Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale - Fashion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale (224376 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
knight? Never heard of that b4 oh, mind telling me more bou them? embarassed

The 'Knights' is an infamous group comprising boys and girls with questionable characters, whose sole aim, that is the very reason for its existence, is to troll and blackmail Nairalanders, and to join forces together in turbulent times.

Their leader being the 35-year-old lezzlie, his lapdog, postman postWAnk, his Slavequeen, firsteva, the 26-year-old sonofmark who is the gang's hitman and mole, that is responsible for peaking into the enemies weakness and defences... And other members...

You can easily detect any of them through the ridiculous Knights emblem embedden in their signature.

Any e-fight doesn't go by a day without one of them being involved.

Just be vigilant so you wouldn't fall victim to their sly gimmicks. By all means, distant yourself from them by a superwide margin.

You can ask around to get more support to my counsel.

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by slimmybaarbie(f): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Lol... I'm here o kiss

Oya nah tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Cherlene(f): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
wristbangle:

You know this is against the rule!!!!

Despite what dygeasy and dominique said, it beats my imagination why some people still break the rules of this competition.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by IDEJIMBA1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dygeasy, take note. Two votes in one day

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Countrygirl(f): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
AirSultan:
Ha!

Baby, you must know me niyen o cheesy

I am just here to amuse myself honney/bro (these days, there are so many transgender on NLgrin)

By the way, I couldn't help watch people who they themselves are Lucifer hurt others in the name of a contest, hence this facade.

Trust me, I'm still the sultan you knewwink

Issorite, am a sis sha.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by confistified(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
I vote MIMZY

Cc NLjega

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by hinohsend: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Woah over 40 votes gone to Ivvy instead of Ivyy....I belive the most logical thing the organizers can do is to count both Ivvy and Ivyy as one after the voters intended to vote for the same person.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by IDEJIMBA1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
I vote Mimzy biko
Cc NLJega

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by DifferentBoy1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pals....... Let's make ivyy proud please....... Go call your friends, and let your friends call their friends because it's time to show what friends are for.
For those who don't know her, just check the contestants and if you really know "beauty", you will spot ivyy even without seeing the names, because she beats them hands down.
Vote wisely.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
I vote Lanicky. Cc NLjega

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by rummeh: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin yee! My body is craving 4 ur touch already cheesy wink

i will makesure u c*m 7o tyms 2day tongue embarassed

Haha kolo
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
senibo1:
no wonder you haven't replied me yet estharfabian.
sorry love....wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Ibime(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
I vote for Mysticgal

cc: NLJEGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Thobiy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mediapace:
I've Met pastors,imams,babalawos and i asked them to pray over the contestant i should vote for, but they eliminated the name ofother contestants leaving Lanicky in an underlined&bolded format:
They said i must vote her and her only,i asked them why and they said she was ordained by God and no man can change it.

I HEREBY VOTE
Lanicky

cc NLjega
Na ontop miss nairaland u dae do all dis tin, who go win will surely win.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by AkNoble1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
I Vote for Mystical girl cc:nljega Mystical girl rocks!!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by prettyJoy22(f): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
I vote REFINER
Cc: NLjega

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin yee! My body is craving 4 ur touch already cheesy wink

i will makesure u c*m 7o tyms 2day tongue embarassed
Arrrrhsmiley

No worry, lako lemi non wa bi bazookagrin

You go cry mummy today, just wait you hearcheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin what i do now oh
rummeh:

Haha kolo
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
i vote

Lanicky

CC: Nljega

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by NTAChannel5: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
I vote for Mimzy

Cc nljega

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by edward1984(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
I vote Refiner

cc NLJega

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by yinkson(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
I vote ivyy cc Nljega

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by rummeh: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin what i do now oh

Enjoy your doinz
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Countrygirl:
Issorite, am a sis sha.
Will mention you in some other thread later aii

we got talkwink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by bitchcrafts: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
NinjaX:

The 'Knights' is an infamous group comprising boys and girls with questionable characters, whose sole aim, that is the very reason for its existence, is to troll and blackmail Nairalanders, and to join forces together in turbulent times.

Their leader being the 35-year-old lezzlie, his lapdog, postman postWAnk, his Slavequeen, firsteva, the 26-year-old sonofmark who is the gang's hitman and mole, that is responsible for peaking into the enemies weakness and defences... And other members...
Nicely packaged Fabergé-like virtuousness! No one could have narrated the whole ordeal more succinctly. grin I like u, will u be my friend?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
embarassedhmmm ok, i hope Air.sultan is nt part sha grin
NinjaX:

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Flashh: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
slimmybaarbie:

Calm down nah embarassed embarassed

Just saying hello grin
I thought it's something controversial. cheesy

Can we talk later?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by contactlenz: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
I vote Mimzy
Cc. NLJega
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Thobiy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Pals....... Let's make ivyy proud please....... Go call your friends, and let your friends call their friends because it's time to show what friends are for.
For those who don't know her, just check the contestants and if you really know "beauty", you will spot ivyy even without seeing the names, because she beats them hands down.
Vote wisely.
Na 2 dae beg for vote ba
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Vote wisely.
cc Dominique
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by obiorathesubtle: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Evathyst:
My name is Evathyst,

I just returned from nairaland's e-prison,

My only offence was that I campaigned for Mimzy,

Anyways, lemme state it here categorically that my support for Mimzy is undaunted.

If any mod on this site or any other site in this universe thinks he/she can dissuade me from following my candidate. Such a mod should have a rethink.

I'm not here to vote, I'm just here to register my displeasure at how incessantly I was banned these few days... undecided undecided

Funny enough, even my team members didn't ask after me. cry cry cry

Cc:
Smellymouth
IamLegend
Muva
Obiorathesubtle
AirSultan
And the rest of the team Mimzy crew...

I carry yansh give all of una o!
Believe me.. You're not alone.. I can't count how many times I've been banned unfairly..

But this is a fight to the finish.. You did very good, and I'm very sorry I didn't ask after you.. I've been serving my own ban..

Please.. It's mimzy or no-one! No vex abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by optional1(f): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
ucnwafor:
Optional1 I sight u in windows 9, hope u don cast your vote?

Yes I have

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (177) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.