Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale - Fashion (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale (225871 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Flashh: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
refiner:

sweety why...sad
Why should I?

Do you go to church today?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ore shey oti juba fori ade?
No ooo
Iwo nko?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Omoluabi16(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
refiner:

sweety why...sad
kai. Ada dio ranma, Adaeze Nidgbo.You are so beautiful..your skin, your height.You've got the body of a model

Your signature, I love it.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by diablos: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

That one too is your opinion and yeah, you are entitled to it....give it a rest already..

Am glad u knw am entitled 2 my opinion...pls don't quote me nomore...we have nothing in common already. Adieu!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by DzTzl(f): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Flashh:
After it's over since yesterday already. SMH.
Mabinu, did ur candidate win??
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Sanchez01: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
refiner:
[b]...hip!hip!!hip!!!.....hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!..lanicky made it,I'm just so happy...after all the tantrums and Ill words thrown at her,she stood strong and now her determination and humility paid off!...sweety come give me a hug joor!wink

this sweet girl sent an email to me on the semifinal night,congratulating me for making it to the finals...and that was then I knew she's gonna be our Queen!...I love you lanicky,i truly do!..you are the true definition of BEAUTY...humble,courageous and intelligent!

let me use this medium to thank those who stood by me,believed in me,encouraged me through this contest...if only you could see my heart and you'll see how my heart pounds gracefully for you guys...I love you guys to the moon and back...
when I was deserted by friends,u stood by me,
when I was looking for a shoulder to cry on,you guys willingly gave me urs
when I decided to quit,you guys gave me reasons not to,
when I was abused,insulted and e-slapped,u guys curdled me ..
when I made lots of silly mistakes,you guys loved me more!...I can go on and on..but the summary of it all is that you guys are my FAMILY.. I LOVE u all!
cc...Onstelly
kinginvahala
scentmarlc
maxi112
peju
moneypassgod
omenka
flassh
erniesmallz
biafrabushboy
mrbigman
adonis3

and lots more .....

and I wish to thank wristbangle too....I LOVE you...from my tender heart!grin

and to my fellow courageous and bold contestants ...ivyy,mimzy,mysticgal,missgdope,optional1,krystalklear,chubbyt,...and others I couldn't remember,sweeties we are all queen,because we possess all the attributes of a Queen....beautiful,courageous,determination,intelligence and humility!...I love you all girls...we are the BOMB!wink......

not forgetting our sponsors and organizers that made all this a success...
oga seun....you are the best!
uncle dygeasy....I love your voice o jare!...grin
uncle nljega...don't know you tho but I must confess,u did a great work!
aunty mizmycoli...I love your voice too..and u are the best!

with joy filled in my heart,I typed this!
....#sailanicky!cheesy
#trendlanicky!smiley
#teamlanicky!wink

all hail the beautiful queen...we love you lanicky!..smiley[/b]

This is the true sportsmanship spirit I've been preaching. Trust me, this single post would see many vote you when next you decide to. kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by refiner(f): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Flashh:
Why should I?
Do you go to church today?
my dear...I will pm u leta ok
yea I did,u?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by refiner(f): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sanchez01:

This is the true sportsmanship spirit I've been preaching. Trust me, this single post would see many vote you when next you decide to. kiss

smiley
thanks dear!....actually next year!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by joshuamoses101(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

Underage ishh? Hello? She's 22 years old, if she looks younger than her age, isn't that a plus for her?

It's not compulsory you see things others are seeing, I mean your eyes are different from that of others, but because you do not see what others see does not mean others are blind or can't see well...

Look down there!! Now hail the Queengrin she's a complete packagetongue
lolz madam no be quarrel,she's already crowned nl queen...i no even gbadoo these beauty pagent ish..i was only aware cos someone asked me to vote
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Flashh: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
DzTzl:
Mabinu, did ur candidate win??
They did Ojoro for my girl. She came 4th for nothing.

Ọdún mi.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by ImDharay: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Dharay, the guy pulling you out is your friend from Refiner's camp o. See the power of toto. SMH
Lol, fr0m refiner's camp, nice one tho...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by DzTzl(f): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Flashh:
They did Ojoro for my girl. She came 4th for nothing.

