Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight (9831 Views)

Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by DaBullIT(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Biko , don't like me , I am expecting the OP to tell me so in person and as the case may be , don't like me , feel free to hit harder , but i promise you , i could be your worst night mare
hardbody:

Bros the Op said your ignorance is in terabytes. I like you as a person, if it were to be another person I would have hit harder, or oya fight back.
Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by Abbycite(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
Biko , don't like me , I am expecting the OP to tell me so in person and as the case may be , don't like me , feel free to hit harder , but i promise you , i could be your worst night mare

U really need to stop being silly....pple will think u are actually born with it.

BTW.....criminality has no bounds. We av Yoruba criminals, Hausa, Ijaw, even d so called Oyinbos criminals. What d op described is exactly what goes on right there (trust me on dis). Is just happenstance that the Ijaws are d major culprits in dis particular crime.....let's disect the issue and leave unwarranted sentiments aside. If d present govt felt the OPC option is not viable, they should work out a better alternative to curb this menace.

The idea of waking up the already solved national problems just to prove the former administrations wrong is seriously back firing on d good citizens of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by Eastlink(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
How do the Ijaws intend curbing militant activities after getting their ND republic? I pity other non-Ijaw minorities who intend entering into abyss with them, na sorry be their name. As for IPOB and MASSOB, the greatest mistake you will all make is including Ijaw areas into your dream republic. If you want to engage unrepentant lazy folks in an unending battle, then go with them. But if you want peace and development go with only those who share your spirit of hardwork and togetherness. You know those am talking about?
As for me and my clansmen, Biafra is where we will be at the dissolution of Naija. We have no portion with the 'We SS'. To your tent oh South-South.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by theresaese(f): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Y
Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by mich24(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maybe that one will tell what you want to hair
MayorofLagos:

Buull shyyte tale by moonlight!
Go and sit down! An official response will be released soon.
Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by MayorofLagos(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sealeddeal:
It seems you wish he had mentioned Yoruba militants as the ones carrying out the act. Is there any award for that?

Yorubas do not glorify and flaunt criminality. Tell me anytime you have ever read about a Yoruba militant rayping women, robbing people, keeping torture camp, and in particular, harrasing or rayping married women. Mention just ONE instance!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by oshyno(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pipeline protection contract is not sustainable.it cannot stop vandalism.just look at where where they are carrying out the atrocity- just a pipeline in some creek.There are thousands of these creeks where these pipelines traverse.How can government protect all of them.impossible.

My point is , nigeria is not a nation, and need restructuring to stop all these nonsense.I was watching channnesl tv 2 days ago and saw a boat loaded with over 1000 50liters fuel intercepted by navy. Like WTF.That some million naira biz.If these vandals are these rich, then stoping them is almost impossible bcuz I even believe the guy that they seiezed his boat did not "settle" the navy officials.

I believe OP.Salaries of security guyz are very small. So when they hear Buratai having 2 mansions in dubai, they will go like abeg this is where I can get somtin I can't loose this opportunity. JTF bribe to be posted to all these oil rich states bcuz of things like these. Buhari better put on his thinking cap bcuz Nigeria is sliding to a jungle.Where miscreants can just kill people anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by DerKaiser: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
ayokellany:
. You were struggling not because the OP's use of English was abysmal but because you wasted several years in institutions of learning you attended without learning comprehension. I will advice you enroll into any degree issuing institute and pay for a two year course in comprehension. A year can certainly not clean up the ignorance oozing from your cerebrum.

Hahaha!!!!

You are even on the same level as the OP with your generic and weak outburst.

Whenever you write, attempt to make it comprehensible. Paragraphs were invented for a reason, you know?

Honestly some of you should really brush up on your grammar on these forums.

It is often gut-wrenching reading what you people write here sometimes.

Don't get emotional over a simple suggestion.

