Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It (735 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2016
what's with these miss nairaland shiit everywhere..... any special price or award for the winner? The last year winner became a forgotten issue about two days after she won. I bet many can't remember her name. Wait sef, wu are those contesting this year?..... This shiit ain't worth it, afterall no special role or section for the winner on this site. No social recognition, sponsors and partners... Yu are crowned miss nairaland trough typed words and yet y'all feel its worth it? huh? any additional opinion, kindly drop it below.

1 Like

Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by Vongsama(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
I share your sentiment. #IStandWithOP
Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
The winner will surely get the E-crown and that 50k cold cash from Seun. She will have her own E-moment on NL and after that ,everybody will move on to the next contest which is Mr.NL . So, are you joining Mr.NL this year?

1 Like

Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by vicstar(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
mindin' ma biz anyway cry the weather too hot

Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by raphie01(f): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Guess that's why we need mimzy... She's been here long before the contest and she's going nowhere!..... #votemimzy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by Faculty14(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
raphie01:
Guess that's why we need mimzy... She's been here long before the contest and she's going nowhere!..... #votemimzy grin
Why didn't you contest for miss NL this year?? angry
As you fine like this!
I'll wait on you for next year and cast my vote kiss
Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by youngboi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
raphie01:

Am I eligible to vote?
Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
The winner will surely get the E-crown and that 50k cold cash from Seun. She will have her own E-moment on NL and after that ,everybody will move on to the next contest which is Mr.NL . So, are you joining Mr.NL this year?
wat emoment? cut d crap man/woman.
Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by raphie01(f): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngboi:

Am I eligible to vote?
No hun. But you can still campaign for us...we would love that. smiley
Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
what's with these miss nairaland shiit everywhere..... any special price or award for the winner? The last year winner became a forgotten issue about two days after she won. I bet many can't remember her name. Wait sef, wu are those contesting this year?..... This shiit ain't worth it, afterall no special role or section for the winner on this site. No social recognition, sponsors and partners... Yu are crowned miss nairaland trough typed words and yet y'all feel its worth it? huh? any additional opinion, kindly drop it below.

In the past, contestants have won that crown and went missing in action but Mimzy plans on using the significance of that title to influence some beneficial projects on NL including branding the E-helpers network on a LARGER scale. Its not useless sir, the past winners didn't just know what to do with it.

Vote for her and see the difference!

Simply type: "I Vote Mimzy cc: NLJega"

You will be proud you did. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by druxy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
raphie01:
*runs to check dp*wow!.....will you contest next year...will surely vote...
Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by raphie01(f): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Faculty14:
As you fine like this!
Am the one supposed to be doing shakara o. See you.. vote mimzy come saturday joor! ? Next year I'll contest. wink
Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by youngboi(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
raphie01:
No hun. But you can still campaign for us...we would love that. smiley
Chai embarassed
Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by youngboi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
raphie01:

Am the one supposed to be doing shakara o. See you.. vote mimzy come saturday joor! ? Next year I'll contest. wink

I will be ur campaign manager cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by Faculty14(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
raphie01:

you sef wan win 50k grin
Nice..I'll be voting for ivy lipsrsealed
Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
I been won ask this question before it skipped my mind.
Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Faculty14:
As you fine like this!
Fine kwa!If i hear.

1 Like

Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by dillycool(f): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lol, op this year's contest. Is different.
Mimzy for the crown. Mimzy2016

1 Like

Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
raphie01:

is she gonn pay yu some tips
Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by raphie01(f): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngboi:

I will be ur campaign manager cheesy
Lol
Re: Why Miss Nairaland Contest Aint Worth It by raphie01(f): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
is she gonn pay yu some tips
Lol...Heavens NO!... She's my friend sir...that's what friends do for each other....

Saturday be on the look out in the fashion. Section for the miss NL 2016 thread...

Type I "I vote MIMZY ccNLjega" thanksalot!

(1) (Reply)

Optional1 Is Right / Can Naija Guys Be Like This? / Is This Post Every One Is Posting Really From Facebook Or A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.