Ọdún mi.
awwww, take heart! m sure she s beautiful in her own way too
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by LeFreakSoChic(f): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I pity you. Continue to wallow in your hatred. It would be unbefitting of me to even reply you further. You're simply insignificant.

Supreme a55hole, just accept my condolence and move on. Faceless git tagging someone insignificant. The joke's on your prolapsed asshol3
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Flashh: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
DzTzl:
awwww, take heart! m sure she s beautiful in her own way too
Beautiful in her own way as how? Seems you didn't even check their pictures on first page to see yourself.

She's the most beautiful among them all. No doubt.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by LeFreakSoChic(f): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Sorry to burst your bubble miss, your vote didn't count. It was null and void from the moment you thought it in your head to vote.

You were one of the ones who turned this contest into a free for all madness when you decided to flout the rules, just because you can.

Next time, be sure to be able to smell your own bullsh1t, before trying to smell that of others. tongue

Thanks for the enlightenment Mr Bollocks. Get busy other than splattering spittle all over the thread you lazy sod.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by DzTzl(f): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Flashh:

Beautiful in her own way as how? Seems you didn't even check their pictures on first page to see yourself.

She's the most beautiful among them all. No doubt.
I js couldnt be bothered bro!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by JoeBlocks(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Thanks for the enlightenment Mr Bollocks. Get busy other than splattering spittle all over the thread you lazy sod.
You should learn to follow your own advice, miss lefreaksodumb.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Omoluabi16(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
ivyy:

Thanks darling cheesy

Naughtynaughty and hateu2 my darlings kiss kiss kiss

**in davido's voice** Oh gimme the moniiey eh..biko Yyem' Ego. Oya settle ur us fans! And stop patronising us with pet names. angry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
refiner:

smiley
thanks dear!....actually next year!
Refiner u mean u would contest nextyear again shocked

wow
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Flashh: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
DzTzl:
I js couldnt be bothered bro!
I knew you weren't bothered about it.

BTW... Who told you I'm male?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Youngsage: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by LeFreakSoChic(f): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
You should learn to follow your own advice, miss lefreaksodumb.

Quite hilarious coming from a bespawler. Stay put and continue to be relevant before your free data exhausts and you are back in reality where you are a certified nonentity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by CzarRex: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
*In Kanye's voice*

I'mma let ya'll finish but Refiner had the best interview of all time and she deserved to win

although I don't know her

refiner would have made a better queen
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
mrcork viewing threads like...

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Akjr(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
IStandWLanicky:

check ur mail
doin dah ryt away... Wll geh back 2 ya
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by JoeBlocks(m): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Quite hilarious coming from a bespawler. Stay put and continue to be relevant before your free data exhausts and you are back in reality where you are a certified nonentity.
Oh dear! I must have touched a wretched nerve when I expose your stupid_ depose to spew vile and restless nonsense.

Even here, you're still as irrelevant as your black face, because your face, is as black as your thoughts. That's why you will forever be a black b1tch with a heart as black a black hole.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by vigilantee(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Confirm figure8
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Bookiemart01(f): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
You're welcome boss...
Thanks for inviting me to vote grin

My 1st ever vote on nairaland and my candidate win cheesy cheesy......I'm dancing etigi

Agarawu33:
Justi4jesu bookiemart01
I really do appreciate you both for taking your time to do this for me. God bless.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aisha96:

Lol. It's me. Why are suprised?
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
'how many many 6packs for the streets of Lagos' homies will say. That picture there is symbolic sort of, I wanted to portray it as something like "strength is here" grin. Poor me! cheesy

It's all good. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by LeFreakSoChic(f): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Oh dear! I must have touched a wretched nerve when I expose your stupid_ depose to spew vile and restless nonsense.

Even here, you're still as irrelevant as your black face, because your face, is as black as your thoughts. That's why you will forever be a black b1tch with a heart as black a black hole.

How laughable! The chairman of freeloaders association tagging someone a wretch. Speaking of black face, your favorite contestant lightened hers with Nixoderm hence the map like patches on her face and knuckles like that of a kick boxer. My self esteem is intact. Only down low twits have all the time in the world to trade words with females. Instead of wasting my time, why not go get tied up and gang banged for a stipend as usual so you can afford data for your hand me down phone. I would love to put you in your place some other time. Stup1d batty boy.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (177) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.