Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale - Fashion (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale (228568 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Swissheart(f): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
like...damn..are you this dumb? No eye pencil..buttpad and all? It was never a beauty contest..no one care if your candidate used cosmetics or not. Be humble in your victory, and stop throwing stones.
Pls, I don't have the strength to e-thrash anyone. I am celebrating.You v got a choice: celebrate too or keep your hatred to yourself.

La Nicky, La Victory.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•No sir,you don't know. they've hated on lanicky's appearance all through this competition and even now in her victory.
they cared about how she looked but she didn't even try and modify herself....
thanks for the vote love! wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by scentmarlc(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oyind17:
gringrin had I know for what? This paddy paddy contest? I knew she'll win but refused to support her.

Ivyy and mimzy are the real queens not some 17year old

Should i laff please? grin

Ignore him, he skipped his meds
Evathyst:
My candidate lost nau! cry cry cry

Despite all that we invested into this competition she still lost. Why are the gods like this? undecided undecided
The gods must be crazy cheesy
larabae13:
Wow!! Finally the winner has been revealed....anyways no hard feelings buh I still think mimzy deserves the crown....congratulations lanicky hoping to see ur usefulness on nairaland....mimzy mi congratulate ursef because to me u're d winner of dis contest,keep ur chin up bae u're still a queen in my eyes nd now I hope u'll play d music loud nd dance till u drop cos u're da one!!! *larabae said so* kiss lots of love frm me to you Queen mimzy!!!
omolarami..that mimzy and Ivvy make sense too much. Guess lanicky deserved it too.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by chiwetel(f): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
yeeeh,I saw this coming. congrats lanicky,such an undiluted beauty.
I guess am not the only one that felt mimzy was too hyped.

6 Likes 2 Shares

ritababe:

grin
congratulation
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by iykekelvins(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Thanks to everyone that voted for Mimzy, I appreciate. Congrats Mimzy. kiss

Congrats Lanicky!! smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by encryptjay(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
I said she's the one

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by sarrki(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Congrats!!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by doyinisaac(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
abbeyology88:
What Tha Bleep!!!

That IVYY did not win this, I can't believe this!!!! There is something Wrong in this vote. My IVYY did not win? with that BEAUTY she Possesses. No one can tell me something is not fishy here. If IVYY had made it to this very last stage, it is no doubt that she deserves it. All the way from the beginning. I don't take this judgment except I see the vote counts with my own eyes. I am not directing my complains to anybody. This is just painful that my IVYY did not win dis contest. For this, nobody should invite me for any of this stuff again. And I won't participate in it. Imagine!

@IVVY, u are still d best, forget abt dis judgment.

*Ghost Rider Mode*

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by mysticgal(f): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Exactly why I voted her too. Mysticgal won me over with her realness.
Thank you, I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Cheriepet:

which do u want caviar n champagne

or other chops?

EVERY FUCKEN THING!!!!! cheesy

Charijee oya follow her!!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by stiflerdrug: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
A beg dem no cook rice? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
abbeyology88:
What Tha Bleep!!!

That IVYY did not win this, I can't believe this!!!! There is something Wrong in this vote. My IVYY did not win? with that BEAUTY she Possesses. No one can tell me something is not fishy here. If IVYY had made it to this very last stage, it is no doubt that she deserves it. All the way from the beginning. I don't take this judgment except I see the vote counts with my own eyes. I am not directing my complains to anybody. This is just painful that my IVYY did not win dis contest. For this, nobody should invite me for any of this stuff again. And I won't participate in it. Imagine!

@IVVY, u are still d best, forget abt dis judgment.

*Ghost Rider Mode*
•Have a safe tripe out wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by ritababe(f): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
congratulation
kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by mysticgal(f): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Silumi:
I vote for mysticgal ...she is the most real contestant she states her flaws a like its so oak not to be perfect and that is just dope ..her answers and dreams are not cliches or ambiguous.... #mysticgal#
Thank you, I appreciate this

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by mekonglobal(m): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Evathyst:
Your Highness, don't you think I should be left alone to grief in silence? undecided undecided

I'm just so devastated!
Nay my Princess i dont want u to grief anymore..pls cheer up, it's not end of d world u kn, in dis game, u win some, u lose some..
Dats hw it's.. okay? Dont think of d past, think about d future so bright..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oyind17:
gringrin had I know for what? This paddy paddy contest? I knew she'll win but refused to support her.

Ivyy and mimzy are the real queens not some 17year old

I dey look you since I dey laugh......you dey f-up..... if them start with you now, you go dey cry.. mchew.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Oahray: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Evathyst:
My candidate lost nau! cry cry cry

Despite all that we invested into this competition she still lost. Why are the gods like this? undecided undecided
it happens, learn from it and move on. You win some, you lose some. Cheer up jor. 2nd position isn't bad at all. Some persons didn't make the finals.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
scentmarlc:

Should i laff please? grin

Ignore him, he skipped his meds
why u want laugh?
Any contest without orubebe no make sensegrin
Stating the fact though
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Bellfun(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lani what?....

Orishirishi....

I knew rigging will decide the outcome!

Mimzy all the way!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by joseph1832(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Buhahahahahahahahaha!!! These guys won't injure me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin
As in eh, I'm going to enjoy reading comments till 2am. Lol.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by SOBSISRAEL(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sorry for the missing presence of Lanicky here. Her phone ba3 is down. As my calls to her wasn't going through.
Thanks for your understanding.
She will soon release her address.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by LuveU2(f): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Speeechless3:
O come here smiley stupedinluv come here too...we must congratulate the winner still. Remember, bloom moom zooom?

Congratulations Lanicky. You are unique and deserve this crown as much as others. I wish you a successful and happy reign.

Hope you stay with us! Congrats Congrats Congrats

And o to Mimzy, our favourite...well done!!!!
You re just like me. Nd yes me remember.
Just like stupedinluv has said, result looks unreal but i guess when things dont turn out as we want, they look fake. Y er our are spoilt already with this but still i must agree you are correct.

Inspite of it all i say a big congratulationzz to Lanicky. May u reign in peace and never depart from us!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by druxy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
ha dey vex this night oh...how mimzy no go win Now
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Bollinger(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Now I believe that juju works in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Aminat508(f): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Congrat Lanicky

I leant this from you..

DMainMan
YorubaWoman
Debolly
Thanks kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by GIYAZZ(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Goodnight guys.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by queencalipso(f): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
SOBSISRAEL:

Yes, she's a good girl, that's y we- her manager worked out ourselves fir her.

Well for me, how good she is remains to be seen. I don't even know her if not for her campaigners especially monalisa and one other dude; can't recall his monicker. In fact I don't even know all the contestants, maybe its because I rerely visit and comment on romance section, am mostly on politics.

I just hope our new queen won't be another topaz that took our crown and disappeared.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by dahaz(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Congratulations Lanicky, all other Queens, Mimzy, Ivyy (never knew I was always spelling this wrong), refiner, mysticgal, Optional1, diasyluv and every other contestant. You all did great
You could have been the queen if you have contested
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I dey look you since I dey laugh......you dey f-up..... if them start with you now, you go dey cry.. mchew.
you no see as them they attack me since the beginning? don't be biasgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (177) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.