Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? (2481 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Friday 13th Brings Heaviest Snow To Lesotho And Freezes SA (PIX) / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by meetfemi: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good evening,

Please, I would really love to get more information about how I can move to Lesotho from Nigeria as a permanent resident legally. I am a freelancer content writer who has a decent source of income. Most of my clients are tech companies in the States or in the UK. Will I've to get a day job to being allowed stay in Lesotho or can I apply for a resident permit directly from Nigeria?

I've tried entering multiple search string into the Nairaland search box and it seem like there's no thread on it.

I would really appreciate any if anyone can render any assitance smiley
Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by Uzomacharles: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
you just reminded me my crush....

chai
Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Uzomacharles:
you just remembered me my crush....

chai

That’s supposed to be “reminded”
Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamadonis2:

ehn oga English professor e don do!! undecided
iamadonis2:

ehn oga English professor e don do!!
Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by Uzomacharles: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamadonis2:

Thanks

#MODIFIED

1 Like

Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Brainiac12:

ehn oga English professor e don do!! undecided
ehn oga English professor e don do!!

Even if I know nothing else about English, I know the usage of those two words. It got me the beating of my life during morning devotion years ago in Nursery School.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by meetfemi: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Addition: If there's any thread that can provide any information about travelling to Lesotho as a permanent resident, please send it my way. Also, would be open to speak to any Nigerian living in Lesotho as a permanent resident.

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Stay in your Nigeria,let's enjoy buharis change and next level together.
Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Why not seek for an Estonian freelance visa instead? Spain also has something similar. You could also get more companies to work with in both countries since English is not their first language. You would hardly get any information though. Nigerians hardly apply for work permits or permanent residency. Most people use tourist visas to japa.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by Goodman247: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lesotho of all places, Nigeria Don cast

1 Like

Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by meetfemi: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Why not seek for an Estonian freelance visa instead? Spain also has something similar. You could also get more companies to work with in both countries since English is not their first language. You would hardly get any information though. Nigerians hardly apply for work permits or permanent residency. Most people use tourist visas to japa.

Thanks a lot for your input. I've heard about Estonia e-residency but I think they just rolled out this freelance visa. Will try and get info on it.
Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by dasparrow: 2:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Goodman247:

Honestly....
Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by dasparrow: 2:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Holyterrorist:
Stay in your Nigeria,let's enjoy buharis change and next level together.

grin
Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2020
meetfemi:
Good evening,

Please, I would really love to get more information about how I can move to Lesotho from Nigeria as a permanent resident legally. I am a freelancer content writer who has a decent source of income. Most of my clients are tech companies in the States or in the UK. Will I've to get a day job to being allowed stay in Lesotho or can I apply for a resident permit directly from Nigeria?

I've tried entering multiple search string into the Nairaland search box and it seem like there's no thread on it.

Give me ur WhatsApp contact bro... I wanna learn freelancing
Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by WannaHowzit(m): 2:28am On Oct 07, 2020
Goodman247:

Do u even know anything about Lesotho??

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by aldecoy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
meetfemi:
Good evening,

Hi, please were you able to get any info about relocating to Lesotho? im also a freelancer and mostly work remotely from home and im trying to leave nigeria to a less chaotic country.
i really like Lesotho but want to know how easy it is to legally acquire a resident permit especially for nigerians.
thanks.
Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by youngtee5(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
aldecoy:

Hi, please were you able to get any info about relocating to Lesotho? im also a freelancer and mostly work remotely from home and im trying to leave nigeria to a less chaotic country.
i really like Lesotho but want to know how easy it is to legally acquire a resident permit especially for nigerians.
thanks.
Please I want to learn freelance from you, which gig are u into
Re: How Can I Move To Lesotho From Nigeria Legally? by Nice2023(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
meetfemi:

Thanks a lot for your input. I've heard about Estonia e-residency but I think they just rolled out this freelance visa. Will try and get info on it.

Brazil and Portugal have same.

(1) (Reply)

United Nigeria Airline Airbus A320 Now In Nigeria (photo) / Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer / The Best And Worst Countries To Live And Work 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.