Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude And Automotive Gas Oil (ago) Needed Urgently! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude And Automotive Gas Oil (ago) Needed Urgently! (1363 Views)

Serious Buyer Wanted For Automotive Gas Oil (ago) / Crude Oil, Ago, Dpk, Pms And Oilwell Available At The Best Prices / (80,000mt) Of Russian Blend Automotive Gas Oil (a.g.o) For Sale - 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude And Automotive Gas Oil (ago) Needed Urgently! by stagger: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2009
We need buyers for a validly allocated quantity of 2 million barrles of Bonny Light Crude Oil as well as 36,000 metric tonnes of AGO (outside bar at 69 + 1). The SPA for both products is available. If you are serious, send an SMS to 08082736168 so we can take it up from there.

If you are a representative of the end users, no problem. We can discuss terms. I only need you to be serious and have a ready buyer.

Remember, no FLASHING and NO UNSERIOUS REQUESTS. I have been getting too many unserious requests from here and believe me, the next unserious person to make me waste my precious airtime will get a real good piece of my mind!
Re: Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude And Automotive Gas Oil (ago) Needed Urgently! by PROJECT: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
stagger , pls how true is this deal cos am really tired of calling evry so call sellers, this what i have to offer , i will buy atleast 1million barrel of crude oil ,u will ship it to ghana, i will talk to ur bank via my bank and we will sign evry necessary papers, once u dock at the port in ghana we do or q and q ,payment will be made to ur via ur bank immediately ,if u are really serious start working now ,this transaction should not take more than 4 days and we all go hoe, i need ago as well but with the same process, see amd dealing with government here and i dont want any problem ,if u have the product lets talk ,asap
Re: Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude And Automotive Gas Oil (ago) Needed Urgently! by stagger: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
Ok. Let's talk about it then.

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Copper Needed Urgently / Steps To Making My First #1million / Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.