Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (103226 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Poweredbreww: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
TippyTop:

I don't have any sister abroad selling herself and I didn't insult any Oba.

You can continue to mask your deep hatred for Yoruba, its only coward like you that do that shit. Few weeks ago, you were on one thread insulting the SW. Your cup will soon full. Shameless bigot.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:
Her aides should have guided her nah, except he extends his hand you can't shake a Yoruba Traditional ruler, a First class one for that matter. BTW they are both muslims and I think in Islam ladies don't shake men.

my brother she don't regards advice, they would av told her abt wat 2 do
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by CioAngels(f): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
What an insult, does she shake emir where she is coming from? She does not need a handler to teach her to respect an elderly person not to talk of a 1st class oba. Even a10th class oba should be accorded his due respect as an oba. Is she not a Nigerian? In fact, there was nothing stopping her from kneeling down to greet the oba. Palace is not a play place like aso rock. I hope she did not wait for a handler to teach her to apologise to the oba. Nonsence act.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by 1kinggy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
xreal2:
This space is for sale

*Edited

Her handlers should have tutored her on respect and having regards for a first class traditional ruler...if the traditional ruler is wicked he would have shook her hand with charms.

Her protocols go hear am.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by obstead200(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
druxy:
this woman foolish sha...anyway I gbadun the alaafin's pride
The woman no get respect at all. I wonder if it was because she is a president wife.
In igboland, it is not right to be the first to offer ur hand to an elder for a handshake. The offence is worse if u are a woman or if the elder is a titled person
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by TippyTop(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Poweredbreww:

You can continue to mask your deep hatred for Yoruba, its only coward like you that do that shit. Few weeks ago, you were on one thread insulting the SW. Your cup will soon full. Shameless bigot.
When I said I don't hate the Yorubas it was not out of fear of what you would do. Stop chest beating and stop saying my cup would soon full. What the heck can you do to me?
Am only clarifying my position by reiterating I have no reason to hate the Yorubas.
We're on opposite spectrum politically so I tend to side with people of same political beliefs, if you see it as being anti Yoruba then I can't help you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Poweredbreww: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
TippyTop:

When I said I don't hate the Yorubas it is not borne out of fear of what you would do. Stop chest beating and stop saying my cup would soon full. What the heck can you do to me?
Am only clarifying my position by reiterating I have no reason to hate the Yorubas.
We're on opposite spectrum politically so I tend to side with people of same political beliefs, if you see it as being anti Yoruba then I can't help you.
[/s]

Keep shut with your lies, hateful being. You are not bright, that hatred will surely consume and kill you soon. Bigot
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by TippyTop(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Poweredbreww:
[s][/s]

Keep shut with your lies, hateful being. You are not bright, that hatred will surely consume and kill you soon. Bigot
Try to ignore me on the forum, there are other people you can debate with. Am done with you, I wish you success but considering your mental state it appears your future is doomed, anyway all the best. No more mention please, thanks and goodbye.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Poweredbreww: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
TippyTop:

Try to ignore me on the forum, their are other people you can debate with. Am done with you, I wish you success but considering your mental state it appears your future is doomed, anyway all the best. No more mention please, thanks and goodbye.

Its your future and that of your unborn kids that are doomed. Political dog fighting for politicians online, you have already sold your already useless future for cash and you are just a walking corpse. Woe betides you and your generations.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Thobiy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:
Her aides should have guided her nah, except he extends his hand you can't shake a Yoruba Traditional ruler, a First class one for that matter. BTW they are both muslims and I think in Islam ladies don't shake men.
Na Intentional act
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Thobiy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:
Na intentional act
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by oladapps: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
lack of respect
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Tinyemeka(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
TippyTop:

She can't try this in Edo, last woman who tried shaking the Oba's hand was made to suck a thousand blockus to atone for her oversight.

I don't understand. Did it actually happen?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Ussyberry(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
SleekAboki:

Those that take to sunnah consider themselves good Muslims. Buhari is a Sunni with a wife that abhors laid down rules on how a muslima should cover and conduct herself.

Oh boy! This guy serious oh.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by kingDELE(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lol. E dey pain Malos......

