Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff (18219 Views)

Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra / Edo: INEC Loses N100m, To Reconfigure 6,677 Card Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Time to throw in the towel, Sheriff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by neocortex: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Abeg forget PDP and their drama

Listen eh
I have been on nairaland for months, I have noticed one thing, we might all be bias with our views but one thing is common! We are all not happy!
Funny thing is that when an igbo man says the truth the yoruba man argues not because he is not saying the truth but because its coming from an igbo man!
No tribe is useless people
Hausa people might hold juicy positions but let's be honest for once! They have more integrity than we southerners! Do you know that most banks in America are controlled by jews because they are trustworthy and don't mess around with people's money, do your research! Aren't there American that are bankers?
Now my igbo brothers am from delta state got nothing against you people but honestly no one is marginalising you guys! Funny enough you're the one going about claiming that you're not recognised and that ure treated differently aint no one's fault
I served in the east! Before I got a house to rent eh! Many old igbo men saying no! Or was it buses that I entered and they will all be speaking igbo! Why won't I feel unwanted 2moro I am thinking about changing my location I won't consider east! You want to be recognised!
Reduce bride price and cost of marrying your people
Allow other tribes to marry ur people without drama!
Be welcoming to other tribes
Have plenty children, there are more people in kano than in the entire east! Of cos the tribe with the highest number of people will be more popular and respected that's nature for you! In America there are more whites than blacks but because the blacks make efforts to be welcoming to the whites slowly things have improved that's why there must be a black man in every white movie( that's being recognised)
I love you guys ur girls are beautiful and ure all exceptionally brilliant in doing business( the whole country use that one beef una self)
Stop being misguided lets stop all this arrant nonsense and dramas and face the real problem
The problem isn't igbo, hausa, yoruba and all the other wonderful tribes!
The problem is those in power stealing and walking away!
Don't say hey see that yoruba thief he didn't steal yoruba money my brother
He stole OUR money!
Change isn't about what the government does for us!
Is about our mindset
For once think about yourself and not where you're from!
If ure not tired I am

Please read the gibberish you put up there and see if it makes sense to you.
Hausa, Jew , integrity ..
Well Nairaland has a special breed of members.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
neocortex:

Please read the gibberish you put up there and see if it makes sense to you.
Hausa, Jew , integrity ..
Well Nairaland has a special breed of members.

since you read the post with hate
Well I meant That just like jews hausa people are special that way, same way igbos are good at business
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by neocortex: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Well I meant That just like jews hausa people are special that way, same way igbos are good at business

There is nothing special about the jews or hausas, only people with inferiority complex think so.
Human being from any tribe is capable of being sincere or can engage in financial crimes.
No tribe is a professional in "integrity".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
neocortex:

There is nothing special about the jews or hausas, only people with inferiority complex think so.
Human being from any tribe is capable of being sincere or can engage in financial crimes.

Said it (hate)
Nigga abeg carry ur negative mindset elsewhere
I don't have time to re-educate
Note: even in the bible all the tribes were shared based on their nature
Stop spilling hate and trash
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
neocortex:

Said it (hate)
I don't have time to re-educate you
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by oyalunasamuel(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by HirstMOG(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
the Ali Modu and Laid seems to have something's in common. it is so true that APC want to use this man to destroy PDP. someone should please tell him to wait for a Northern state to exercise his power and not in Edo state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by neocortex: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Said it (hate)
I don't have time to re-educate you

I am sure you don't know the meaning of the word "hate",
please go back and check your dictionary.

If you are as educated as you think, you would have provided real
evidence to back your claims instead of using the much discredited
racist associated "tribe superiority" argument.

While well-meaning people are trying to fight tribalism in all its forms,
you chose to be its champion.

I will repeat once more that there is no such thing as "integrity" tribe,
everybody has equal chance of being criminal or saint whether
you accept it or not makes no difference.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by gare(f): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
OKDnigeria:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/24/our-staff-monitored-pdp-primaries-in-edo-inec-counters-sheriffs-claim/

Sheriff, your don clear now ? Abi you want another slap before you leave that office ? Even other opposition party they vex for you, why bring yourself so low, just bow out and go, vex enter plane go see your guy for Niger Republic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Bede2u(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
neocortex:

is it not funny how pple write very biased views and think they are being objective. The Hausas he mentioned as people of integrity are the ones that produced Abacha, Ibb, shagari, atiku, Gowon, Danjuma, Nyako, Dasuuki, nenadi usman and some pple who have been indicted for financial corruption. I juust dey look d guy. He said he came to Enugu and entered a bus and pple were speaking Igbo. And dats y he felt unwanted. So if u go to Osun state for instance and enter a bus pple will be speaking spanish? He said dat we play victim mentality too much but check his posts and see if he has ever criticed buhari's divisive remarks b4 and after 2015 elections. Delta my backside. Igbos supported Obj (a yorubaman) for re-election. Supported yar'adua a fulani man in 2007, supported Gej an ijaw man in 2011 and 2015 and u are still saying we hate oda nigerians. If u check those elections, u would see dat Igbo men vied for the presidency in all of them. If we are so hateful, we'd have voted Ojukwu in 2003, Pat utomi in 2007 or anyoda igbo man and in 2011 and 2015. Its on record dat igbos are highest in ranking of tribes living outside dia enclaves. Pls tell dat guy to go and sit down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
neocortex:

Where in that post did I say "integrity tribe" I simply stated the obvious that northerners have more integrity than we in the south! Simple English abeg don't make me laugh!
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by neocortex: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Where in that post did I say "integrity tribe" I simply stated the obvious that northerners have more integrity than we in the south! 2BB4CB3E Simple English abeg don't make me laugh!

