Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL (8910 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Cheat / Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted / Tell Us Things That Must End On Romance Section On Or Before 11:59pm Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
haha you gentle girl maybe when I no you better sha but now I don't believe with the aproko things you do here I don't trust you on that at all.
hahahaahah
Na u sabi undecided
I checked all ur threads, you are always bashing ladies. That's not good. Prolly, u have been meeting d rong ones but dat does not mean u shld bash all plus it does not portray you as a man/guy/boy that respects ladies.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
HateU2:
hahahaahah
Na u sabi undecided
I checked all ur threads, you are always bashing ladies. That's not good. Prolly, u have been meeting d rong ones but dat does not mean u shld bash all plus it does not portray you as a man/guy/boy that respects ladies.

i dont bash or bad mouth anybody maybe you check the wrong place have met the good and bad ones but what is my gain badmouthing people never I might be angry but don't badmouth no time for hating.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
i dont bash or bad mouth anybody maybe you check the wrong place have met the good and bad ones but what is my gain badmouthing people never I might be angry but don't badmouth no time for hating.
check ur threads bro undecided.
Bye bye
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
HateU2:
check ur threads bro undecided.
Bye bye
Bye bye to where you are funny madam come here.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by eitsei(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
HateU2:
this is u undecided tongue
lol.. O serious
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by tomquest: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Notice that ladies on NL rarely visit the property section but are quick in posting on romanceland or do they believe they can channel there energy there who romance help just wish they can change there mentality on things that can improve life than unnecessary boyfriends, dating,e:fighting they involved in and face real life situation rather than beaming in unnecessary ranting and over hyping of there body.

They are not on more important sections because they have Arsenal, Man U, Bermuda Triangle and Apples to share to their biggest fans: MAN.

No beefing but ladies- Nigerian ladies- are FULL OF THEMSELVES online, even though that most of them are nothing to write home about in the real world. Most are jobless, ugly (a reason why some come online) and saucy.

Ever tried engaging a typical Nigeria lady on a serious topic? She would find you fuccking boring. Their best topics are romance (telemundo) weavon, rich boys and white weddings. Not forgetting how to order items from "Konga dot com".

My respect goes to the EXTREMELY FEW ladies who think like businessmen. Hard to find on NL.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
tomquest:

They are not on more important sections because they have Arsenal, Man U, Bermuda Triangle and Apples to share to their biggest fans: MAN.

No beefing but ladies- Nigerian ladies- are FULL OF THEMSELVES online, even though that most of them are nothing to write home about in the real world. Most are jobless, ugly (a reason why some come online) and saucy.

Ever tried engaging a typical Nigeria lady on a serious topic? She would find you fuccking boring. Their best topics are romance (telemundo) weavon, rich boys and white weddings. Not forgetting how to order items from "Konga dot com".

My respect goes to the EXTREMELY FEW ladies who think like businessmen. Hard to find on NL.
You sum it up how they see themselves have been receiving numerous bashing since because of this thread they don't like the truth but only a couple are good but tomorrow shall tell. Egbeyin ni onye olokuada
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by tomquest: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
You sum it up how they see themselves have been receiving numerous bashing since because of this thread they don't like the truth but only a couple are good but tomorrow shall tell. Egbeyin ni onye olokuada

Don't mind them my brother, times are fast changing and these category of babes would be left in MFM to fast and pray for deliverance and breakthrough husbands. The last thing smart rich guys won't do these days is to pick up a girl from the gutters and marry. Except for routine straffing.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
tomquest:

Don't mind them my brother, times are fast changing and these category of babes would be left in MFM to fast and pray for deliverance and breakthrough husbands. The last thing smart rich guys won't do these days is to pick up a girl from the gutters and marry. Except for routine straffing.

Marriage is now an economic venture and I thank God I didn't make foolish mistakes My woman had about 3 plots of commercial land when I met her- she was 24 then. Today she complements me. She's so intelligent and thinks like a man.
Yeah that's just it I can't marry or date a lady that won't be able to help me or have positive impact in each other life not those who only interest is sacking all you got atleast both parties have to compliment each other but they won't do that like there parents but more into material that doesn't have any long time benefits.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by tomquest: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
evegran:
Op I don't understand why this pains you.

Do you think we don't have jobs or occupations?
Must everyone like what you like?

