Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? (2480 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyieome Private Jet Rumor (see Evidence) / Nairalander Niyi David Chilling With The Lions Of Zimbabwe / See The Countries Already In January 1st 2017 By 1 Pm Nigerian Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
pansophist:

True,

But it will massively overhaul immigration down to national rules, not from EU directives that confers rights of residence just on the basis of possessing an EU passport, that is what Britain is after I think. Just imagine, an uneducated EU felon has a right to live and work in the UK and CANT be deported (except on rare grounds of public health and security), compare to an highly educated doctor from lets say China.
highly educated Dr from China? Stop kidding me.

How many non-EU illegal immigrants or criminals has the UK been able to deport?
Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by justwise(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
ycat:
You don't get it, drugs and guns move together through the border and can't be traced to anyone unlike the one bought in the store with ID and personal information.

When you looking for hypocrisy and double standard, take a look at yourself and the democrats, no need to look far away.

Now your argument is becoming incoherent.

I NEVER agreed with you on anything, go back and read my post again, what I said is "a little of everything and more of their INDEPENDENCE". You just can't say this is the one reason why they pulled out of the EU like you just did. When you have freedom, you have have freedom over your affairs, you can't just say because of some Eastern Europeans who will likely have it easier getting visa to the UK anyway than say people from Africa.

You are just shifting blame and refused to face the fact, it doesn't matter where and how the gun comes in the fact is that America does not have gun control measures and will block any attempt by anybody to block free access to gun.

Orlando shooter who killed 50 people got the gun from Mexico ? Or not an American citizen?

Take it or leave it the exit from the EU is mainly because of immigration. You are probably the only one who doesn't know this.

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by pansophist(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
justwise:
[/b] highly educated Dr from China? Stop kidding me.

How many non-EU illegal immigrants or criminals has the UK been able to deport?

When was the last time you heard that UK deported EU citizens like cattle back to their countries? Just give me one example that happened. Below is a link of deported Nigerian from the UK in less than a decade compare to UK membership in the EU for over 40 years.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/500-nigerian-deportees-arrive-lagos-airport/

Even if UK do not deport non-eu citizens (which is highly unlikely), the possibility to be able to deport on their own terms signifies a sense control of their borders, not otherwise as in the case of EU citizens.
Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by ycat: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Where's the fact?
You don't know what you're talking about so move over!

The Orlando shooter had license to carry gun, and work with a reputable security company that was in charge of federal buildings. Having a license is a form of gun control. And taking it away from certain individuals who posed potential risks like the same Orlando shooter has already been proposed by the NRA. But since the democrats want to turn every law abiding citizen to a sitting duck and taking their 2nd amendment away while they are protected by armed security guards.

The exit from EU has so many reasons, only closed minds think it's just one reason.
justwise:

You are just shifting blame and refused to face the fact, it doesn't matter where and how the gun comes in the fact is that America does not have gun control measures and will block any attempt by anybody to block free access to gun.

Orlando shooter who killed 50 people got the gun from Mexico ? Or not an American citizen?

Take it or leave it the exit from the EU is mainly because of immigration. You are probably the only one who doesn't know this.
Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by justwise(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
pansophist:

When was the last time you heard that UK deported EU citizens like cattle back to their countries? Just give me one example that happened. Below is a link of deported Nigerian from the UK in less than a decade compare to UK membership in the EU for over 40 years.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/500-nigerian-deportees-arrive-lagos-airport/

Even if UK do not deport non-eu citizens (which is highly unlikely), the possibility to be able to deport on their own terms signifies a sense control of their borders, not otherwise as in the case of EU citizens.

You are missing the whole point, this current govt has failed to reduce immigration figure as promised 6-7 years ago and they blamed the EU citizens and EU rules but they couldn't even reduce the number of non-EU citizens and can not blame the EU for that as well.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by justwise(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
ycat:
Where's the fact?
You don't know what you're talking about so move over!

The Orlando shooter had license to carry gun, and work with a reputable security company that was in charge of federal buildings. Having a license is a form of gun control. And taking it away from certain individuals who posed potential risks like the same Orlando shooter has already been proposed by the NRA. But since the democrats want to turn every law abiding citizens to a sitting duck and taking their 2nd amendment away while they are protected by armed security guards.

The exit from EU has so many reasons, only closed minds think it's just one reason.

Gun control that gives a terror suspect a license to buy gun? Laughable.

Open minded ones can see through the lies and hypocrite of closed minded ones.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by ycat: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
You are only getting yourself confused.

He was working like a regular guy until he was picked up by the terror watchlist and waited to get off the list before purchasing the assault rifles, which brings us to the hypocrisy of democrats I've been talking about. D's Obama administration made catch and release/open border into law, this is why the FBI had the guy and dropped the ball by letting him off the list, only to carry out the attack, thanks to Obama and his team of political correctness.

You shouldn't be dabbling in matters that are above you, this is clearly one of them.

justwise:

Gun control that gives a terror suspect a license to buy gun? Laughable.

Open minded ones can see through the lies and hypocrite of closed minded ones.
Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
ycat:
You are only getting yourself confused.

He was working like a regular guy until he was picked up by the terror watchlist and waited to get off the list before purchasing the assault rifles, which brings us to the hypocrisy of democrats I've been talking about. D's Obama administration made catch and release/open border into law, this is why the FBI had the guy and dropped the ball by letting him off the list, only to carry out the attack, thanks to Obama and his team of political correctness.

You shouldn't be dabbling in matters that are above you, this is clearly one of them.

You are obviously a graduate from Donald Trump's university judging by your confused and disjointed argument.

Oh sorry the university doesn't actually exist..smh

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by ycat: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
What an easy way out when your arguments have no leg to stand on.

