Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Investment Opportunity Request For Out Of Job Graduate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Opportunity Request For Out Of Job Graduate (521 Views)

Urgent Request For A Land In Ibandan / Help A Nairalander On How To Request For P.o.s / Request For Clarification For The Appointment Of Secretary Of A Private Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity Request For Out Of Job Graduate by livebiz: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello house, My name is taofeek oyelese, I reside in Lugbe fct abuja

Of resent I lost my job but am banking on Nairalanders to assist

I have an investment proposition.

Am looking for an investor that will finance the repair of my sienna SUV bus.

The bus is being use for transportation business and presently out of use because it's faulty.

I am looking for an interested investor to put the vehicle back in order for me by financing the cost of repair and then resell the repair undertook back to me (with investor's profit margin added) which can then be spread over 3 to 4months payment when the vehicle start working back.

The repair to be done are,
1) purchase of engine and installation workmanship   #120,000

2) servicing after engine installation #6,000

3) wheel balancing, alignment and break pad #6,000

4)battery #14,000

5) rear windom opening mechanical system #6,000

6) side board #5,000
7) Ac system servicing and refilling #5,000
Total cost of repair is #162,000.

The investor can then add his or her own profit margin, and the total amount to be paid back can be spread over 3 to 4 months.

My no is 08035753031 and email is taofeekoyelese@gmail. com.

Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Tools To Increase Sales / Buy Links / Need A Million Naira Loan ( 1million)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.