Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing (27447 Views)

Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / Ecobank May Shut Down 70 Branches Nationwide / An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by youngmoore(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
I experienced this long times ago with UBA bank,when I withdraw #60k and it debit me 180k.come see as my brain scatter nd begin to shout ,speak in tounge with heavy noise.I was called quick quick nd they referred my account......UBA na wash.....
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by winivogue: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
First bank debited my account just like this for 4years now I av not seen the money. I have filled form in there customer care a million times even went to first bank head quarter yet first bank refused to revert the money till date.
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by Basalt(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Do people still use Ecobank?

I thought its no longer in existence.

Rubbish bank
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by sexxydiva(f): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
=
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by sexxydiva(f): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
smiley
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by sexxydiva(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
??
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by sexxydiva(f): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
smiley
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by sexxydiva(f): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cg
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by sexxydiva(f): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fg
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by sexxydiva(f): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by Dmanlex(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by sexxydiva(f): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
smiley
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by seunfape(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
That bank is a real case ,I wanted to transfer my ATM card from Benin to ilorin they asked me to write letter. I wrote and submitted, after ten mknths,they told me my request was under preocessing,even till tomorrow it is still under proceessing.I don close my account with them.
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by sexxydiva(f): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Gh
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by sexxydiva(f): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
smiley
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by Abduletudaye(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Olukokosir:

C English

And whats wrong with it?
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by Dozman0663: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
[b][/b]
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by saintchyco: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
owoo is a bastard [b][/b]
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
umehmj:
Help! Ecobank Debited My Account Without Dispensing The Cash

Please nairalanders help me push this message till it gets to buhari if possible. My friend tried making a withdrawal through her ecobank ATM and her account was credited without dispensing the cash. All effort to resolve the issue proved abortive cos the bank's branch manager is being indifferent.

NA SO THEM BI OO. EVEN OUTSIDE NIGERIA THEY DOING SAME TO US. I HAVE STOPPED USING ECO BANK ATM. NOW DEPEND ON OTHER WAYS OF GETTING MY MONEY FROM HOME. PITY

Things are hard this time. It is even harder for a student and to be ripped off by an institution that is meant to safeguard your money is just not fair. That's day time robbery.

Ecobank awka please and please, credit this poor girls account and upgrade your system.
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
umehmj:
Help! Ecobank Debited My Account Without Dispensing The Cash

Please nairalanders help me push this message till it gets to buhari if possible. My friend tried making a withdrawal through her ecobank ATM and her account was credited without dispensing the cash. All effort to resolve the issue proved abortive cos the bank's branch manager is being indifferent.

Things are hard this time. It is even harder for a student and to be ripped off by an institution that is meant to safeguard your money is just not fair. That's day time robbery.

Ecobank awka please and please, credit this poor girls account and upgrade your system.

NA SO THEM BI OO. EVEN OUTSIDE NIGERIA THEY DOING SAME TO US. I HAVE STOPPED USING ECO BANK ATM. NOW DEPEND ON OTHER WAYS OF GETTING MY MONEY FROM HOME. PITY
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by Adinije(f): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Since the thing happened on 14th of this month, they will still rectify it. I have similar issue on feb. It took 3weeks before they rectify mine.
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
What a striking semblance! #NoseOnPoint
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ecobank please return ASA's money ASAP...Those legs though... lipsrsealed
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by tayo200(m): 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
pele
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by milvet(f): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sorry o. Same thing happened to my mum it took almost 3months..eco bank sha
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by skimmer01(m): 12:06am On Jun 25, 2016
Please federal government and NDIC should do something about the way eco bank atm machine debiting her customers without paying them. This fraudulent act
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by bomsilaga(m): 1:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Hitback2back:
Wisely you can lodge this complain to their customer care. I have bank with these banks for years now and have never experienced delay of refund cash. If you are debited without money been paid they will accredit your account. Just follow up nd be patient
I have been patient for 2yrs+ and still counting.
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by BraniacX(m): 3:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Ecobank is a criminal bank!!!!

I stopped transacting with my account shortly after they debited my N10,000 without paying me in lagos since last year! Even after i have gone to their customer care severally in different branches and different states!
When they were oceanic bank you would have received an alert on the refund of your money in less than 5mins but not anymore since sanusi lamido ruined the bank and inflicted this eco management on us! May thunder fire but sanusi and ecobank

#ecobankiscriminal angry
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by medache: 5:25am On Jun 25, 2016
hmmmmm no be every time u go blame bank ko na if u know understand hw this tin de wk ns him u go blame bank oooo .. sm times na interswitch or bad notes . ne u go get ur money back sorry en .... if u wan count bank for niger them fit carry second oooi
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by tommenoh(m): 5:41am On Jun 25, 2016
Have no fears,it happened to me,using zenith card on another bank's machine(sterling bank).i filled out the form and reported in two branches but it took till the end of the month,before it was rectified.if same is your case,exercise patience.but the manager ought to hav shown empathy and explained the delay,doh.cruel;
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by Hitback2back: 6:22am On Jun 25, 2016
bomsilaga:

I have been patient for 2yrs+ and still counting.

Oh that's bad. Am sure with this step they will rectify it. Sorry ma dear
Re: UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing by edogasz: 6:36am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=philfrey08 post=46886974]
Leave student naw...

even if na kobo...biko[/quote

Person when de ask u for ask am how much e get.. Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement / Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today / What Sells In Nigeria These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.