Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe (27691 Views)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by chronique(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok dear.
Houseofglam7:

I must be becoming senile embarassed
Brad?
Send me a mail dear.
Cherryville.
Gmail
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by blessedqueen(f): 5:33am On Jun 25, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Its not hard anything! Girls should go for POOR GUYS if they want faithfulness! grin grin grin grin

And wen those poor guys become rich dey start misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by kennycalls(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by ideology(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
youngest85:

Dats if he's an Apc member
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Caveatemptor(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
SnakeDoctor2020:
I tire for some men oo, what else is her husband looking for in another woman? Caroline is blazing hot ♨ herself.

That's what you think,you can never tell the contents of a book from the cover. You have to read it first.
The man wearing the shoe knows where it pinches him.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
People shud just allow caroline be.. 95percent of.men cheats , either poor, average or rich.. And thank God, she knows it.. And she aint going anywhere.. Her husband takes care of her needs, whatelse do people want? Divorce abi?
Una go wait taya.

Shes not duvmb... Now wey economy hard pass nails.. One will leave the throne of.comfort and start husttling, and men outside will start using her as tissue paper.. Abegggi.. Almost all men are the same.. No.new thing out there.

Caroline.
Dont move an inch..! People wil always talk,be it good, be it bad.

Stick with yur husband and give your kids and yurself the best luxury life can offer..
Simple!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Amelian:
People shud just allow caroline be.. 95percent of.men cheats , either poor, average or rich.. And thank God, she knows it.. And she aint going anywhere.. Her husband takes care of her needs, whatelse do people want? Divorce abi?
Una go wait taya.

Shes not duvmb... Now wey economy hard pass nails.. One will leave the throne of.comfort and start husttling, and men outside will start using her as tissue paper.. Abegggi.. Almost all men are the same.. No.new thing out there.

Caroline.
Dont move an inch..! People wil always talk,be it good, be it bad.

Stick with yur husband and give your kids and yurself the best luxury life can offer..
Simple!

Unless if she doesn't love the man she can stay. Living with a cheating spouse can be a danger to you, if him go catch AIDS do you think Caroline won't get the virus?. My dear the man doesn't even show her respect he is cheating openly. In this her case divorce is the only option and of she divorce him she's going to make bigger money than when married to him. Cheating is even toxic to kids of the kids grow up seeing their dad freely teaching what is the message he is sending to them? Caroline is very pretty and she won't waste time getting married to another billionaire even with kids.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:

Unless if she doesn't love the man she can stay. Living with a cheating spouse can be a danger to you, if him go catch AIDS do you think Caroline won't get the virus?. My dear the man doesn't even show her respect he is cheating openly. In this her case divorce is the only option and of she divorce him she's going to make bigger money than when married to him. Cheating is even toxic to kids of the kids grow up seeing their dad freely teaching what is the message he is sending to them? Caroline is very pretty and she won't waste time getting married to another billionaire even with kids.

Divorce is.not the option.. What if he doesnt get the virus aids.. Alot of men cheats, even the next billionaire husband will still cheat on her.. And have u thought about the kids? Their peaceful equilibruim will be shattered..
She knows she signed for it and shes ready to live with it..

And how are u so sure another billionaire will marry her and accept her sons and daughter as his.. My dear, very nigerian men can treat another man's children.as his own
Tuface and annie... Tuface that cheats like mad.. Annie is still there.. Is tuface infected with aids? And alot of people adore tuface and even praise his cheating ways... So whats the difference here?
Cos tuface is loved by all abi?
Lets be realistic here..
She will be so dumvb if she leaves.. Extremely dumb, cos 95 percent of.men cheats like.no.tomorrow, they no longer care about infections anymore.
Its so bad

My family friend wasnt that rich but comfortable and her husband contacted the dreaded disease aids.. She didnt contact the disease.. And this man , is so randy.. Its terrible.. Whether doing it infront of her or behind her back , is still the same thing.. Person wey go catch aids will still get it
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Amelian:

Divorce is.not the option.. What if he doesnt get the virus aids.. Alot of men cheats, even the next billionaire husband will still cheat on her.. And have u thought about the kids? Their peaceful equilibruim will be shattered..
She knows she signed for it and shes ready to live with it..

