Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge (4149 Views)

Free: Send Message On Mtn Sim Free (tested And Comfirmed) / How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria / Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Felincous(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Simply insert ur airtel sim,on ur data and go to www.internet.org or www.freebasics.com on ur browser then find the site u will like to visit. This free browsing is sponsored by facebook. U can also download internet.org on google play store
thats what I'm using to post this rtenow. Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Felincous(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kindly post somefin if it works for u thanx.
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by druxy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
just speechless...op...GERRARA HERE!!!!..
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Felincous(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
druxy:
just speechless...op...GERRARA HERE!!!!..

what hppnd 2 u?
U bera ask questions b4 u post rubbish
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by druxy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Felincous:

what hppnd 2 u?
U bera ask questions b4 u post rubbish
others checking the thread will answer you...
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by africanpea: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Its so very true...try it out.
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Despirado121(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Its nt www.freebasics.com, it should be www.0.freebasics.com . Infact, dats wat m usin rtenw
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Felincous(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Despirado121:
Its nt www.freebasics.com, it should be www.0.freebasics.com . Infact, dats wat m usin rtenw

www.freebasics.com is going on ma fone I just tried it now.

1 Like

Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by stiflerdrug: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
It works no doubt.. But not as much sites as you mentioned.. And this stuff started months age..

1 Like

Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by meetgaya: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
I used ds freebasics.com before ds treat

1 Like

Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by mightykay(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
does it work on pc
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by jom28gy(m): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2016
boy, it doesn't work
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Alhajipablo(m): 5:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Freebasics doesn't work in uc browser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2016
mightykay:
does it work on pc
yes
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2016
its for real it sure work
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
It's for poor Africans cheesy
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
It's almost a week that i have been using it it works
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by abubaka101: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Free Basics will give you access to selected websites chosen by Facebook, and Facebook will continuously use it to harness itself to forestall its quick demise.
If you use free basics, Facebook owns you and ur activities on its platform.
You're on your own. Awoof they say the ran belle.
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by mightykay(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
abubaka101:
Free Basics will give you access to selected websites chosen by Facebook, and Facebook will continuously use it to harness itself to forestall its quick demise.
If you use free basics, Facebook owns you and ur activities on its platform.
You're on your own. Awoof they say the ran belle.
is it from facebook I will log in to any wesite? pls enlighten me
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by mightykay(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pejah:
It's almost a week that i have been using it it works
How do u browse after opening freebasic pls tell me
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Orlandihno(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
It's fantastic! At least when u ran out of subscription u can opt in to it, but my best football site has been removed _(m.goal.com) though I can still manage supersports but not as good as m.goal
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Felincous(m): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nigerians pls learn to appreciate tins
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by ItzChinnex(m): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Felincous:
Simply insert ur airtel sim,on ur data and go to www.internet.org or www.freebasics.com on ur browser then find the site u will like to visit. This free browsing is sponsored by facebook. U can also download internet.org on google play store
thats what I'm using to post this rtenow. Enjoy!

Please must I on my data before it works?
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Sarhyd(m): 12:22am On Jun 26, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Please must I on my data before it works?

See question, no, off your data
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 26, 2016
I now believe AIRTEL is for d less privileged lipsrsealed
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by HonourablePomk: 5:01am On Jun 26, 2016
What if I'm on airtel 2G plan can I put on 3G and use freebasics
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 26, 2016
Latest etisalat cheat
How Does The Unlimited Works?
>> First of all, you need to subscribe to Etisalat
bblite plan which can be daily, weekly or
Monthly. See code below.
Monthly N1000 *599*2#
Weekly N350 *599*2*1#
Daily N70 *599*2*2#
>> Now go to your mobile APN settings and
use this below settings
APN: blackberryx.net
Proxy: Empty
Port: Empty
>> Download Psiphon VPN or Tweak Mod
then Install and Launch
Psiphon Handler Settings:
Proxy type: Real Host
Proxy server: blackberryid.blackberry.com
Then click on Save
Then go to your More Option settings and
untick connect through Http Proxy
Then wait for few seconds for it to Connect.
Tweakware Mod Settings:
Switch to Logs then Click on
Handler Menu
Its will request for Tweakware
childlock code then input
= cdce.imishiro.032990
After unlocking, use Real Host
as proxy type and then clear the
click.php in the proxy server and
replace
with blackberryid.blackberry.
com
Click on Save
Go to SETTINGS and untick
connect through Http Proxy
Then go back to HOME and click
on CONNECT
NOTE: Its takes few seconds to connect
but if it doesn't just off and on data
connection

How Those The Unlimited Works?

>> First of all, you need to subscribe to Etisalat bblite plan which can be daily, weekly or Monthly. See code below.

Monthly N1000 *599*2#
Weekly N350 *599*2*1#
Daily N70 *599*2*2#
>> Now go to your mobile APN settings and use this below settings
APN: blackberryx.net
Proxy: Empty
Port: Empty

>> Download Psiphon VPN or Tweak Mod then Install and Launch

Psiphon Handler Settings:

Proxy type: Real Host
Proxy server: blackberryid.blackberry.com
Then click on Save

Then go to your More Option settings and untick connect through Http Proxy

Then wait for few seconds for it to Connect.

Tweakware Mod Settings:
Switch to Logs then Click on Handler Menu
Its will request for Tweakware childlock code then input = cdce.imishiro.032990
After unlocking, use Real Host as proxy type and then clear the click.php in the proxy server and replace with blackberryid.blackberry.com
Click on Save
Go to SETTINGS and untick connect through Http Proxy
Then go back to HOME and click on CONNECT

NOTE: Its takes few seconds to connect but if it doesn't just off and on data connection enjoy and thank me late
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by abubaka101: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2016
mightykay:
is it from facebook I will log in to any website? pls enlighten me
No you would not need to login via Facebook to use free basics.
Think of it like this: Facebook is paying a network provider a lot of money to make access to the internet free to that network providers subscribers.
In return, Facebook gets the right to select what contents and websites users can visit on its platform. So it could probably not allow rival products and websites to appear on its platform, which is tantamount to monopoly. Additionally, Facebook owns all the rights to any information it gathers from your activities (privacy policy though is observed, but since the US govt easily gets infos from these tech companies don't bet on it). And since Facebook's major revenue base is advertising, expect to see plenty of it.
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2016
mightykay:
How do u browse after opening freebasic pls tell me
Just log in to facebook moible u will see it
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Akinkunmi0777(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Orlandihno:
It's fantastic! At least when u ran out of subscription u can opt in to it, but my best football site has been removed _(m.goal.com) though I can still manage supersports but not as good as m.goal
it also pain me bro.
Re: Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge by Felincous(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Akinkunmi0777:
it also pain me bro.
How?

(1) (Reply)

Doogee F5 Review / Must Have: Best Android Apps / Anyone Else Getting This Message From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.