Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers (76953 Views)

List Of Prominent Nigerians Who Have Asked Buhari Not To Seek Re-election / I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo / I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by mindtricks: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:
you people brought the civil war upon yourselves. But the south are also living in borno and other northern states and boko haram is not killing only the north

You are not biased, you are "normal". Bravo!

2 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by holywota: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:
you people brought the civil war upon yourselves. But the south are also living in borno and other northern states and boko haram is not killing only the north
And who brought boko haram?nkogheri

2 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by mindtricks: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adminisher:
The NE development commission is to be funded by UN grants, EUROPEAN UNION grants, US government grants, donations by Nigerian billionaires and Nigerian tax payers money.

Since they have brought it up, I will talk.
Please mark this day and the HDI for that region. Educational enrolment, Health, child health care and crime level. Watch for three years and compare with SS .

I bet you that region will top all the charts and the truth will come out . Nigeria' problem is mentality and not structure. The oil is just a confusing source of confusion. The NE will not loot the funds coming to their region, they will not make billionaires out of militants and they will not have cult groups killing everyone and chasing investments away.

God is going to teach this country some lessons this year. You can continue to sit in a beer palour in PHC deceiving yourself that you are better than Northerners and they are dragging Nigeria down or you get out of your ass to improve your environment. Whatever happens we will see the results

Whatever, we should stop foot dragging and restructure the country for best performance. Why we are wasting time is the real source of confusion.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by ozodimgba(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:
C dis 1 mouth, nyinyinyinyi...

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by nkemjacob2(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Adminisher post=46877564]The NE development commission is to be funded by UN grants, EUROPEAN UNION grants, US government grants, .... In ur dream land u tout those grants are free. Open ur head

Please mark this day and the HDI for that region. Educational enrolment, Health, child health care and crime level. Watch for three years and compare with SS .

I bet you that region will top all the charts and the truth will come out . Nigeria' problem is mentality and not structure. The oil is just a confusing source of confusion. The NE will not loot the funds coming to their region, they will not make billionaires out of militants and they will not have cult groups killing everyone and chasing investments away.

God is going to teach this country some lessons this year. You can continue to sit in a beer palour in PHC deceiving yourself that you are better than Northerners and they are dragging Nigeria down or you get out of your ass to improve yo
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by ope2711(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Buhari answer that question.

Up to this date, the SE/SS ravaged by civil war was never rebuilt with Federal resources.

So why North East. angry

who started the civil war then?
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by nortcentrallord(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:

"A fight against BH is a fight against the North"

What about when Norther Elders were threatening to sue Ihajirika and Fed government for fighting BH? How did BH fester if not the support of the Northern elites? Just keep mute if you got nothing objective to say than occupy reasonable space.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by GBAGAAUN(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
I dint understand
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by komols856: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
people should know dat uk just leave EU. without fighting. one day biafra will leave without killing too. be wise in all ur approach dont hate any tribe or people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by mikaelzX(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nigerians all these arguments won't create solutions but more problems. I blame the brits

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by glossy6(f): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:

Boko Haram is organized by the people and for the people. They brought it upon themselves, squarely for that matter!

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
The ss/se av been the one hlping nigeria bt d evil one wont belive it.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Loonyy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
princefunmmy:
landlord hw Mkt ?
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by mindtricks: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
tuniski:

Why are they diverting funds meant for IDPs? Wake up bro northerners ain't more patriotic it is cosmetic!

Wild Wild dreams.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by erayo2GCA(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adminisher:
The NE development commission is to be funded by UN grants, EUROPEAN UNION grants, US government grants, donations by Nigerian billionaires and Nigerian tax payers money.

God is going to teach this country some lessons this year. You can continue to sit in a beer palour in PHC deceiving yourself that you are better than Northerners and they are dragging Nigeria down or you get out of your ass to improve your environment. Whatever happens we will see the results

Just look at yourself very well
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by fairheven: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You must have skipped your history class or never had one; however, you may wish to find out what the three 'R's policy implemented by the FG stood for after the war - so that next time you wouldn't have to make such ignorant comments again.

you know nothing, I repeat nothing about the civil war.. so it will do you a whole lot good to keep mute.

this was senator Akpabio questions to your federal government few months back

"
naijapeepa:
Question: You have been very vocal lately in dismissing and trashing the then federal military government’s post-civil war efforts at the 3 Rs: Reconstruction, Reconciliation and Rehabilitation. What don’t you agree with?

