Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Temperaments And Sex: The Sanquine Husband & Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temperaments And Sex: The Sanquine Husband & Sex. (1721 Views)

The Four Temperaments You Should Know To Help Relationships / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / The Night My Husband Sex Me Raw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temperaments And Sex: The Sanquine Husband & Sex. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:55am On Jun 24, 2016
WHAT IS A SANGUINE?
The sanguine temperament is traditionally associated with air. People with this temperament tend to be lively, sociable and care free,talkative and pleasure seeking . They maybe warm hearted and optimistic. They can make new friends easily, be imaginative, and artistic and often have many ideas. They can be flighty and changeable.

THE SANGUINE HUSBAND AND SEX.

1. He is so responsive it does not take much to turn him on.

2. He is so open about everything he does that his wife is always aware of everything he does.

3. Has a great appetite for everything including love making.

4. Most have very few hang-ups about sex. They usually enjoy it.

5. Sex, like food, is one of the most important thing in life to them. They are usually reluctant to take "no" for an answer when they want food or sex.

6. Can easily be hurt and feel deflated if his wife does not respond to his gestures of love.

7. Maybe more easily unfaithful if not sexually satisfied because:

(a). The conquest of another woman is important to satisfy his ego and he finds lonely, unfulfilled women easy prey to his charm.

(b). He is weak-willed and emotionally excitable and is therefore open to the unscrupulous woman.

Check on chriskosherbal post to study "WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE MARRIED TO A SANGUINE HUSBAND OR WIFE".
Re: Temperaments And Sex: The Sanquine Husband & Sex. by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 24, 2016
I think m one....
Re: Temperaments And Sex: The Sanquine Husband & Sex. by chriskosherbal(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Kudos9ja:
I think m one....
Are you sure about that, and have you read the other post "what to do if you are married to a sanguine husband or wife" to fully give you a pool to access yourself, if you are one or not.
Re: Temperaments And Sex: The Sanquine Husband & Sex. by Trapnews: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2016
OP just described men in general... I know your plan but continue cheesy
Re: Temperaments And Sex: The Sanquine Husband & Sex. by chriskosherbal(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Trapnews:
OP just described men in general... I know your plan but continue cheesy
no not really all men, just specifically the sanguine temperament of the male version and am also coming out with the female version, as well as other temperaments of male and female version, this will help you to understand your partner and flow well with him/her.

(1) (Reply)

Lol: Fact About Girls / Im So Sorry For Taking My Under Wears Off / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.