Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale - Fashion (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale (225717 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by mikkypel(m): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2016
Mushriqun:
Taa! The pageant is for single. That mimzy don born finish. no offence
Haaa boss... I dey laf sote i pour sunlight inside tea
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by KangaIye: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2016
Pyno30:

Dear Ladies, If u can shave ur eye-brows completely nd draw dem back wif eye-pencil, don't ask 4 money to do ur hair, u can equally shave ur head bald nd draw any weave of ur choice.

EPIC! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by northvietnam(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2016
Lanicky finally.

A very big Congrats to HER + her Team especially Iceprincezzz, all of em ROCK.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by mikkypel(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2016
mimzy:
Couldn't have said it berra wink kiss

Hello, come here, you can say it better than that.. All those things made a lot of sense without the bias statement you added.. When will you learn from Jonathan.. Concede defeat with all humility... One love though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by KangaIye: 6:29am On Jun 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

See this imbecil old fool, who da fuk ar u??

Is either u are mad, lunatic or insane.Did u c where i typed about money until the guy asked me useless question. Is like u lack comprehensive skills or yer cerebral cortex has completely damaged.

I don't blame you but yer poverty stricken lineage, how cum uno fit jubilate like hopless hoe coz of just 50k.... BASTARD!!!! !

E-whor, kindly gerrout of my mention. Certified #Ingrate.

shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 26, 2016
KangaIye:

shocked
Don't mind the Yahoo boy. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2016
Well congrats to all who participated.

This is why I don't usually join in this Miss Nairaland thing. Cos I have a soft heart.

And now my heart is broken twice.

Once with Diasyluv and now with Refiner.

Well oh well, a big congrats to you Queen Lanicky!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by telim: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2016
The loosers were not smart enough and you guys should thank God that I wasn't interested in any of the contestants. Unah for hear wen
I will just develop a bot that will create atleast 2000 Nairaland accounts a Month before the final voting, make them comment randomly in different thread using a text spinner to make them look legit and during the final voting phase the bot will login to nairaland with unique ip,useragents,no cookies and histories on each account and vote for any contestant I feel they are trying to rig out. Well till next time
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by laykhorn(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2016
Lol
Why do people bring up tribe in everything? I'm Yoruba and so what? How has that affected my life and the people around me. I dont even remember I'm from a tribe till someone brings up the tribe thing around me.
Why would anyone vote based on tribe Its unfathomable.

Lanicky has one and I don't give a damn what tribe she is. I don't even know what tribe Refiner, Mimzy, Mysticgal or Ivvy are from. Why would people always raise issues of tribe when we should be doing a lot of integration in our diversity.

Lanicky! Your job has just begun. Address this somehow. I hate to hear of tribe issues

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by KangaIye: 6:34am On Jun 26, 2016
espn:
It was all about popularity..your relationship with people..your manner of approach..all the contestants from the opening stage till the finals were great..i appreciate and admire your courage..Its not easy loosing out..the thought of loosing makes me sick..if you have ever contested for anything before you would understand me better.. mimzy is cute and pretty..mystical and the rest are blessed and beautifully made. But my loyalty to laveda made me give lanicky my vote..for the mere fact that I mention you and you reply. All the artist in the house should brace up for a contest if seun permits. Cash and a collabo with my artist + a music video we intend to push far is at stake.. stay blessed.

cool cool cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by vanpetre(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Really Lanicky

Congrats tho
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by henryhemon(m): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Congrats, Lanicky...

You 're more beautiful and deserving of the crown.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 26, 2016
laykhorn:
Lol
Why do people bring up tribe in everything? I'm Yoruba and so what? How has that affected my life and the people around me. I dont even remember I'm from a tribe till someone brings up the tribe thing around me.
Why would anyone vote based on tribe Its unfathomable.

Lanicky has one and I don't give a damn what tribe she is. I don't even know what tribe Refiner, Mimzy, Mysticgal or Ivvy are from. Why would people always raise issues of tribe when we should be doing a lot of integration in our diversity.

Lanicky! Your job has just begun. Address this somehow. I hate to hear of tribe issues

Hi Bro!

Sorry about calling you a dolt.

You shouldn't have denied yourself the right to vote.

Supporting someone doesn't mean you disregard anyone.

They are all bold and beautiful for them to have come out and contest in the first place.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Johnson799(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2016
congrats to her sha.......buh did Bae get hi ps oo
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Congrat to her.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Johnson799:
congrats to her sha.......buh did Bae get hi
ps oo

That's the work of the lord and it's beautiful in our sight. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by KangaIye: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2016
PushPlay:

Don't mind the Yahoo boy. grin

I just pity some people's mumuish mumurism Wetin that guy talk still dey baffled me
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Fedayeen02: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2016
rose54321:
Though i didn't vote, my inner hope was for a particular candidate not to win.
Her supporters were rude and very obnoxious, and she NEVER called them to order. Rather after their petty ignorance insults the so called candidate would drop a subtle comment or smiley supporting them.