EXPLOSIVE! Former Governor Of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Akpabio Speaks On Biafra

Question: You have been very vocal lately in dismissing and trashing the then federal military government’s post-civil war efforts at the 3 Rs: Reconstruction, Reconciliation and Rehabilitation. What don’t you agree with?

AKPABIO: As a young man, you definitely will not understand me. But I was a victim of the Civil War. I was one of those who suffered the pains of the war. I was born sometime in 1962; the civil war came really into our area in 1967. So, I was probably five or six years old during the war; and if I had been around nine years, I would probably have been conscripted.

I saw parents throw their children into pit toilets because they did not want their positions to be made known to the enemy. I saw devastation; I saw kwashiorkor; I saw hunger; I saw thousands of people and bodies littered everywhere and smelling while vultures had a field day every day. I saw houses destroyed; I saw families scattered such that till the end of the world, they can never gather themselves together again. There were children who were shipped away to Gabon, and they can never come back to Nigeria again because they were small. How would two-year-olds and three-year-olds ever know where they came from? They are now proud Gabonese and I don’t think Nigerians are even asking questions.

read the full story here

http://www.spindix.com/2016/04/senator-akpabio-speaks-on-biafra-asks.html

keep exposing your ignorance.

if the southeast was just neglected and left alone to fend for itself it would have been fine, but there was a deliberate plan by Awolowo and Gowon to choke and stamped growth and development of the region after the civil war.. and yet "out of the ashes we rise"

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by oshiokpu(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nawa
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by ArcFresky(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Up to this date, the SE/SS ravaged by civil war was never rebuilt with Federal resources.

So why North East. angry

Wrongly put.
The whole country has been ignored in terms of development.

Lagos developed as a result of her IGR.
Abuja, is as a result of our oil.
The rest have nothing.
As for development in the N.D regions, u've only got your leaders to blame.
Every year thousands of projects are started, but most are uncompleted because of corruption.
Infact this year alone NDDC has 4,000 projects in different stages, yet corruption wont let them see the light.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by BluStreak(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You must have skipped your history class or never had one; however, you may wish to find out what the three 'R's policy implemented by the FG stood for after the war - so that next time you wouldn't have to make such ignorant comments again.

The 3 R only existed on paper. Pls dont even make mention of it.

2 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Deen77: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
TippyTop:
The NDA continues to speak for most Niger Deltans. It is becoming unrealistic to ignore their greiviances, they make valid points.

Valid point?, is only Oil our source of income.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by kukandaka: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls can you trace the history of how the oil exploration start in Nigeria and how the funds used for feasiblity study and early start up exploration was rised?
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by GBAGAAUN(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by nortcentrallord(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adminisher:

So what happened to all the resources allocated to the North since the inception of Nigeria. Lol, how do you think the word "Northern elites" came to be a common word in Nigeria in relation to marginalization of their own people. I guess you are bereft of the history of this country. This is what happens when people don't read.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Raydos: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
LOLLLZ.
anyways thanks to airtel wey dey make me browse NairaLand for free!
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by hexy40: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:
and who brought boko on you? Northerners dont live in the south?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by teampregar(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
The person who posted this does not even have photoshop, he had to use paint on windows

Fake as it gets

Nice try though
It is not fake, NDA like writing their message in a picture and upload it because of the 140 character twitter limit..

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by ngmgeek(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oya Buhari. Your turn, answer the question please smiley
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by engrhorla(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
I went thru abt 3 threads on Politics, I didn't see a single lady there

But go to 'Dbanj this' Cossy that, Wizkid loveup, Davido new look, oge okoye hairdo

Na dem occupy there like omo onile

Why? Why? Why?!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by mightyhazell: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

So why North East. angry
more neurons to that grey matter of yours.

U cudt hav put it any better

6 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Deen77: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
blackmatter007:

Yoruba man leave the old eastern region alone, if the inevitable happens biafra will stand!

You guys ought to dialogue with the igbos and ijaws, know the grievances causing secessionist to spring up from here and there, revert back to regionalism and watch these agitations die off

But all you do is trying to hide the obvious! We are divided and a nation divided can never stand!

Generally our problem is leadership but please how many country use Oil money to develop.

Some of d best country are without Oil, very soon we will have to drink our Oil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.