Now run off and pay homage to your masters.

1 Like

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by PETERENI1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
[b][/b]Ali should go to blazes!

1 Like

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Mortiano(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

[b] Listen eh
I have been on nairaland for months, I have noticed one thing, we might all be bias with our views but one thing is common! We are all not happy!
Funny thing is that when an igbo man says the truth the yoruba man argues not because he is not saying the truth but because its coming from an igbo man!
Hausa people might hold juicy positions but let's be honest for once! They have more integrity than we southerners! Do you know that most banks in America are controlled by jews because they are trustworthy and don't mess around with people's money, do your research! Aren't there American that are bankers?
Now my igbo brothers am from delta state got nothing against you people but honestly no one is marginalising you guys! Funny enough you're the one going about claiming that you're not recognised and that ure treated differently aint no one's fault
I served in the east! Before I got a house to rent eh! Many old igbo men saying no! Or was it buses that I entered and they will all be speaking igbo! Why won't I feel unwanted 2moro I am thinking about changing my location I won't consider east! You want to be recognised!
Have plenty children, there are more people in kano than in the entire east! Of cos the tribe with the highest number of people will be more popular and respected that's nature for you! In America there are more whites than blacks but because the blacks make efforts to be welcoming to the whites slowly things have improved that's why there must be a black man in every white movie( that's being recognised)
I love you guys ur girls are beautiful and ure all exceptionally brilliant in doing business( the whole country use that one beef una self)
Stop being misguided lets stop all this arrant nonsense and dramas and face the real problem
He stole OUR money!
Is about our mindset
If ure not tired I am[/b]
ur didnt make any sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mortiano:

ur didnt make any sense

No be everybody get sense na
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by yohannazack(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
This Ali Sheriff sef, who is he acting for or is it by force for people accept him? He's so shameless to my liking.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Bespiel: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Keep on lying
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by wasco24: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

[b] Listen eh
He stole OUR money!
Is about our mindset
rubbish

1 Like

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Fairytales: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
tongue
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by TheSPEAKER(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
But shall we continue to live in RULE or DIE affair that peace may abound? God forbid!
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by comrChris(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

[b] Listen eh
He stole OUR money!
Is about our mindset
l can see that nl has turned to a place where people come to learn how to type...your post is senseless and baseless..the Hausa people you claim have integrity more than other tribes caused 90% of our problem...

you and Ali modu sure need some sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by osymerga(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Are we talking about sheriff or other tribes here ?
For me,Sheriff should just know his game is up and take a bow.
His fight no longer worth it. BOT,NWC,PDP Govs,Assembly men/women and all State Chairman are against your chairmanship yet you keep on fighting. You want to lead them by force ?
He should take a chill abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Gkemz: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ali Modu Sheriff should stop making mockery of himself. Let him go and sit down. I don't even know why dis man is parading himself as PDP when PDP has long rejected him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
comrChris:
l can see that nl has turned to a place where people come to learn how to type...your post is senseless and baseless..the Hausa people you claim have integrity more than other tribes caused 90% of our problem...

you and Ali modu sure need some sense

Nigga I can take out time and trash your rubbish statements but ure not worth my time
Continue with ur negative mindset, install it in your children and let all these madness continue
Am not going to be here forever! So I won't waste my youth thinking like a fool!
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by comrChris(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

[b] Listen eh
He stole OUR money!
Is about our mindset

you and Ali modu sure need some sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by ndujekwu(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

[b] Listen eh
He stole OUR money!
Is about our mindset

Even ur comment was biased @ 1st, but cool at the end. Follow ur advise bro. In the north, not all persons (Alhaji) would give u house for rent. It happened to me while I was in Kaduna, it happened to a friend in Kano, and in Abuja.

It's everywhere bro.... Tribalism and Nepotism has eaten up the good morale. Remember Sardauna stated it emphatically "if there is a job and a hausa can't fill it, hire a foreigner before even a southerner"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by comrChris(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Nigga I can take out time and trash your rubbish statements but ure not worth my time
Continue with ur negative mindset, install it in your children and let all these madness continue
Am not going to be here forever! So I won't waste my youth thinking like a fool!
you won't waste your time thinking like a fool while you are already thinking and acting like one...the joke is on you dude, keep deceiving your self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
comrChris:
you won't waste your time thinking like a fool while you are already thinking and acting like one...the joke is on you dude, keep deceiving your self

Alright now
We have heard you
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by seguno2: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fairytales:
Ali modu should go to hell

Or back to Buhari and APC who sent him to scuttle our democracy by sabotaging the opposition.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Pavarottii(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tot most APC Loyalist said PDP is a dead party. Why av they not asked why this is forcing himself on a dead party.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers People Block Eleme Petrochemical Over Exploitation, Protest With DJ / Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria / ‘Obaseki Lied’ — Zainab Ahmed Denies Printing N60bn To Support March Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.