Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Something For The New Miss Nl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something For The New Miss Nl. (2310 Views)

Why The New Miss Nairaland Must Invest In Keketu / 2017 Miss NL / MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something For The New Miss Nl. by Mjshexy(f): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin

Alryt dr
yea..tell her i love Mimzy but i Love her farrrrrrr more kiss cheesy
Re: Something For The New Miss Nl. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Mjshexy:
yea..tell her i love Mimzy but i Love her farrrrrrr more kiss cheesy

Ok....grin grin

Re: Something For The New Miss Nl. by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2016
angry angry
Re: Something For The New Miss Nl. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2016
jrerico1:
u see ur life?? U collect money nai u run dy lie say na career issues grin

[b]Sorry for disturbing your mention dear, I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY! cool[/b]

1 Like

Re: Something For The New Miss Nl. by pendusky(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Swidy...

Join me today #VVIPseat... For dey contest...

where, Twitter or Fb??

BTW reply my mail
Re: Something For The New Miss Nl. by peezeygwiny(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol........

*join me, make we siddon for VVIPseat today

grin grin grin my pleasure
Re: Something For The New Miss Nl. by peezeygwiny(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2016
Disneylady:

Hey why are you stalking my bestie? angry

ishilove......love her gidi gan
Re: Something For The New Miss Nl. by Spenx(f): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2016
tohpahz:
Good morning everyone..

I wana thank y'all once again for voting and believing in me.. One year has come and gone and its time to hand over the baton.. A very sexy baton it is now(50k) wink
To the new miss nl,whoever it is,u deserve it gurl, congrats!!and to the others who may follow up,u gurls still rock buh d money no go reach if dem gv everybody 50k.. grin
I also want to apologize abt my unavailability during the course of this competition.. Its due to career issues. Not problems oo.. Just adjustments to improve myself nd d society at large ,and i'd probably not be online throughout today cos of d same,so i decided to drop this before i go incommunicado..

So congrats once again to all contestants.. May ur tenure be good #bowing out gracefully cheesy
kiss

Ps.. If my vote wud be counted cos i dunno sha,maybe its invalid cos twas made bfr d voting thread was declared opened but if its valid. .. I vote lanicky cc nljega ..

Cc dygeasy
Mimzy
Ivy
Lanicky
Mysticgal
Refiner

Thanks yall.. smiley

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Re: Something For The New Miss Nl. by Spenx(f): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Mediapace:
Hmm Ok Tohpahz,you tried.
We will never forget you wink

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Mother Here? Mother Mistaken For Sister - Photos / She Wants To Double Date With Me / These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.