And how are u so sure another billionaire will marry her and accept her sons and daughter as his.. My dear, very nigerian men can treat another man's children.as his own
Tuface and annie... Tuface that cheats like mad.. Annie is still there.. Is tuface infected with aids? And alot of people adore tuface and even praise his cheating ways... So whats the difference here?
Cos tuface is loved by all abi?
Lets be realistic here..
She will be so dumvb if she leaves.. Extremely dumb, cos 95 percent of.men cheats like.no.tomorrow, they no longer care about infections anymore.
Its so bad

My family friend wasnt that rich but comfortable and her husband contacted the dreaded disease aids.. She didnt contact the disease.. And this man , is so randy.. Its terrible.. Whether doing it infront of her or behind her back , is still the same thing.. Person wey go catch aids will still get it

Staying with a cheating spouse is never the best option because you are living a comfortable life. I follow Caroline on instagram every single day someone says they saw her husband with different women and she's always fighting. Ladies deserve to be treated like queens not crying everyday and having shame showing your face in public. You think that Annie is happy? Always having to deal with children that her not hers? She is particularly sharing tuface with his baby mamas, tuface always traveling to go see his kids with their mum. At the end Money isn't everything with all the heartache it can lead to old age and death.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:

Staying with a cheating spouse is never the best option because you are living a comfortable life. I follow Caroline on instagram every single day someone says they saw her husband with different women and she's always fighting. Ladies deserve to be treated like queens not crying everyday and having shame showing your face in public. You think that Annie is happy? Always having to deal with children that her not hers? She is particularly sharing tuface with his baby mamas, tuface always traveling to go see his kids with their mum. At the end Money isn't everything with all the heartache it can lead to old age and death.

The issue is this, is it pasted on every man's forehead that this one will treat me as a queen,and this one will treat me as trash.. No.man even hes a serial killer , will ever say i will torment and kill u when wooing a lady.. They all say, bae i wil love u.forever but their actions later speaks for them.. A lady who is wise and far sighted wil.see some certain traits during courtship.and back off... Someone like me, am out already during courtship.. But.if God.forbid, i marry a cheat and hes a billionaire and takes care of.my needs and my kids are.emotionally.,financially nd mentally ok, mehn.am staying put.. Why would i leave? Cos i known how it feels to be broke and even yur boo sef broke.... Mehn its highly fristrating.. Its not funny.one bit.. And when one wants to buy drugs, no money... To eat good food, na big problem...
If u know what it.means to be broke and cant be able to.provide some.certain needs for the family?
Nobody will tell a wife to stay put with the rich guy who provides all.
Its not like he beats me, or verbally insults me everyday like some frustrated average husbands do to their wives.
I go siddon wella.. Nothing dey happen..
Thats me sha..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by KenModi(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
sinaj:
lol m reading my book dnt distract me

Oh, sorry for the disturbance.

Just thought I shld get an "expert" opinion on the bone of cpntention here. cool
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by KenModi(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
sinaj:
lol m reading my book dnt distract me

If I hear.

Since when you come prefer book to gossip?!

Anyway, just thought I shld get an "expert" opinion on the bone of contention here. cool
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
A man killed his wife unknowingly when she went to labour, she was pregnant, its 9months already and time.to deliver.. After loosing so much blood and with some complications, doctor needed to transfuse blood to her .
Whether is stingyness or wickedness or only God knows from the husband's part.. He solicited for unscreened blood because its cheaper
. So the nurses told him the implication, he said by God's grace his wife will not be infected with the unscreened blood.
But lo and behold, after transfusing the blood and she delivered the baby.. Complications started after a week, she was rushed to the hospital and she was diagonised hiv postive.
Woman thats hale and hearty.. She was downcast.. Husband was shocked
..smhhhh.

She died few months later of aids, which her loving husband gave to her through selecting unscreened blood for her during labour..

Can u beat that?

Hes even remarried again now, and his new wife just delivered another baby... sad
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Ritzychic(f): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
KenModi:

If I hear.

Anyway, just thought I shld get an "expert" opinion on the bone of contention here. cool
exam tinZ ni
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by sinaj(f): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
KenModi:

If I hear.

power of exam tongue
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by KenModi(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
sinaj:
power of exam tongue

Ritzychic:
exam tinZ ni

Oh! No wonder.

Only smtin as powerful as that can make the unusual happen.

Success ladies. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun, His Girlfriend (Photos) / ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade / "While Breaking Internet Think Of Your Pikin" - Ik Ogbonna Shades Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.