Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

BREAKING NEWS!! Olamide Currently Working On His 6th Studio Album, Set To Drop I - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BREAKING NEWS!! Olamide Currently Working On His 6th Studio Album, Set To Drop I (652 Views)

Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) / Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!! Olamide Currently Working On His 6th Studio Album, Set To Drop I by ejovwovincent(f): 1:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Say anything you like, write your open letter..Olamide is the “Most Consistent Artiste in Nigeria”*Leave it like that* Speaking to a close source earlier today, It has been confirmed that the YBNL Boss, Olamide (Baddo) is currently in the studio wrapping up his 6th studio album titled “**********“. Lets keep that on a low for now.It was also confirmed that Olamide might not be adding singles like I Love Lagos, Abule Sowo, Konkobility and other singles on his new album which is due to drop in few months time.

How do you define this guy’s Talent? Boss? Thats an Understatement. Now guys, Over to you.. “What Are You Expecting From Olamide 6th Album”Would you buy it?

Olamide Past Albums
♦Rapsodi (2011)
♦YBNL (2012)
♦Baddest Guy Ever Liveth (2013)
♦Street OT (2014)
♦Eyan Mayweather (2015)
Drop your comment. #kttm
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Olamide Currently Working On His 6th Studio Album, Set To Drop I by magabounce(m): 1:02am On Jun 24, 2016
I de wait
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Olamide Currently Working On His 6th Studio Album, Set To Drop I by speeder(m): 3:27am On Jun 24, 2016
If he thinks releasing albums cam make him relevant for long, he should ask Dbanj.

His songs are getting boring.

Psquare are still number one cos they drop hits ones in a while not like babies that suck any breast their mouth touches.

Listening to Fada fada. Olamide is so out of touch that in the music, ghetto gospel, he sang "chikalas don dey follow o me". How can one incorporate that in a hurch song. He's lost it.

(1) (Reply)

An Insightful Review On Jay Z’s New Single “spiritual” / This 3year Old Girl Sing And Remix Phyno & Olamide Fada Fada Song / New Video: 2baba - Oya Come Make We Go [official Video] Ft. Sauti Sol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.