Will still find someone to blame

Yes now... Jonathan
Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by tete7000(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
kcpumping:

By Michael Eboh

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/fg-borrowing-pay-n165bn-civil-service-salaries-adeosun/

So you ever believed those figures quoted for recovery from loots? You are On Your Own (OYO). I took those figures with a pinch of salt. You cant believe information coming from apc administration, most especially from lai ministry. No!, you will simply be misled. They paint up everything to make themselves look good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by bregeard(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
clefstone:
They keep blaming previous administrations, but during the previous administrations things never got this bad. No light, no money, no food. Next thing they will point at is d price of crude, but the price of crude can affect capital projects not common salary. Afterall, it's not like the crude is now 0 dollar per barrel, it still has half it's value

meanwhile
Teacher: spell lie
Student: L A I
Teacher: not correct
Student: but the man that lied that body odour can generate electricity has 'Lai' as a title before his name Mohammed
Teacher: *faints
shut up, na only blame u sabi blame.. Mumu
Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by funkybully(f): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zis bubu dullardpo gwament is beri beri pantastikwally kwaroft.. Ebry day I dey tell us I recober flenty loot, I recober flenty loot, wia I dey keef am por za recobered loot I no know.

Anti kwarofshan frofaganda is kwarofshan!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun by gformula: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
This Kemi Adeosun is one the biggest shits happening to this Country at this moment , can you imagine?How long are we going to be borrowing cos I know salary is paid monthly not once a year. Is she going to borrow what will cover for the rest of their tenure? At this point I join those who are asking her to be relieved of her duty. She is totally clueless about how to go about the economy of this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crisis Looms In NASS As Staff Vows To Resist Inter-service Transfer / 7 Things GDP Numbers Tell Us About Buhari’s Reelection Bid / Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.