Does everyone have the same face? Heck! Even in your family?
Why can't you allow your education affect your social life?
The more educated you get, the more open minded you should be. But in Nigeria, it is a different case. Because most Nigerian guys like this Op for example, reason like cavemen.

I bet you think music, fashion and partying cannot be an occupation, when in today's world-people are earning a living off of this things.
SMH for you Op.

Most of us on NL, are here to get informed and entertained. Everyone isn't job hunting like you or seeking properties to buy and inflate their prices.

Learn to respect the lifestyle or decisions of others and stop coming across as an educated illiterate!

go and sleep if you have nothing positive to contribute. You think anybody gives a hoot how you feel abt Op?
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by tomquest: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
they have been saying am bashing them since God would save us from there problem.

Don't even waste your data replying those kids. Wait until they grow up.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
tomquest:

Don't even waste your data replying those kids. Wait until they grow up.
They are still babies drinking feeding bottle no time to waste not at all.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Amazingg: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
@OP: it all depends on one's interest. There are ladies on NL and outside NL who are business-minded, hence i do not think you should generalize.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Amazingg:
@OP: it all depends on one's interest. There are ladies on NL and outside NL who are business-minded, hence i do not think you should generalize.
my sister am not generalizing I no it not all bought the percentage is low not to talk of mentality some have on the subject matter it's fact.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by tomquest: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Yeah that's just it I can't marry or date a lady that won't be able to help me or have positive impact in each other life not those who only interest is sacking all you got atleast both parties have to compliment each other but they won't do that like there parents but more into material that doesn't have any long time benefits.

Many Nigerians ladies have this terrible mindset:

I give you sex while you, in turn, must pay bills.

This is the attitude that have birth to "aristocracy" in our universities and society at large. And once you marry some of them, they sit at home and get so fat eating 6 times a day.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
tomquest:

Many Nigerians ladies have this terrible mindset:

I give you sex while you, in turn, must pay my fuccking bills.

This is the attitude that have birth to "aristocracy" in our universities and society at large. And once you marry some of them, they sit at home and get so fat eating 6 times a day.
won't accept that kind of lady you work atleast to support each other.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
@missbronze can corrupt someone with what you have there.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
@missbronze can corrupt someone with what you have there.
Hehehehe. Bia, op, how did you catch me?

was just sneaking around, looking for property to buy.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
missbronze:
Hehehehe. Bia, op, how did you catch me?

was just sneaking around, looking for property to buy.
Oya come along let talk about it how are you doing I just catch you looking around.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Oya come along let talk about it how are you doing I just catch you looking around.
How are you doing reading threads without making comment.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Amazingg: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
my sister am not generalizing I no it not all bought the percentage is low not to talk of mentality some have on the subject matter it's fact.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
tomquest:

Just fucccking go and sleep if you have nothing positive to contribute. You think anybody gives a hoot how you feel abt Op? Get off this bus!

You seem pained and terribly frustrated.
I hope that frustration follows you about and sleeps beside you at night, and wakes up with you and becomes your shadow.

I've expressed myself, and if it hurts you or offends you- please, consider suicide. smiley

I'm still beautiful!

*catwalks away, feeling beautiful of course*. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
They are all on romance section ,looking for boys to send em' cheap pms and increase their egos! undecided
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
evegran:

I hope that frustration follows you about and sleeps beside you at night, and wakes up with you and becomes your shadow.

I've expressed myself, and if it hurts you or offends you- please, consider suicide. smiley

I'm still beautiful!

girls thread is for boys only! angry
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
They are all on romance section ,looking for boys to send em' cheap pms and increase their egos! undecided
Yeah don't no what value romance bring to there life, and they don't do the spending but eat like canckerworm.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
girls thread is for boys only! angry

Come and push me out. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
evegran:

Come and push me out. Mtchewwwwwww
if i punch yo eeh! angry
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by tomquest: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
evegran:

I'm still beautiful!

I admit my comment was quite rude and I hereby apologize and say I'm sorry.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by tomquest: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
evegran:

I'm still beautiful!

Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Why making unnecessary argument let contribute positive thoughts on the thread say no to e-fighting.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
if i punch yo eeh! angry

Try it.

I double dare you, try it.
Chicken!
Re: Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
evegran:

Try it.
I double dare you, try it. Chicken!
why did you call me chicken?undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore / Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? / My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.