Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Straffing Miss Road - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Straffing Miss Road (759 Views)

Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing / I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. / I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Straffing Miss Road by champion69(m): 2:37am On Jun 25, 2016
So I gave dis particular gurl a lift into d estate where I reside cos it was late n no available cab to take her into d estate. On our way into d estate, we got chatting n I got to know dat she was just coming from Lagos to visit some1 she refers to as mummy, d issue is dat her english is so terrible dat, if dat I ve not reside in lagos b4 and understand's yoruba language, I won't be able to understand whatever she was saying, among all d arrow she threw at me, d one I won't 4get in a hurry is when I asked her when is she going baq to lagos? Her reply was happy new year, what she meant was end of d year, I was just able to hold myself frm lol.

When I got to d flat she was going, we exchanged contact, n I was like see kpekus for me. After 2days she came to my house, in d course of our discussion, she asked me if my mum will allow me marry her, I told her my mum will not ve any problem in me marrying whoever I love, in my mind I was like who want to marry u n who is talking abt marriage here?

B4 she left dat day she requested I send some of my personal pix to her fone, within me I was like what does dis gurl want to do with my pix, but on a second though , I was like if someone's pix can be used to harm one, then my enemies would ve long killed me with me pix on watsapp n facebook, I just sent two nice personal pix to her fone so she can use them to masturbate when she feels like.

When she got home dat day, she called me dat, she can't find d pix I sent to her fone, dat she thinks her memory card is bad n dat I should buy memory card for her, I told her no p, dat I will get her one.

2days ago she came by, n I was trying to press bobby n other stuff, she said I should be patient dat she is expecting her period by d end of dis month, dat after her period, I can fire frm all cylinder as I want. I am suspecting dat she wants to b sure dat all d match she played in lag b4 coming ended in goal less b4 resuming another tournament here. B4 she left, she requested for d memory card, I told her I will get it for her b4 d end of day n will bring it to her flat.

This was d message I got from her later in d nyt

Re: Straffing Miss Road by champion69(m): 2:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Tru out today friday I did nt border to call her, when she did nt get my call tru out today, dis was d message she sent to me

Re: Straffing Miss Road by Fairytales: 2:53am On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Re: Straffing Miss Road by champion69(m): 2:57am On Jun 25, 2016
If dat I am married which I ought to, cos dis year I will b celebrating my seventeen years as a bachelor I will nt b seeking for pkekus frm all nooks n cranny, God help me.

As things stands nw, I am no more interested in d kpekus anymore b4 I get infected with illiteracy. I will just try n buy her d memory card n put her on my list of 'is coming'(make myself unavailable), moreover she has d common attitude of most gurls which is buy me dis, buy my dat, am I ur daddy?
Re: Straffing Miss Road by gabinogem(m): 3:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Story of ur life...
Re: Straffing Miss Road by peezeygwiny(m): 5:22am On Jun 25, 2016
hectic
Re: Straffing Miss Road by zeetyzin(m): 6:13am On Jun 25, 2016
ha-ha...Holy potato!.. R.I.P english, may ur soul rest in perfect pieces....

(1) (Reply)

Getting Divorced In Lagos State Just Got Shockingly Easy / Could This Be Love? / An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.