Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff (18221 Views)

Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra / Edo: INEC Loses N100m, To Reconfigure 6,677 Card Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
undecided
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by overlord77: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fairytales:
Ali modu should go to hell

I believe Sheriff was planted by APC to finish off PDP, but then again, that's their headache. PDP & APC are the problems we have in this country.

Sheriff, mark my words. What goes around, comes around. Ask Saraki and he will explain that to you. Bloody vipers. UK PM resigned just because BREXIT didn't favour him, in Naija, he would rather die than leave.
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Fairytales: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
overlord77:

I believe Sheriff was planted by APC to finish off PDP, but then again, that's their headache. PDP & APC are the problems we have in this country.

Sheriff, mark my words. What goes around, comes around. Ask Saraki and he will explain that to you. Bloody vipers. UK PM resigned just because BREXIT didn't favour him, in Naija, he would rather die than leave.
you have a point.
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Said it (hate)
Nigga abeg carry ur negative mindset elsewhere
I don't have time to re-educate you
Note: even in the bible all the tribes were shared based on their nature
Stop spilling hate and trash

Your submissions are flawed and not based on any facts.
Nobody hates you.
Hausas' actually might not be as honest as they are made out to be, and Yorubas' might be more enterprising than you would believe.
Nigeria is a Country with many nations, and what you are seeing on Nairaland is each tribe (Nation) exhibiting National Pride.
What Nigeria needs is to get its acts together, harness this fierce pride and project same as 1 Nigeria.
That needs equity, fair play,and tolerance.
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Wabros: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
All I know is PDP as far as Edo is concerned.sheriff is a gonner
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by ErepaTV: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Alright now
We have heard you

Please ivyy needs your vote and support in the miss nl grand finale. The thread is below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format in the thread. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps / Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu / Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.