Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" (1679 Views)

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) / EFCC Forcing Me To Implicate Jonathan - Robert Azibaola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
I am naturally a very happy person, friendly, compassionate with high forgiving spirit. I personally do not derive joy in seeing other people suffer and people's success gives me joy. Infact, I hate injustice.

However, since President Buhari came to power, I started observing diverse attitudes of people around me both online and offline. Some Nigerians are becoming so wicked, hypocritical and unhappy. However, this cannot be unconnected with how the President pilots the affairs of the country. President Buhari's style of leadership can be likened to that of Idi Amin of uganda. His style of leadership so far has been very despotic and dictatorial. I see accused persons in Nigeria being freed by the Court of law but this present government will deny them freedom, I see people who have voiced out the injustice being perpetrated by this government only to be harassed, arrested, detained and their property confiscated. Isee people who suffer persecution today for events that took place over 30 years ago, I see people crying from all corners of the country over hunger and poverty orchestrated by lack of sound policies by the government, yet the government turns a deaf ear to their plight but decides to lie and deceive them.

Most worrisome and the major source of concern is the fact that out of sentiment and tribalism people still drum support for this injustice and wickedness. This is rapidly pushing me into seeing people, precisely some Nigerians as wicked and hypocritical.

May the mercy of God say NO to this temptation.....

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls take a chill pill cnt u see the harshness of dy economy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by Kyase(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
As if you get value, your value dey thesame with Djibouti currency to pounds

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by sexxydiva(f): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
2rutalk1:
I am naturally a very happy person, friendly, compassionate with high forgiving spirit. I personally do not derive joy in seeing other people suffer and people's success gives me joy. Infact, I hate injustice.

However, since President Buhari came to power, I started observing diverse attitudes of people around me both online and offline. Some Nigerians are becoming so wicked, hypocritical and unhappy. However, this cannot be unconnected with how the President pilots the affairs of the country. President Buhari's style of leadership can be likened to that of Idi Amin of uganda. His style of leadership so far has been very despotic and dictatorial. I see accused persons in Nigeria being freed by the Court of law but this present government will deny them freedom, I see people who have voiced out the injustice being perpetrated by this government only to be harassed, arrested, detained and their property confiscated. Isee people who suffer persecution today for events that took place over 30 years ago, I see people crying from all corners of the country over hunger and poverty orchestrated by lack of sound policies by the government, yet the government turns a deaf ear to their plight but decides to lie and deceive them.

Most worrisome and the major source of concern is the fact that out of sentiment and tribalism people still drum support for this injustice and wickedness. This is rapidly pushing me into seeing people, precisely some Nigerians as evil and wish to treat them same.

Just keep calm and trust God okay? Everything will be fine.

Meanwhile don't forget to vote Lanicky for miss nairaland tomorrow.
Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by Cjrane2: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
2rutalk1:

Most worrisome and the major source of concern is the fact that out of sentiment and tribalism people still drum support for this injustice and wickedness. This is rapidly pushing me into seeing people, precisely some Nigerians as evil and wish to treat them same.

Well, if you don't treat them that way, they will treat you that way. Some people simply believe Nigeria is just for them alone and will do anything to resist sharing Nigeria with others. The time to fold hands and watch is over. Everyone must participate in the emancipation of Nigeria from internal colonialists.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by sexxydiva(f): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kyase:
be nice young man, this is wicked.

Check my signaturesmileysmiley
Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kyase:
. Another wicked soul spotted. Remember it will take you years to match the "present value" you are treating with disdain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cjrane2:

Well, if you don't treat them that way, they will treat you that way. Some people simply believe Nigeria is just for them alone and will do anything to resist sharing Nigeria with others. The time to fold hands and watch is over. Everyone must participate in the emancipation of Nigeria from internal colonialists.
. Thank you.
Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bwhose business is that bro? Be wicked Na... U no go born children abi karma don die ni?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Bwhose business is that bro? Be wicked Na... U no go born children abi karma don die ni?
. If only sentiment will allow you tell the wicked 'rulers' that there is Karma.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
2rutalk1:
. If only sentiment will allow you tell the wicked 'rulers' that there is Karma.
u jes heard wot I said? How is it my business that anybody is wicked? Na me go suffer the sufferness when times comes ni?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
u jes heard wot I said? How is it my business that anybody is wicked? Na me go suffer the sufferness when times comes ni?
. It should be your business. You or somebody close to you may be at the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by LesbianBoy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
OP Calm down grin
Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
2rutalk1:
. It should be your business. You or somebody close to you may be at the receiving end.
and how is that also my biz?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
and how is that also my biz?
. You are a comedian.
Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by Kyase(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
2rutalk1:
. Another wicked soul spotted. Remember it will take you years to match the "present value" you are treating with disdain.
Kekekekeke keep deceiving yourself.. ... .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by MalcoImX: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
This story of a man who accosted the mystic, Vernon Howard, seeking to change others applies to you:
A seeker came to his teacher to complain, “Master, I am unhappy with the people in my life. They are unfaithful, inconsiderate. I am not wanted or appreciated. How can I
change them?”
Replied the teacher, “Change yourself.”
The walk down the mystic path is toward self-change. If we reminded ourselves of this a dozen times today, it would not be too much. We have dozens of arrows, like self-study and persistence, but we shoot them all toward the single target of inner transformation

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bros take a noose and a stool, go under a tree and do the needful. Or you can go swim in the Lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by muri4mig(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Another wailer on the loose. How does the people been prosecuted by the law agency affect you. Are you among them? They are the elite of our society where you did not belong as can be seen clearly from your ranting. If you try the above with my type, you will live to regret it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by dustmalik: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
OP, your case is a simple one. Oba Akiolu already prescribed the perfect solution to cases such as yours. Just find the nearest lagoon, jump into it, and simply drown. That's it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by Progressive01(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
2rutalk1:
[s]I am naturally a very happy person, friendly, compassionate with high forgiving spirit. I personally do not derive joy in seeing other people suffer and people's success gives me joy. Infact, I hate injustice.

May the mercy of God say NO to this temptation.....[/s]

Shuutupuu!! Who gives a Bleep how you treat yourself or anyone else?? See walaha oo. Buhari didn't make anyone hate anyone- people decided to hate others simply because they couldn't stomach Jonathan's loss- including yourself.

So hate and despise all you want, the world doesn't revolve around you and I would surely not even notice.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by Progressive01(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
muri4mig:
Another wailer on the loose. How does the people been prosecuted by the law agency affect you. Are you among them? They are the elite of our society where you did not belong as can be seen clearly from your ranting. If you try the above with my type, you will live to regret it.
You dey mind am. So make Buhari no breath again because dem dey angry. Make him hang himself and see if anyone besides him family go notice.

That is how they keep acting the victim everywhere when in fact, the hatred they habour in their hearts can almost be felt by touching.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
muri4mig:
Go and eat. You are a low life. If you cross my territory I will crush you. cool
Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Martins301:
Bros take a noose and a stool, go under a tree and do the needful. Or you can go swim in the Lagoon.
I am waiting for your Oba to jump inside first then I will follow suit.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Time To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze Tells Buhari / Breaking News!!! Protesters Shut Down National Assembly / Nnamdi Kanu: One Year In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.