Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja (42182 Views)

Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Healthwise15(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2016
The Rallying Point for the Christain Community in this GOVT.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by naija2dabone(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2016
APC pastors, undermining the christian community in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Chibuhealth(f): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2016
sirconfidence1:
I'm not surprised. You wake your papa and mama up with your legs. That's why you don't have regard other person for parent. Bastard child !
never knew you are bastard, so sorry 4 that but u av to die a bastard. Anu mpama
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Christafarian(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
Knoliud 5: 22

They visit great men when they are healthy and wealthy, but they back out when they are sick and are confined to their beds

Keandre, Realmindz, this reminds me of Dora Akunyili who gives Kumuyi much money when she was healthy, but when she had cancer...she died of it. Where was Kumuyi when she was dying?
This one that you have brought ethnic sentiment into this matter, is it not better to shut ur mouth and be thought a fool, than to open it and resolve all doubts?
Do you know the teeming number of persons whose lives would have been lost but whom God through this pious man has graciously restored? Do you know the millions of people who are inspired by this Man daily?
Our dear departed Dora was enmeshed in the murky and dangerously fatal waters of politics; did you inquire into whether or not she sought the will of God to dabble therein? In fact, do you know whether or not she was into some sort of fetish divination for political fortification? have you thought of any other cause which could have inevitably (and most painfully) caused her death? By the way, when has Pastor Kumuyi become a life-giver?
BOTTOM LINE: Guard your utterances, ask for God's wisdom and seek for forgiveness.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by otemanuduno: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Christafarian:

This one that you have brought ethnic sentiment into this matter, is it not better to shut ur mouth and be thought a fool, than to open it and resolve all doubts?
Do you know the teeming number of persons whose lives would have been lost but whom God through this pious man has graciously restored? Do you know the millions of people who are inspired by this Man daily?
Our dear departed Dora was enmeshed in the murky and dangerously fatal waters of politics; did you inquire into whether or not she sought the will of God to dabble therein? In fact, do you know whether or not she was into some sort of fetish divination for political fortification? have you thought of any other cause which could have inevitably (and most painfully) caused her death? By the way, when has Pastor Kumuyi become a life-giver?
BOTTOM LINE: Guard your utterances, ask for God's wisdom and seek for forgiveness.

I am a son of the true God, REVERAD, the father of Jehovah.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by push24: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Picture of kumuyi and the number 3 citizen of Nigeria Osibanjo
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by mimopel(f): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
i love dis man....my mentor.....Jesus my role model. pastor kumuyi my earthly father
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by udoh2k: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pastor Kumuyi is in Abuja for a One-day power-packed Crusade at National Stadium Abuja on Sunday 26 June 2016 by 4pm to 7.30pm.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by JAWBONE(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
phantom:
did he remarry? woe... shocked shocked shocked........konji truly na bastard.......
GO has needs.... grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up your mouth
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by orble: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
mysticgal:
The blouse big sha undecided

The suit is big also!
#mtwwwwwww
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Flexherbal:
Ok!
I know that man went with a message for the VP and the president.
yeah, dats rite, just a normal norm to visit d head of a particular state b4 he kick start his crusade.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Gosirim(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Some people are very foolish saying rubbish pastor Kumuyi is not among the pastors you can disrespect no pastor is except if you want the wrath of God to befall you. If something is not clear to you you can ask not by inflicting the wrath of God upon yourself
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by charlyxx9: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
tosinjay:

My people perish for lack of knowledge, if you label him fake then who by their fruit in present day will you even believe is genuine?
When you do not know his mission just observe from afar.

The way pastor Kumuyi spits truth none other popular man of God does such in the whole Nigeria. I don't worship there permanently but am one of such breed because i can tell you you farted to your face if it's proper biblically online or off it. Requires wisdom to do things if not he'll be on the news calling out pastors that they are committing treason to the kingdom. He's the only popular pastor who doesn't familiarise with the social elite in the gospel. When growing up i heard stories of him turning down exotic gifts in form of cars etc.

I am not singing his song, when he deviates I'll call it out like i don't mind saying alot about the (RCCG G.O) too because the word is above any man, he hasn't.
so what makes your shallow mind to think the RCCG G.O has deviated from or just mere talking from your standpoint(proof)
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by charlyxx9: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
Knoliud 5: 22

They visit great men when they are healthy and wealthy, but they back out when they are sick and are confined to their beds

Keandre, Realmindz, this reminds me of Dora Akunyili who gives Kumuyi much money when she was healthy, but when she had cancer...she died of it. Where was Kumuyi when she was dying?
please gist me more i never knew that dora and kumuyi were that close please whats your proof and what you are quoting is it a quran
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by otemanuduno: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
charlyxx9:
please gist me more i never knew that dora and kumuyi were that close please whats your proof and what you are quoting is it a quran

I have heard it before...

And where I quote from is the DOCTUFOS
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by tosinjay(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
charlyxx9:
so what makes your shallow mind to think the RCCG G.O has deviated from or just mere talking from your standpoint(proof)
A moral person wouldn't say what you just said let alone a true Christian, who are you calling shallow mind? Yu see this is what we're saying!! Go deal with yourself first. Peace
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by glogirlie(f): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Daddy mi to sure... u kip me going

may ur strength continue to wax stronger
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by glogirlie(f): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
guyu:
FAKE PASTOR
and u are wat... recieve sum sense not all
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by charlyxx9: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
tosinjay:

A moral person wouldn't say what you just said let alone a true Christian, who are you calling shallow mind? Yu see this is what we're saying!! Go deal with yourself first. Peace
who are you to speak what you know not about a man anointed by God.it is people like you that cause chaos in church by bringing in confusion of whch church is of God and which is not of God while you haven't spiritually built yourself but rather to condemn men of God
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by charlyxx9: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

I have heard it before...

And where I quote from is the DOCTUFOS
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
what side of religion are you on?christ or doctufos
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by tosinjay(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
charlyxx9:
who are you to speak what you know not about a man anointed by God.it is people like you that cause chaos in church by bringing in confusion of whch church is of God and which is not of God while you haven't spiritually built yourself but rather to condemn men of God
It's easily felt, how spiritually built you sound in what you type. I've not had cause to exchange words with you about what you expect me to respond to because i can feel you're not one that deserves such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Money To A Man In Church / 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.