Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Experience With A transgendered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A transgendered (899 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Come Oh!!.. So transgendered Exist, Like Really Really Exist Among Us Here. Am Shocked / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A transgendered by itzmejerry(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
my fellow nairalander I greet oh, I just want to use this opportunity to share with you what I experience in "river state port Harcourt" it was on Friday last week I decide to go get some groove since i have nothing to do at home, I get to stumble on Casablanca there is no many life there especially on Friday and Sundays, so I get myself some bottles of bear and dry meat on doing this the girls there (prostitutes) decided to come closer, I notice it and compose myself cus I was alone on the table so one finally have the courage to sit with me and we get talking together, (she was so beautiful that I ask myself what is she doing here) she ask if I want a night stand or a weekend I smiled and ask her of her price it was expensive tho buh I gat some money to spend ,, I bought her a drink and we chatted for some time and I decide we get going since It's just for a night. I took her to my place around 9pm and there was light so she made herself comfortable on my bed, some minutes later we started kissing and caressing ourselves I put off my cloth and was about to remove hers buh she insist she gives me a bj,, after that I UnCloth her and she was only on pant I notice that her private parts was swollen and I torched it ,I felt strong thing there and I decide to remove her pant instantly and her dick stand facing me, I screamed and ran out from the bed ,,she quickly said I should not be scared that she is a girl that she was born this way, I couldn't believe it, I thought it's a guy that disguised himself but I was wrong, when I have to use my phone torch to get a close view and I got angry and ask her why then is she a prostitute, she then said guys normally have anal sex wit her ( through her anus) after seeing this my dick has already falling like Naira, and I told her I can't do that with her so she quickly dress up to leave and I gave her 2k for transport since then that drama can't get of my head
#please my fellow friends in the house have you witness this or see this kinda stuff share your experience ....thanks
Re: My Experience With A transgendered by Bespiel: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm. In Nigeria abi na for your dream? .

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A transgendered by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
hmmmn.... abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A transgendered by deeem: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lol,bad market grin

itzmejerry:
my fellow nairalander I greet oh, I just want to use this opportunity to share with you what I experience in "river state port Harcourt" it was on Friday last week I decide to go get some groove since i have nothing to do at home, I get to stumble on Casablanca there is no many life there especially on Friday and Sundays, so I get myself some bottles of bear and dry meat on doing this the girls there (prostitutes) decided to come closer, I notice it and compose myself cus I was alone on the table so one finally have the courage to sit with me and we get talking together, (she was so beautiful that I ask myself what is she doing here) she ask if I want a night stand or a weekend I smiled and ask her of her price it was expensive tho buh I gat some money to spend ,, I bought her a drink and we chatted for some time and I decide we get going since It's just for a night. I took her to my place around 9pm and there was light so she made herself comfortable on my bed, some minutes later we started kissing and caressing ourselves I put off my cloth and was about to remove hers buh she insist she gives me a bj,, after that I UnCloth her and she was only on pant I notice that her private parts was swollen and I torched it ,I felt strong thing there and I decide to remove her pant instantly and her dick stand facing me, I screamed and ran out from the bed ,,she quickly said I should not be scared that she is a girl that she was born this way, I couldn't believe it, I thought it's a guy that disguised himself but I was wrong, when I have to use my phone torch to get a close view and I got angry and ask her why then is she a prostitute, she then said guys normally have anal sex wit her ( through her anus) after seeing this my dick has already falling like Naira, and I told her I can't do that with her so she quickly dress up to leave and I gave her 2k for transport since then that drama can't get of my head
#please my fellow friends in the house have you witness this or see this kinda stuff share your experience ....thanks
Re: My Experience With A transgendered by donbenedict(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin

Obontami, paulkillermanag

Mrobontami cheesy grin

Lwkmd!
Re: My Experience With A transgendered by crazymommy(f): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: My Experience With A transgendered by crazymommy(f): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
itzmejerry:
I have watched this movie before...grin

Re: My Experience With A transgendered by Trini45: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
itzmejerry:
there was light and you used torch light? Confirm! Nollywood
Re: My Experience With A transgendered by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
What is trasgender
Re: My Experience With A transgendered by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
I smell lies

(1) (Reply)

Relationships | 28 Differences Between Dating A Girl And A Woman With Quotes / The Most Handsome Mr Nairaland Contestant / I Am In A Dilemma, My Daughters Might Be The Next Afrocandy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.