Another lame journalist-wannabe with an awful way of writing. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by Bekwarra(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
hardbody:

Weldone . Your post has clarified the entire saga and something in me believes you intoto. Ignore the bigots and those seeking to puncture your well thought out prose written in impeccable English and easy to comprehend.. Thanks
The only thing some people know how to do is to spend lots of productive hours everyday forming ethnic and party warriors thereby unwittingly displaying their lack of mental and intellectual capacity to engage in civil and sane discussions. I read nairaland every time but I only comment once in a while. There are lots of people that I admire on this forum for their cerebral and well-thought out approach to issues while there are more others whose foolishness, idiocy and bigotry are ably powered by nuclear and solar energy sources.
Thanks for your contribution bro. Sane minds like you are gradually becoming endangered species in our generation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by Bekwarra(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
DerKaiser:

Hahaha

You are even on the same level as the OP with your generic and lame outburst.

Honestly some of you should really brush up your grammar on these forums.

To start with, replying you is a mental stress as it is an exercise in futility given the fact that curing you of your delusional grandeur and self-inflicted idiocy is obviously an impossible task. I'm not claiming to be perfect when it comes to the use of English language but I thank God for the level that I've reached. I always aim to make myself better just like in every other endeavour that I engage in. I thank you for your advice but it's not accepted. I'll gladly take it from a better off because at the risk of sounding immodest, I'm many notches above you. You'll do much better improving yourself. I wonder how people who have never successfully written an article of at least 350 words feel so important and start castigating others. To the glory of God, with my "abysmal" use of English to quote you, I've written hundreds of articles with some published on a major national newspaper, blogs and magazine. So young man when next you want to talk, don't let your mouth work faster than your brain again.
God bless you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by callmelanner(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bekwarra:

To start with, replying you is a mental stress as it is an exercise in futility given the fact that curing you of your delusional grandeur and self-inflicted idiocy is obviously an impossible task. I'm not claiming to be perfect when it comes to the use of English language but I thank God for the level that I've reached. I always aim to make myself better just like in every other endeavour that I engage in. I thank you for your advice but it's not accepted. I'll gladly take it from a better off because at the risk of sounding immodest, I'm many notches above you. You'll do much better improving yourself. I wonder how people who have never successfully written an article of at least 350 words feel so important and start castigating others. To the glory of God, with my "abysmal" use of English to quote you, I've written hundreds of articles with some published on a major national newspaper, blogs and magazine. So young man when next you want to talk, don't let your mouth work faster than your brain again.
God bless you.

Haa! you've murdered this young man embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by jornie(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
D

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by DerKaiser: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bekwarra:

[s]To start with, replying you is a mental stress as it is an exercise in futility given the fact that curing you of your delusional grandeur and self-inflicted idiocy is obviously an impossible task. I'm not claiming to be perfect when it comes to the use of English language but I thank God for the level that I've reached. I always aim to make myself better just like in every other endeavour that I engage in. I thank you for your advice but it's not accepted. I'll gladly take it from a better off because at the risk of sounding immodest, I'm many notches above you. You'll do much better improving yourself. I wonder how people who have never successfully written an article of at least 350 words feel so important and start castigating others. To the glory of God, with my "abysmal" use of English to quote you, I've written hundreds of articles with some published on a major national newspaper, blogs and magazine. So young man when next you want to talk, don't let your mouth work faster than your brain again.
God bless you[/s].

Uh uh uh!!

Paragraphs paragraphs.

Block of texts is not cool, it is not cool at all.

Well I don't want to entertain you much old man but my sincere condolences to any paperhouse, for whom you write articles for.

Their standards must be quite lowly.

For the rest of the nonsense you wrote up there, I say one thing "gibberish"

Quit being emotional and brush up your grammar, Mr quack-journalist.
Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by DrinkWater10: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bekwarra:

OP i don't know if this would be of help; but I advise you to browse NL with a VPN so that your IP wouldn't be traced.

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by nwadiuko1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
MayorofLagos:

So let me ask you this, how is the Ijaw settlement in these places different from the pattern of living back at home in Rivers and Bayelsa?

Do Ijaws raype married women back in their homeland?
do fulani herdsmen slaughter people in kastina, daura?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
DerKaiser:

Hahaha!!!!

Whenever you write, attempt to make it comprehensible. Paragraphs were invented for a reason, you know?