To win a contest, any contest for that matter, you need to be respectful and not over confident.
I hope that candidate learns a lot from this process, and i wish her the very best in her future endeavors.
miimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by KangaIye: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Johnson799:
congrats to her sha.......buh did Bae get hi
ps oo

May be that is what Seun saw that make him to ask of his agegrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2016
KangaIye:

I just pity some people's mumuish mumurism Wetin that guy talk still dey baffled me

Me too o!

As a matter of fact, I can't stop laughing here.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by elrynex: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
bari dai mu gani grin
ka riga da ka gani hehehehe sai lanicky!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Fedayeen02: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2016
telim:
The loosers were not smart enough and you guys should thank God that I wasn't interested in any of the contestants. Unah for hear wen
I will just develop a bot that will create atleast 2000 Nairaland accounts a Month before the final voting, make them comment randomly in different thread using a text spinner to make them look legit and during the final voting phase the bot will login to nairaland with unique ip,useragents,no cookies and histories on each account and vote for any contestant I feel they are trying to rig out. Well till next time
tell me more
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 26, 2016
henryhemon:

You 're more beautiful and deserving of the crown.

Lol. cheesy Hello, Henry...good morning.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by onatisi(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2016
bongolistik:
Not true, she won because of Lagos Internet users voting strength.
the earlier u start thinking out of the box the better for you. I voted lanicky and yet I am mot even near Lagos by a thousand miles,so also many others . Secondly how did u arrive at the conclusion of this so called hypothesis of Lagos internet voters So u think everyone that was voting and posting here were in Lagos?
Lanicky won because of her team hard work,they campaigned and canvassed for votes vigorously. A friend of mine was even replying one of her team that they should just let him know when the voting will be done ,he hasn't even seen the lady picture. This is what we call effective marketing ,despite all the obvious odds against lanicky .her team persisted in making her grow on people. In life,stay focus on what you believe in ,market urself with passion and confidence and someday someone somewhere will appreciate u.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by janga02(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Do u guys think agbani darego was the most btful girl wn she won miss world? It's nt just abt d look.
#onenigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by KangaIye: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2016
rose54321:
Though i didn't vote, my inner hope was for a particular candidate not to win.
Her supporters were rude and very obnoxious, and she NEVER called them to order. Rather after their petty ignorance insults the so called candidate would drop a subtle comment or smiley supporting them.

To win a contest, any contest for that matter, you need to be respectful and not over confident.
I hope that candidate learns a lot from this process, and i wish her the very best in her future endeavors.

please don't mention we already know she she is. I just hope she learn from this contest. the kind hatred her teams show is just out of this word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats, Mimzy, actually wanted you to win...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by laykhorn(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2016
PushPlay:

Hi Bro!

Sorry about calling you a dolt.

You shouldn't have denied yourself the right to vote.

Supporting someone doesn't mean you disregard anyone.

They are all bold and beautiful for them to have come out and contest in the first place.

Lol! No offence taken. That's bygone.
I just couldn't put myself together to pick one of Ivvy, Refiner and Lanicky and all three were mentioning me. It felt like betrayal to me so I just ignored all and shut myself out. They are all bold and beautiful and with brains.

Cheers! See you around bro!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by KingEbukaNaija: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2016
telim:

You forgot that you need 2000 emails and phone numbers - 2000 unique sim cards .

i.e 2000 x 200 = 400,000

Are you willing to spend 400,000 naira to win a competition where the first position in pecuniary terms will get less than 100 K ?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by anigbajumo(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2016
PushPlay:

Mumu!

Bet9ja and Nairabet is waiting for you.

Ode!

Lol,see this dimwit.. .

I don't do Nigeria Betting, werey.. ..... . Confirmed mad dog.

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by jozee8: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2016
She's worth it!! congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Norstrademus(m): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2016
NLjega:
[size=16pt] Dear Nairalanders,

I PRESENT TO YOU,

YOUR NEW QUEEN,

BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME, BY DYGEASY,

AS THE OFFICIAL UMPIRE OF THIS CONTEST,

WITH 361 VOTES,

AGAIN I PRESENT TO YOU!!!!

WITHOUT MUCH INTRODUCTION!!!!

BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW HER!!!!!!!!

ONE BETWEEN MIMZY & LANICKY!!!!!!!

IT HAS TO BE JUST ONE OF THEM!!!!

I AM VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

A NEW QUEEN HAS EMERGED!!!!!!!

IT'S TIME FOR TOHPAHZ TO HAND OVER THE CROWN!!!!!!!

ONLY TWACI KNOWS HOW THIS MOMENT FEELS LIKE!!!!!!!

BUT WHAT MUST BE DONE MUST BE DONE!!!!

MISS NAIRALAND CONTEST 2016 WINNER IS...

LANICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy[/size]
your all jokers. She emerged winner purely based on tribal sentiments.. Shame on you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (177) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.