Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? (1273 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview / Please Can I Contest For Miss Nairaland 2016? (see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
In few hours or so, voting will begin for Miss Nairaland 2016. Of course I have been promoting Refiner cos she seems to me the most enthusiastic candidate. She looks unassuming and conservative in her dressing and general appearance.
Who will u likely vote and ur reason, pls?
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by atiku4President(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
I will vite Refiner too cos I believe she has all the qualities of a model and an ambassador
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thank you for ur support
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by photoshoot(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius

It is no news again that Miss NL grand finale is tomorrow.
If you didn't know before, well now you know kiss

[b]Let's talk about a Beauty Queen, shall we?

What are the qualities of a beauty queen?

•Someone whose beauty can make people look up to her in awe But at the same time never would evoke any envy or jealousy.
•Someone whose inner beauty is EQUALLY matched with her outer beauty, nothing more.. nothing less.
•I strongly feel that some people are born beautiful so beauty queens should be judged on natural beauty rather than plastic beauties. For example, not everyone is born a genius; clearly there are some chosen ones.
•A well informed individual but not too opinionated; it kills the essence of a woman. After all it’s a forum to showcase the beauty of a woman.

The sincere look... all natural. Anyone can be a beauty after all the heavy make-up, dressing up, shaping up. what we want to see is natural beauty, otherwise this yearly affair has no meaning.
If a woman has any of these, no way should she be referred to as a beauty Queen.

Low moral standards.
No self-respect.
Shallow.
Lack of intelligence..
[/b]

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years. - Audrey Hepburn

There you have it....
I know you must be wondering who this Beauty Queen is smiley wink

Well, it is no other than [size=15pt] Queen Mysticgal[/size]
Who against all odds has proven herself to just not been a Queen facially, but by heart.

In lieu of sitting on the fence or being forced to vote for someone you do not want, come out tomorrow, and show love to Mysticgal by voting for her.

#TeamMysticgal says thank you and stay happy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
op......MIMZY is the divine candidate......you wont see me campaign for someone unless God has chosen the person

vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Spenx(f): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
kaorama:
In few hours or so, voting will begin for Miss Nairaland 2016. Of course I have been promoting Refiner cos she seems to me the most enthusiastic candidate. She looks unassuming and conservative in her dressing and general appearance.
Who will u likely vote and ur reason, pls?

REFINER BECAUSE SHE IS A PERFECT BLEND OF BEAUTY, CHARISMA, ATTITUDE, DIGNITY, MODESTY, AND DEDICATION.

Ohh Refiner my darling...
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Spenx(f): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
O
atiku4President:
I will vite Refiner too cos I believe she has all the qualities of a model and an ambassador

May the gods of our land refines you. cheesy

Its REFINER OR NOBODY
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Refiner needs none of these. She needs not make an effort to convince you.
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Spenx:

REFINER BECAUSE SHE IS A PERFECT BLEND OF BEAUTY, CHARISMA, ATTITUDE, DIGNITY, MODESTY, AND DEDICATION.

Ohh Refiner my darling...

You are too much gaallll
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by druxy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
mimzy and refiner...don't know why sha...

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Spenx(f): 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
kaorama:

You are too much gaallll

You are too refined boo for me not to blush cheesy
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
See my signature. Team Mimzy cool

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Spenx:

You are too refined boo for me not to blush cheesy

Hmmmmm
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Spenx(f): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
druxy:

Honiepie dont be confused... You have seen her. You have read about her. But tommorrow you will hear her. All we need is for to vote her.

Do this for us please druxy
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Spenx(f): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
See my signature. Team Mimzy cool

Dear its not too late
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
druxy:

Refiner of course. Natural beauty. She represents the quest for survival for young people, especially the girls.
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Spenx:

Dear its not too late
Oops. Sorry my dear. It's not too late, but it's late for me.
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Bespiel: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mondeluv go and sleep tongue
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
kaorama:

Refiner of course. Natural beauty. She represents the quest for survival for young people, especially the girls.
grin grin grin

Very hilarious!
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
druxy:

I found this somewhere:

[b]Sorry for disturbing your mention dear, I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY! cool[/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Bespiel:
Monde.luv go and sleep tongue
Why have you been monitoring me? undecided
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by druxy(m): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Spenx:

Honiepie dont be confused... You have seen her. You have read about her. But tommorrow you will hear her. All we need is for to vote her.

Do this for us please druxy
sure thingy..I think I should be eligible now...
I'll personally come with my own security personnels tomorrow to avoid rigging...
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by atiku4President(m): 12:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Refiner looks more responsible. Others are just twisting there mouths and faces to win votes. Refiner is just natural beauty... Pls is she married?
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Bespiel: 12:04am On Jun 25, 2016
MondeLuv:

Why have you been monitoring me? undecided

Taaaah. I refuse to be a monitor. I just dey bump into you on different threads.
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Spenx(f): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2016
druxy:
sure thingy..I think I should be eligible now...
I'll personally come with my own security personnels tomorrow to avoid rigging...
ohhhh am blushing. Thank u. You sure know a fast way to woman's happiness...Mmmmmmuuuahhhh cheesy
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Spenx(f): 12:06am On Jun 25, 2016
atiku4President:
Refiner looks more responsible. Others are just twisting there mouths and faces to win votes. Refiner is just natural beauty... Pls is she married?

Married ke? Nooooo

She is as free as a bird

Refiner takes all

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 25, 2016
Bespiel:

Taaaah. I refuse to be a monitor. I just dey bump into you on different threads.

Na market we dey sell grin

Monitor lizzard tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Bespiel: 12:07am On Jun 25, 2016
MondeLuv:

Na market we dey sell grin

Monitor lizzard tongue

That is what happens when a fine boy meets a fine girl na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by sade1994(f): 12:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Whether natural or not, I don't care.
MINZY all the way. . There's sth about her that I like. She has queenly attributes. I just like her looks...

Then IVVY
she's pretty
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by druxy(m): 12:10am On Jun 25, 2016
Spenx:
ohhhh am blushing. Thank u. You sure know a fast way to woman's happiness...Mmmmmmuuuahhhh cheesy
lol you can say that again...

btw....ion think you are eligible to vote
Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by mamagee3(f): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Vote Mama-Gee

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 25, 2016
sade1994:
Whether natural or not, I don't care.
MINZY all the way. . There's sth about her that I like. She has queenly attributes. I just like her looks...

Then IVVY
she's pretty

You sound jealous. Hope u aren't cos I will be disappointed. Smileee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Answer This RIGHT NOW.! / Happy New Month Nairalanders... From BbSharon with pictures. / For Ladies only (Life Rules)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.