Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Is She Interested In Me Or Is She Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Interested In Me Or Is She Not? (520 Views)

How Can I Know If She's Interested / Is She Interested In Me? / She Keeps Staring At Me. Is She Interested? Or Just An Akwuna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is She Interested In Me Or Is She Not? by supernova094(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Guys asked girls a new question on Twaddlehq

I've been trying to date this stubborn girl at my church for about a month now and I've been getting these mixed signals. Today she's telling me she loves me and next time we meet she's all keeping to herself and answers everything "I don't know". It's almost like everytime she shows a bit of what she feels she runs and hides her emotions all over again. As of writing this I've already given up on her but it won't be till Saturday before I meet her at practice and I need advice

Find out what the girls advice on
[url ]http://twaddlehq.com/answers/is-she-interested-or-is-she-not/[/url]
Re: Is She Interested In Me Or Is She Not? by MrKamar(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Iffah click, ma die! grin

(1) (Reply)

Please What Should I Do....... / In Need Of Relationship / DEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.