Point out which is a lie or bow your head in shame for talking about what you know nothing about.

Every point I made is backed up with fact and can be corroborated if only you can open your eyes.

justwise:

You are obviously a graduate from Donald Trump's university judging by your confused and disjointed argument.

Oh sorry the university doesn't actually exist..smh
Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
ycat:
What an easy way out when your arguments have no leg to stand on.

Point out which is a lie or bow your head in shame for talking about what you know nothing about.

Every point I made is backed up with fact and can be corroborated if only you can open your eyes.

Facts? Is that another name for made up lies? Absolutely no fact in all you have said so far.

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by ycat: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
I already asked you to point to that which is a lie, but you couldn't. Typical of brainwashed troll.

justwise:

Facts? Is that another name for made up lies? Absolutely no fact in all you have said so far.
Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by justwise(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
ycat:
I already asked you to point to that which is a lie, but you couldn't. Typical of brainwashed troll.

I just told you that you got no factual point and you are still asking?

Not surprised at all..all Donald trump supporters have this in common.

God help America if that clown get elected by mistake

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by ycat: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
You can't point to a single point and counter it with your version that is true, you are just a troll that doesn't deserve to even be engaged in the first place.

You heard the name Trump and ran with it, shame on you.

You robots need to start thinking for yourselves and ask questions.

justwise:

I just told you that you got no factual point and you are still asking?

Not surprised at all..all Donald trump supporters have this in common.

God help America if that clown get elected by mistake
Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by maternal: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
justwise:

He made a clever decision to jump the ship now before it starts sinking.

The £ has taken a massive blow against $ already, the LEAVE campaigners will spend the rest of their lives enjoying or defending the outcome of today's result.

The main reason for leaving the EU is to cut down on immigration, stop Eastern Europeans from coming in to take jobs and drive down wages.

Norway is not a member of EU but with their passport you can travel to 156 countries just 1 less than the UK, so leaving the EU will not reduce the number of people coming here.

Being able to visit with your passport and being able to live and work are two different things. Also they'll always be immigrants who'll drive down wages period. But I get all your points. There's an American politician who said "give me liberty or give me death". Britain can still have a global economy while being on their own. As someone who lives in Canada, I can't imagine Canada and the US being borderless and both countries barely have much differences, let alone like in Europe which has different languages and culture. Furthermore the immigration policy is so tough here than no useless person will get in like that. Not being able to control your own border is insane.
Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by Portsmouth86(f): 5:25am On Jun 26, 2016
justwise:

He made a clever decision to jump the ship now before it starts sinking.

The £ has taken a massive blow against $ already, the LEAVE campaigners will spend the rest of their lives enjoying or defending the outcome of today's result.

The main reason for leaving the EU is to cut down on immigration, stop Eastern Europeans from coming in to take jobs and drive down wages.

Norway is not a member of EU but with their passport you can travel to 156 countries just 1 less than the UK, so leaving the EU will not reduce the number of people coming here.

What I find funny about all these who voted leave (I voted to Remain) is that there is pretty much no British assets left and UK government sold all of our ports, the last one was sold in 2011

I keep reading about everyone saying "in 1975....blah blah blah" for heavens sake we are not in 1975 we are in 2016 and times have changed massively, not to mention all of the sales of our assets and privatisation, a lot of Brits listened to a load of lies and empty promises.

You are correct that majority of the leavers voted due to immigration, yet they never stopped to think that both Norway and Switzerland although not in the EU still have the Shengen and free movement agreement, and I'm pretty sure the UK will have to agree to the same if not something similar to negotiate trades smiley and may I just say United Kingdom of doom lol

Boris is a clown bloody plonker, he thinks this is a joke, and lets just hope Teresa May dont take the role of Prime minister, she's like another Maggie Thatcher tongue

I think this referendum should have been made a mandatory vote and anyone who didn't understand the pros and cons to be informed about them clearly and then the referendum called, because this voting is only based on 72% of eligible voters.

and just to throw it out there... advert for the prime ministers job loool

http://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/204232193/Prime-Minister?hlkw=prime-minister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by justwise(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Portsmouth86:

What I find funny about all these who voted leave (I voted to Remain) is that there is pretty much no British assets left and UK government sold all of our ports, the last one was sold in 2011

I keep reading about everyone saying "in 1975....blah blah blah" for heavens sake we are not in 1975 we are in 2016 and times have changed massively, not to mention all of the sales of our assets and privatisation, a lot of Brits listened to a load of lies and empty promises.

You are correct that majority of the leavers voted due to immigration, yet they never stopped to think that both Norway and Switzerland although not in the EU still have the Shengen and free movement agreement, and I'm pretty sure the UK will have to agree to the same if not something similar to negotiate trades smiley and may I just say United Kingdom of doom lol

Boris is a clown bloody plonker, he thinks this is a joke, and lets just hope Teresa May dont take the role of Prime minister, she's like another Maggie Thatcher tongue

I think this referendum should have been made a mandatory vote and anyone who didn't understand the pros and cons to be informed about them clearly and then the referendum called, because this voting is only based on 72% of eligible voters.

and just to throw it out there... advert for the prime ministers job loool

http://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/204232193/Prime-Minister?hlkw=prime-minister

A lot of people who voted to leave are waking up to the reality now, messy political situation, resignation everywhere, £ down, the future still uncertain. More Eastern Europeans will move in before the UK finally pull out in 2 or 3 years time

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns, Boris To Be Next PM?? by KangaIye: 1:03am On Jun 27, 2016
if they are leaving the EU, they should come to the AU then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? / United Nigeria Airline Airbus A320 Now In Nigeria (photo) / How To Land A Helicopter After Your Pilot Has Been Killed .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.