Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed (1887 Views)

A Business Needs An Equity Investors With 50% ROI Assurance After 3 Months / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens / Equity Investors Sought For Dealoni.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by drumma(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Hi All,

I would like to use this medium to request for interested equity investors who are looking for a viable business to invest funds.

I run an online transportation business and it has been in operation for about a year now. We started with one car and we are not on three.

The branding of the business has given it a competitive edge against uber and the only reason I am calling on partners is because I feel it is time to take the business to a whole new level and create a service that the general public can have access to and also create employment for well deserving Nigerians.

As research has cleared shown that the transportation industry is about 10-15 billion naira industry and with the continuous development of of our mega city Lagos, conventional transportation system will be facing extinction in a few years and the earlier this business is positioned to pioneer the next generation of transportation system in this country, Now is the time to make such move.

My business model is concrete and easy to understand.

We currently generate a sales revenue of over 1,000,000 Naira on 3 cars and as you know that the result of geometric in nature.. A reasonable investor joining this train would be glad they did.

I am looking at selling a stake of the business to any interested partner. I am not looking for a group of people just 1 or 2 person will be enough depending on the scale we want to take the business to.

PS: the business has a functional website and it is a brand that has gained such a feat of reputation in the travel industry.

Investors are welcomed for pitching sessions.

Thanks
Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by edisoncash: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2016
My brother you didn't explain this business well to the general public, how do you want people to come into this business is it by giving out there cars or invest in cash and if invest in cash what is the minimum and maximum to invest and what will be the return of the cash invested in daily, weekly or monthly, please this questions is begging for answers and please drop your phone no for people to call you

1 Like

Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by EndtimeBlessing: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2016
What exactly will your partners invest on? cars? or the business equity?
what is the expected ROI? turnover?
I think you may have a good business model, but you seems to need somebody to help you package this business for the next level.
Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by drumma(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
edisoncash:
My brother you didn't explain this business well to the general public, how do you want people to come into this business is it by giving out there cars or invest in cash and if invest in cash what is the minimum and maximum to invest and what will be the return of the cash invested in daily, weekly or monthly, please this questions is begging for answers and please drop your phone no for people to call you

@edisoncash. Investments can be in form of funds with returns on investment over a given period.

This is also not a daily, weekly or monthly ROI schemed. It's a long term business venture with viable ROI
Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by drumma(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
EndtimeBlessing:
What exactly will your partners invest on? cars? or the business equity?
what is the expected ROI? turnover?
I think you may have a good business model, but you seems to need somebody to help you package this business for the next level.

@endtimeblessing the investment is on business equity, getting cars as investment might retrench the growth of the business as there are other vices contributing to the day to day running of the business

The projected ROI is about 18-25% in 4years
Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by mrsage(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2016
What is your website or brand name?
Let's check it out
Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by drumma(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2016
@mrsage, the website is below

www.pudo.com.ng

mrsage:
What is your website or brand name?
Let's check it out

1 Like

Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by megacontrol(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2016
What's the current situation with this now?
Still on or not?
Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2016
lovely business model, it will work better in Abuja than in Lagos because of less traffic congestion getting out of the airport.
Though I think you need to explain more terms about where you intend to go with the extra investment,on this thread. Thumbs up though, on your advertising skills to generate the revenue you have mentioned.
Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nice one chief, in case you in need of a Driver I'm available.
Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by drumma(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Apologies for the late response... Been a bit busy with work et al.

The business is definitely still on....Taking each steps towards growth in good stride.

megacontrol:
What's the current situation with this now?
Still on or not?
Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by megacontrol(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2016
Actually I meant is there still opportunity to invest for equity in the business?
If yes please provide personal contact details so we can take this up offline.

Thanks

drumma:
Apologies for the late response... Been a bit busy with work et al.

The business is definitely still on....Taking each steps towards growth in good stride.

Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by NowIKnow(f): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2016
Be a smart investors that are getting value for their investment within the shortest possible time. ADRON HOMES & PROPERTIES. HANNAH 08033849888 CALL AND LET'S HAVE A MEETING WITH YOu.

Grandview park & gardens (Atan Ota) 15 minute drive from winners chapel Cannan Land ota.

Rehoboth Park Gardens beside free trade Zone Ibeju- lekki

Treasure park & gardens (glass House Estate) phase 1, shimawa, behind Redemption camp

Town park & Gardens (imota, Ikorodu) it's just about 15 minutes drive from Ikorodu Garage

Flexible Payment Plan in all our estate even up to 60 months.

Call Hannah 08033894888
Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by megacontrol(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2016
pls give me your contact lets have a follow up offline on this.

megacontrol:
Actually I meant is there still opportunity to invest for equity in the business?
If yes please provide personal contact details so we can take this up offline.

Thanks

Re: Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed by drumma(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2016
Apologies for the late response, you can reach me on 08174480280

megacontrol:
pls give me your contact lets have a follow up offline on this.

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit Investment In First Bank, Please Share Your Experience / Apply For A Loan And Receive It In Minutes / 10k Investment In Sports Bet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.