Go and do your own investigative journalism and create a thread for it; let's see how perfect you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by nigeriafilm(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Please ignore how lame and stupid my question may sound. which Ikorodu are we talking about here? the one in lagos. tnx
Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by kikayboss(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
i live at oke-oko ppl around know that not far from Igbo olomu and the OP forgot to mention moba....this dude just broke down the whole news for y'all... so if you think he is tribe hitting you are wrong....op thank for explaining it to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by leahcimzil: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
op has said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by Rilwayne001: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
ayokellany:
. You were struggling not because the OP's use of English was abysmal but because you wasted several years in institutions of learning you attended without learning comprehension. I will advice you enroll into any degree issuing institute and pay for a two year course in comprehension. A year can certainly not clean up the ignorance oozing from your cerebrum.

Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by FisifunKododada: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by vicadex07(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
wow... is this on front-page yet....

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by ayokellany: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
DerKaiser:

Hahaha!!!!

Taarh ! Shut up there. What are you pragrahping in the jargons you have written ? Dundee, pragraphing a less than 100 words comment into 7 paragraphs.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by Bekwarra(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
ayokellany:
Taarh ! Shut up there. What are you pragrahping in the jargons you have written ? Dundee, pragraphing a less than 100 words comment into 7 paragraphs.
Are you minding that oponu ayirada? He doesn't even know what a paragraph is talk less of its usage. Eranko jatijati.
Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by ak47mann(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sealeddeal:
It seems you wish he had mentioned Yoruba militants as the ones carrying out the act. Is there any award for that?
ijaw owns the oil not yoruba obasanjo brought calamity to poor peaceful ondo people just to add them in niger delta cool
Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by GoldCircle: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Thanks op! You did a pretty good job explaining the situation. At least many who live there or have folks there have corroborated your story.

You will live long and history will be kind to you.

Btw, will the government (both at federal and state levels) claim ignorance of these happenings? It's such a shame that this is happening to people who have struggled to build their houses without any form of government support. Having to flee their houses and means of livelihood because of lawlessness.the chief security officers of the state and the nation collect security votes. For what exactly?!

There's nothing worse than living in perpetual fear.
Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by DerKaiser: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2016
ayokellany:

Lol "pragrahping". Really dude? If you need help just say it. Damn!!

Go back to school honestly. Your s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y and illiteracy is appalling.

Get some education monkey. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by MXrep: 2:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubas living in denial since 800Bc. See how they are trying to hide from reality and seeking their usual escape route of diverting attention to IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by freeze001(f): 3:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Op, well done. God bless you for ur time spent in telling d true stories of madness bedevilling this country.

As for those that have nothing to say or do rather than attack merely on principle simply because it doesn't tie in with their repertoire of stereotypes and bellyaching where it's all about IPOB or NDA, their ignorance remains in terabytes like u said.

Hungry criminals went on rampage against community members because of the stupidity and foolishness of d police just like d story of killing Yusuf of boko haram. Rather than face issues and gain some knowledge, premature dolts start cursing without knowing jack!

For that hypocrite that suddenly recognises d need to contact his journalist friend for confirmation just because it doesn't fit in with his normal IPOB and Igbo hating narrative, he didn't think to do so when he was pouring out his patented ignorance on other threads and I'm sure when he hears d truth corroborating d op, he'll never revert and confirm, neither will he admit his ignorance nor apologise for his spiteful lies.
Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by magnetik(m): 5:59am On Jun 26, 2016
DerKaiser:

Lol "pragrahping". Really dude? If you need help just say it. Damn!!

Go back to school honestly. Your s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y and illiteracy is appalling.

Get some education monkey. Smh.

This guy go and sit somewhere who your English language epp ? I see you as an empty vessel making unnecessary noice.
F... you are a distraction. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by hero2000: 6:50am On Jun 26, 2016
DerKaiser:

For an aspiring journalist, your use of English is abysmal.

Clean it up please. I was struggling to understand some parts of your write up.

You must be one huge hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight by hero2000: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2016
DerKaiser:

Hahaha!!!!

You are very funny. Is that why every sentence is a paragraph for you! Mr paragraph!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania / PDP Plans To Induce Observers, INEC And Security Officials - APC / AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.