Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Blogger Vowed To Abstinence From Sex For A-year,ends Upbreaking It After 110days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blogger Vowed To Abstinence From Sex For A-year,ends Upbreaking It After 110days (557 Views)

Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Vowed To Abstinence From Sex For A-year,ends Upbreaking It After 110days by Datwarrigal(f): 5:26am On Jun 25, 2016
Health

Uncategories Sex blogger who took a year-long vow of abstinence to find Mr Right BREAKS IT after just 110 days with a one night stand
Sex blogger who took a year-long vow of abstinence to find Mr Right BREAKS IT after just 110 days with a one night stand

5:16:00 AM

Nixalina, founder of Sex & London City a blog about sex, dating and love.

So, with all this in mind, 110 days into 2016 I found myself minus any decent male company, sexually frustrated and at a press event sipping champagne. That's where I met a guy who, with no preconception of me or any idea of who I am, wanted to continue the party back at his place.

I have always wanted more with the men I sleep with, and made the assumption that I have to want a relationship with that man to also want him in my bed. but I've now realised, this is not the case. I can, if I so desire, just want the sexual connection.
Tipsy and admiring his good looks and bags of confidence, I made a decision to oblige. He was so physically beautiful I'd have to have Mother Teresa's willpower to have said no. And I categorically do not have that willpower.

Thus, I broke my vow with a one-night stand. And it was the best thing I ever did.
Aside from the immediate physical relief, I felt like I had just shaken off some goblin clinging to my back, watching my every step.

I felt free again. I no longer had to worry about swerving any advances or answer a billion questions about my vow. But more importantly, I discovered that actually I do enjoy sex without wanting to lock a man down.
I have, for my whole life, only ever wanted sex with a man I was emotionally invested in. I felt one-night-stands were pointless and degrading and I'd be judged by society if I engaged in such activities.

I made no effort to see my vow-breaker again, and nor he with me. I wasn't shunned or sad or feeling used, quite the opposite in fact. I felt empowered, desired and glad it happened.

It feels pretty liberating to be able to say, I'm a 29-year-old single female and I can have no strings sex if I so desire. I must express though, very heavily, that this does not mean I head out every night for a bang – quite the opposite.
I am looking for the next big relationship. I want something more meaningful than a drunken quickie.

I haven't been with a guy since April and I'm okay about that too. But what it does mean, is that should I find myself in a one night stand situation, I won't scold myself with guilt or be full of shame for taking him home.
I do not regret taking the vow, but I also do not regret breaking it.

source: http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/06/sex-blogger-who-took-year-long-vow-of.html
cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Blogger Vowed To Abstinence From Sex For A-year,ends Upbreaking It After 110days by senatorn3c(m): 5:29am On Jun 25, 2016
Any other news...
Re: Blogger Vowed To Abstinence From Sex For A-year,ends Upbreaking It After 110days by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Ok..

Re: Blogger Vowed To Abstinence From Sex For A-year,ends Upbreaking It After 110days by teejaypee: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2016
oya clap for yourself
Re: Blogger Vowed To Abstinence From Sex For A-year,ends Upbreaking It After 110days by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2016
Rubbish, probably fake news. Ugly girl. Cheap blog.

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old Girl Forced Into Prostitution Makes Stunning Revelations / 8 OMG! Tips That Will Make Her Obsessed With You / Fucking tired of dis.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.