Dem neva see enitin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Iniesman: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
She feel se na osibanjo make una no vex... She no get respect abi.. How children for plaeau de miss her were she bin get for plateau man....
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by SleekAboki: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Brightgem:
Who is this one, May Allah judge u as u judged her in this Holy month. Amin
If wishes were horses....if you had this comic mediated powers, all Nigerian rogue politicians would be burning in hades right now.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
nduchucks:

What you posted does not make sense. Why should the Alladin or any other Nigerian abandon his own culture because he/she is abroad?

The man was handshaking Oyibo people right & left, men and women. undecided

It's sometime hard to assimilate what is abit higher than what you come across everyday. "Behave like a Roman when in Rome" does that make any sense too?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
abdullkabar:

I doubt if u her a muslim with ur jumping to conclusion without proof

Correct me if am wrong but I really can't make out what you wrote. Will you be kind enough to quote me and this time properly please. Thanks while you are @ it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

I get it! You are bored and ure trying to spark controversy
Problem with your plan is that am not childish! Am only responding because you questioned my manliness which is unacceptable! I love yoruba women! They are beautiful and blessed with big asses!
So mr man go and find something meaningful to do with your life
And stop yarning trash inside this cold weather speaking of which where is my beautiful boo lola

Telling my how much you like the Yoruba ladies "big behind" is not being man enough. Please speak in clear terms. Who are the Dogs you referred to earlier? If it is the Yoruba's you were referring to, can a human being like the "big behind" of dogs? Be bold and be man enough.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
abdullkabar:

Baba am a yoruba,ondo to be precise.I am not like u guys that carries the ethnic matter for head....I will not side my broda because we are related,rather I will teach him d right way{I will say it again,it was probably a mistake frm Aishah due to anxiety}.....ethnic group has not helped anybody,u ar on yur own{sway from realm,it won't help yu}

I asked you a simple question. Now can you go ahead and answer me please.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
She think say everyone na Halliburton Chaiman
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by OgaSirAde(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
linearity:

Traditional rulers is too far, stop at your elders. I learnt this the hard way in the University, with a Yoruba fellow church, who was doing his PGD and I was in 300L....

I am from a different state and we are free spirited, I saw him, was in group with others and in the joy of the moment, extended my hands and this guy rejected it and went in to school me.

I learnt my lesson fast and even extended it to my daily interactions, if I know you are my senior in age and you are a Nigerian, irrespective of your state, tribe or tradition; I usually wait for you to make the first move.
Hmmm...interesting, we from the yoruba land learnt that way back during upbringing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Is she ok?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by DonBenny77(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:

which kine aides,na aides go give u common sense at dat age?
smh
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by OgaSirAde(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
DonBenny77:

which kine aides,na aides go give u common sense at dat age?
smh
Go ask her not me..cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by james1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nairalanders.e no de hard for una to start fight,many pple here don deviate from the topic wey de ground begin insult themselves.wahala wa'o.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by masseratti: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Is Oyo a foreign land for the Alafin? What happens to "when u 'r in Rome, you behave like a Roman"? She should have respected the traditions of that land since even the King of Saudi, the sultan and Butto as you rightly pointed out respects the law of what ever land they goes to.
can you comprehend English at all, read what i wrote up there, i doubt if her protocol officers told her you cant shake the Alaafin she would, btw the iku baba yeye is a muslim too.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Ezionye(f): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
foladara777:
Of course, the action is unacceptable but it could be an innocent gesture. Normally sef, u shouldn't stretch out your hand for a handshake to an elderly person unless he offers d hand shake first

Really? Dnt think so.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by 13country(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
What about this...KWAM 1 and The King of IFe...

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by LordOfNaira: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Blessograo:
sorry is your case undecided

Better learn how to start behaving like a Queen. We get married tonight and that is final. Case closed.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Ezionye(f): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
CioAngels:
What an insult, does she shake emir where she is coming from? She does not need a handler to teach her to respect an elderly person not to talk of a 1st class oba. Even a10th class oba should be accorded his due respect as an oba. Is she not a Nigerian? In fact, there was nothing stopping her from kneeling down to greet the oba. Palace is not a play place like aso rock. I hope she did not wait for a handler to teach her to apologise to the oba. Nonsence act.

So aso rock is a play place? Y dnt u go there and play let's see. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.