Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s EMOTIONAL Message To Son As He Turns Four Months(refinedgist.com) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s EMOTIONAL Message To Son As He Turns Four Months(refinedgist.com) (716 Views)

Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message / Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Celebrate Their Son As He Turns Two Years Old / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh’s EMOTIONAL Message To Son As He Turns Four Months(refinedgist.com) by managercoa(m): 2:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Tonto Dikeh-Churchill is enjoying her new role as a mother. The Nollywood actress celebrated her son who turned four months old today.

She posted on Instagram:

My body has gone through changes…I have carried a child within it,Slept with him on my chest,I have Kissed little Lips,hands and feets, I have been pooped,peed and vomited on,I have wiped away tears,also cried with him and stayed up all night cradling my child…BUT I would have it no other way because when I look at the mirror and starring right back at me is an AWESOME GRACIOUS MOM & there is no greater Blessing,Honor OR LOVE!!! #HAPPY 4months KING-ANDRE,Thanks for giving my Life a purpose,Thank you for choosing me and Thank you for giving me the opportunity to EXPERIENCE Love with my Whole heart..Am Soo over joyed it brings tears down my cheeks..MAMA LOVES & ADORES YOU SON. #PROUDMAMA #mamaKING #YUMMYMUM #BABYX #MRSX #GRATEFULLORD........
http://www.refinedgist.com/2016/06/tonto-dikehs-emotional-message-to-son.html

Tonto Dikeh has so far not shown her son’s face since his birth. We can’t wait for the unveiling.....MORE CELEBRITY NEWS...@ refinedgist.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s EMOTIONAL Message To Son As He Turns Four Months(refinedgist.com) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Go TONTO!
You have shamed your CRITICS!
Muhahahahahahaha
Your h-enemies ARE CHOPPING THEIR VOMITS! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s EMOTIONAL Message To Son As He Turns Four Months(refinedgist.com) by FreeWorld23: 3:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s EMOTIONAL Message To Son As He Turns Four Months(refinedgist.com) by makingsense(m): 4:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Abeg Lalasticlala disappoint me!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s EMOTIONAL Message To Son As He Turns Four Months(refinedgist.com) by Lilprincey(m): 5:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Is dis not the same tonto dike Nairalanders were criticising giving her funny names like 'olosho', 'old cargo'...God don shut una mouth..

(1) (Reply)

"Our Baby Decided To Come A Day Before Her Dad's Birthday" -actress Ivie Okujaye / Wizkid Set To Drop New Single Titled "Sweet Love" / “I Am A Hopeless Romantic” Music Star 2face Idibia Bares It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.