Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid (2155 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Ladies And Their Mouths! / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by legundarybeans(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Like I said in the other thread, I would be discussing and highlighting elaborately on this topic, so sit, relax, your popcorn beside you…read and enjoy!
This post is inspired by the following………….personal experiences with ladies, friend’s experience, “ex-“experience, and other social interactions. Without wasting much time lets fire on;

1.) INSECURITY: This is a very very common trait in ladies that’s why its gonna be on the top of my list. most ladies are insecure, don’t trust themselves and don’t know who they can trust undecided, that’s why you can’t find them running their mouths after getting laid, to the extent that they don’t discuss with their so called “bestfriends” whether they enjoyed the sex or not. (Lol! We already know then answer).

2.) THEY DON’T LIKE SHARING: Most ladies cannot tell or discuss with their friends how they had a great sexual experience with their FWB(friend with benefits), sugar-daddies, aristos, etc so that their friends don’t go behind them to enjoy what they are obviously enjoying. Ofcourse if Dayo has just enjoyed a great sex with her FWB, she would not want to discuss with her friend’s the new tips and styles she has recently discovered, even if u would hear them “mistakenly” talking about it. You’d be hearing stuvs like…..”its not me o lipsrsealed….i only watched it in a movie”…..meanwhile they where the one playing the lead character in their so called “movie”

3.) THE NATURAL OCCURRENCE: In this part of our world it is a non-argueable fact that more often than not, its quite normal for ladies to avoid discussing sexual matters, why because its just part and parcel of them. Most times its traditionally, culturally and not normal for 2-3 girls to start discussing how big vizkiz cool di*k was the last time he made out with them. Of course to every rule there is, and would always be an exception, because of this you would still find some girls discussing about s*x, Its only normal for them cos its either they are olosho, aristo, or some craxy azz bit*h*s.

4.) THEY ARE SOMETIMES VICTIMIZED: I have come to realize this over my sojourn in the sexual world, the few girls that get to discuss about their various sexual experiences often use it against themselves when they fight, quarrel, or have issues. You would hear them cursing themselves on how they have fu*ked every big black dick in their department or faculty(sweet moment!) they are naturally sly’s. Once they have issues, they start shouting on themselves and letting their various(little or big) secrets out of the bag.undecided Ofcourse you would never find a guy cursing his fellow guy about sex grin. Unless only if the guy has fuked his wife or GF ……….its simply a fact!

5.) THEY SEE IT AS AN “AWKWARD” STUFF: Most girls keep their sexual escapades at a deep corner of their heart as their big or deepest secret, this happens mostly to guys that they are not dating or have any legal relationship with. They really see discussion of sex as an extremely awkward stuff which should be kept aside, undiscussed and restricted in the darkest part of their hearts…….lol! even if you don’t discuss it amongst yourself we already know you did it….issokay! wink

6.) THEY SIMPLY DON’T HAVE TIME FOR IT: A lot of ladies generally don’t discuss sex simply because they don’t have time for it, instead they prefer to engage themselves in either following linda ikeji’s blog, nairaland, facebook, IG, and the likes.

7.) SOME FEEL IT SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED: Ladies in this part of our world never see the discussion of “after-sex” as a necessity or importance, they feel its their private life. Though some of them may have sexual problems which needs to be attended to urgently, lipsrsealed they wouldn’t still discuss, they totally forget that a problem shared is a problem solved. Even with their peers they still keep that aspect of them unattended to.

8.) SOME OF THEM HAVE HAD VERY NASTY EXPERIENCE IN THE PAST: Its sometimes very, and so unfortunate when you finally manage to get a girl to talk about her sexual life and you find out that it has been a total disgusting experience for her, due to the fact that her first sexual experience was by rape or coercion. You get to find out that some girls boyfriends rape shocked them or force them without their adequate permission,(ofcourse it should not be done this way, as sex should be a mutual agreement between 2 adults) due to this displeasing experience they don’t want to discuss anything that has to do with sex. Whenever the discussion of sex is brought up just count them out of it!

9.) THEY CAN ALWAYS “KISS AND NOT-TELL”: Unlike we guys that would always want to kiss and tell tongue. Some girls can be very good at keeping secrets, they can sleep with over 5guys and none of their other girlfriends would know. These kind of girls are highly secretive to the extent that to get things out of them is harder than a camel passing through the eye of a needle.

10.) OK! Feel free to add yours smiley…..most especially girls in the building wink…..

Critics are also allowed …….
LALA LALA LALA……OYA…….LETS DO THIS AGAIN…….promise land as usual....

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by WAGAZ: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by Datwarrigal(f): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
legundarybeans:

Like I said in the other thread, I would be discussing and highlighting elaborately on this topic, so sit, relax, your popcorn beside you…read and enjoy!
This post is inspired by the following………….personal experiences with ladies, friend’s experience, “ex-“experience, and other social interactions. Without wasting much time lets fire on;

1.) INSECURITY: This is a very very common trait in ladies that’s why its gonna be on the top of my list. most ladies are insecure, don’t trust themselves and don’t know who they can trust undecided, that’s why you can’t find them running their mouths after getting laid, to the extent that they don’t discuss with their so called “bestfriends” whether they enjoyed the sex or not. (Lol! We already know then answer).

2.) THEY DON’T LIKE SHARING: Most ladies cannot tell or discuss with their friends how they had a great sexual experience with their FWB(friend with benefits), sugar-daddies, aristos, etc so that their friends don’t go behind them to enjoy what they are obviously enjoying. Ofcourse if Dayo has just enjoyed a great sex with her FWB, she would not want to discuss with her friend’s the new tips and styles she has recently discovered, even if u would hear them “mistakenly” talking about it. You’d be hearing stuvs like…..”its not me o lipsrsealed….i only watched it in a movie”…..meanwhile they where the one playing the lead character in their so called “movie”

3.) THE NATURAL OCCURRENCE: In this part of our world it is a non-argueable fact that more often than not, its quite normal for ladies to avoid discussing sexual matters, why because its just part and parcel of them. Most times its traditionally, culturally and not normal for 2-3 girls to start discussing how big vizkiz cool di*k was the last time he made out with them. Of course to every rule there is, and would always be an exception, because of this you would still find some girls discussing about s*x, Its only normal for them cos its either they are olosho, aristo, or some craxy azz bit*h*s.

4.) THEY ARE SOMETIMES VICTIMIZED: I have come to realize this over my sojourn in the sexual world, the few girls that get to discuss about their various sexual experiences often use it against themselves when they fight, quarrel, or have issues. You would hear them cursing themselves on how they have fu*ked every big black dick in their department or faculty(sweet moment!) they are naturally sly’s. Once they have issues, they start shouting on themselves and letting their various(little or big) secrets out of the bag.undecided Ofcourse you would never find a guy cursing his fellow guy about sex grin. Unless only if the guy has fuked his wife or GF ……….its simply a fact!

5.) THEY SEE IT AS AN “AWKWARD” STUFF: Most girls keep their sexual escapades at a deep corner of their heart as their big or deepest secret, this happens mostly to guys that they are not dating or have any legal relationship with. They really see discussion of sex as an extremely awkward stuff which should be kept aside, undiscussed and restricted in the darkest part of their hearts…….lol! even if you don’t discuss it amongst yourself we already know you did it….issokay! wink

6.) THEY SIMPLY DON’T HAVE TIME FOR IT: A lot of ladies generally don’t discuss sex simply because they don’t have time for it, instead they prefer to engage themselves in either following linda ikeji’s blog, nairaland, facebook, IG, and the likes.

7.) SOME FEEL IT SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED: Ladies in this part of our world never see the discussion of “after-sex” as a necessity or importance, they feel its their private life. Though some of them may have sexual problems which needs to be attended to urgently, lipsrsealed they wouldn’t still discuss, they totally forget that a problem shared is a problem solved. Even with their peers they still keep that aspect of them unattended to.

8.) SOME OF THEM HAVE HAD VERY NASTY EXPERIENCE IN THE PAST: Its sometimes very, and so unfortunate when you finally manage to get a girl to talk about her sexual life and you find out that it has been a total disgusting experience for her, due to the fact that her first sexual experience was by rape or coercion. You get to find out that some girls boyfriends rape shocked them or force them without their adequate permission,(ofcourse it should not be done this way, as sex should be a mutual agreement between 2 adults) due to this displeasing experience they don’t want to discuss anything that has to do with sex. Whenever the discussion of sex is brought up just count them out of it!

9.) THEY CAN ALWAYS “KISS AND NOT-TELL”: Unlike we guys that would always want to kiss and tell tongue. Some girls can be very good at keeping secrets, they can sleep with over 5guys and none of their other girlfriends would know. These kind of girls are highly secretive to the extent that to get things out of them is harder than a camel passing through the eye of a needle.

10.) OK! Feel free to add yours smiley…..most especially girls in the building wink…..

Critics are also allowed …….
LALA LALA LALA……OYA…….LETS DO THIS AGAIN…….promise land as usual....

Na lie grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by legundarybeans(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
enh talk your own now
Datwarrigal:

Na lie grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by Basildvalour(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nothing unusual...

But for the "commercial" girls who just fell in with an Alhaji will brag to others how successful she has been.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by raphie01(f): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Why would anyone wanna make noise after getting laid na?
I tire o. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by Datwarrigal(f): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
legundarybeans:
enh talk your own now
brb
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
They only discuss about heartbreak to elicit sympathy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by McBrooklyn(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Why will a lady in her right sense will be telling people how she suck a d1ck, got smooched and finally got f**ked undecided undecided

OP, Does it makes any sense to you too?? angry

cc: Vizkiz, Oya Come And See Oh! Also Come And Tell Us What You Have To Say About This
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
raphie01:

I tire o. grin
Swear that you have not told your friends about one of your sexual history.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by raphie01(f): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Love Machine:
Swear that you have not told your friends about one of your sexual history.
Lol... You are funny.

Your moniker tho... embarassed

Hey,Come saturday you'll vote mimzy right... kiss
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by vizkiz: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Why will a lady in her right sense will be telling people how she suck a d1ck, got smooched and finally got f**ked undecided undecided

OP, Does it makes any sense to you too?? angry

cc: Vizki Oya Come And See Oh! Also Come And Tell Us What You Have To Say About This
cheesy grin

Bro I didn't "expecteded" it. I am speechless grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
•What mature individual,MALE or female would? undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by Kobicove(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sexual encounters are personal therefore you are not obligated to discuss them with anyone cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by Youngpo413: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Not for the Shameless ones.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by ehispapa(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please use Nigerian Girls. the ones here seems different
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid by Chuksemi(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
raphie01:

I tire o. grin

Boys make alot of noise after getting laid oh. It's a ritual. I thought you guys analyse the DEE after the encounter

(1) (Reply)

Ewoo!! See Receipt S*X Workers Are Now Giving Their Customers / Why Did My Father Dump Me? / This Is What Happen If Caught Cheating (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.