Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

"Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation (32716 Views)

Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export / Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property / Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
I knew dey would react

Between Sahara Reporters and Linda Ikeji who lie pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by EreluY(f): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
[size=14pt]Nigeria is forever doomed. A news outlet alleges that the head of a country's army owns property in Dubai. It's the affected individual who should react and not the spokesperson for the Nigerian Army. It's either Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman, the Acting Director Army Public Relations, is himself a culprit (so trying to cover up for a partner in crime) or he is just bluffing like Nigerians normally do. How does he know, for sure, that Gen. Tukur Yusufu Buratai and his family doesn't have a property in Dubai? What is even wrong with having a property in Dubai if it is legitimately acquired? Young professional Nigerians living in the UK have properties in the UK and some would even buy holiday homes in Spain, Portugal, etc. The problem, in my view, is not about buying property but doing so legitimately. Nigeria is, in deed, one of the most fantastically (and I dare add, institutionalised) corrupt countries in the world.[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by Unfathomable: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
arresa:

Only sensible post in this thread. To add to your post, he not only declared the properties, he paid in instalments which looters don't do, looters always make full payment on the spot.

SR is subject to errors by relying on info from shady characters instead of conducting their own investigation which they are good at.

Really, so they rely on info from shady characters? Now that a crook in buhari's administration is involved? Is burantai any different from Dasuki and their gang 0f N0rthern crooks?

4 Likes

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by BabaO2: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poorly written defence, struggling to distort the fact of the story.
Brutai is in the hot soup of Nigerians by this fact, as a serving military officer, how did he get that kind of money to own properties in Dubai
He should be in retirement before delving into business.

2 Likes

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by slap1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
If he actually declared the house, then it means he must have acquired it through honest means.

1 Like

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by greatwhite(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
SAHARA lipsrsealed
Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by Caveatemptor(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Savings?
Two houses in Dubai from savings?
You are a career soldier. How much is your renumeration since you joined the Army till today that you could buy/build two houses in Dubai?
The mind boggles.
And why is the Nigeria Army responding on his behalf? Were they privy to the ajo/osusu savings carried out by Burantai to buy the two houses in Dubai?
This Chief of Army staff appears to be fantastically corrupt. President Buhari,Nigerians are watching how you will handle this case!

7 Likes

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by sammft99: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mr. Sani, are you the spoke person of Burutai family If the person is the Buhari Govt,then he is a saint.but any officer who served in other govt are looters.Let Burutai clear his name himself....fighting corruption cannot be one side. You probe election money of only one party,what of the rest party.. COAS.Clear your name pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by sammft99: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Honest what? corruption in Nigeria is everywhere.....Before CAMEROON made that statement "fantastically corrupt" he has his facts
The world is watching Buhari,Fayose is being chased my Efcc what of Amaechi that was indicted by a Rivers State probe yet he is appointed a minister? The world is watching..BURUTAI come and tell us what happened?
slap1:
If he actually declared the house, then it means he must have acquired it through honest means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by Mintek: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
vedaxcool:
I think the explanation seems plausible, it will take the EFCC to properly investigate these claims and determine if there is any case to answer. The fact that Buratai declared the houses in his assets declaration clearly shows he was in the very least acting transparently.

You're an idio.t. From what "savings" could Buratai have acquired 2properties in Dubai?

If the accused was named "Chinedu", would you yap this drivel?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by arresa: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Unfathomable:

Really, so they rely on info from shady characters? Now that a crook in buhari's administration is involved? Is burantai any different from Dasuki and their gang 0f N0rthern crooks?

There's a clear difference between apple and orange, but I really don't thing flawed thinking Igbos are smart enough to figure it out..

1 Like

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by arresa: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
sammft99 post=46919043[b:
]Mr. Sani, are you the spoke person of Burutai family?[/b]?? If the person is the Buhari Govt,then he is a saint.but any officer who served in other govt are looters.Let Burutai clear his name himself....fighting corruption cannot be one side. You probe election money of only one party,what of the rest party.. COAS.Clear your name pls

They said he stole from the army so who is in the best position to respond if not the same army?

1 Like

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by vedaxcool(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
[s]
Mintek:

You're an idio.t. From what "savings" could Buratai have acquited 2properties in Dubai?

[/s][s][/s]

Your response is enough evidence of your poor manners. Rather than waste time on nairaland you should devote your efforts in learning proper manners and defeating your innate ethnic chauvinism.
Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by arresa: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
slap1:

This is pretty common sense and I don't even see any issue here...
Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by ivandragon: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
why should the NA respond to the accusation? OK, let's give them that. why no mention of the accusations on the contracts? was he or was he not involved in contract scams aka $2.1b arms deal... for those who say its possible for him to own such property for whatever reason, then why castigate Deziani who was a top shot in shell & minister for years? for Buratai to own such a house in Dubai, I bet you he has a multimillion naira house in Abuja and his village. EFCC please, do the needful please.

1 Like

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by Charly68: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sahara reporters are sick. They need medical attention
Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by Charly68: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sahara reporters are sick. They need medical attention I recommend Dr Saraki to treat them
Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by slap1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
sammft99:
Honest what? corruption in Nigeria is everywhere.....Before CAMEROON made that statement "fantastically corrupt" he has his facts
The world is watching Buhari,Fayose is being chased my Efcc what of Amaechi that was indicted by a Rivers State probe yet he is appointed a minister? The world is watching..BURUTAI come and tell us what happened?

He declared the house means he has nothing to hide (or be scared of) about the house, unlike Saraki and even Buhari.

And I'm not a fan of Burutai the snake man.

1 Like

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by Akanaz(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
I have never for ones in my life taken Sahara reporter's news serious.
Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by sapientia(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Some people sef.

Some of you knows nothing about his remunerations and yet are making noise.

It said family properties..

Before you believe am a zombie, read my ealier posts.

Thanks
Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by osusuallstars: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
PERSONAL SAVINGS INDEED. HOW MUCH IS HIS TAKE HOME PAY AS AT THEN AND NOW THAT HE IS THE COAS? THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO CONSUME THEN SAVE IN ORDER TO BUY A PROPERTY IN DUBAI? HE NEEDS TO BE PROBED.

2 Likes

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by arresa: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mintek:

You're an idio.t. From what "savings" could Buratai have acquited 2properties in Dubai?

You can buy any property with your savings as long as you are allowed to pay in installments over time instead of cash down. It's called mortgage payment..

And besides, he declared his assets.

There's got to be more to you people than tribal anger, lack of manners, ethnic fixations and paranoia..

1 Like

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by CyerSeries: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

Did u read the part that said he got it through personal savings and had Declared it in his asset declaration form?
Are you not the one campaigning against corruption the other day? .. You see what I told you that you are only fooling yourself... Shaking my head for you.. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by Gozzzy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
eph12:

Personal savings? Kikikikikikiki
The army is a wonderful place to work. One can save up to 200 million if not more. grin
Please help check his asset declaration form if any company is mentioned there. If yes then I may believe.
Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by Gozzzy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
arresa:

Only sensible post in this thread. To add to your post, he not only declared the properties, he paid in instalments which looters don't do, looters always make full payment on the spot.

SR is subject to errors by relying on info from shady characters instead of conducting their own investigation which they are good at.
my childhood and teenage dream, had always been to join Nigerian Army, because av always seen it as bedrock of discipline and pride of the nation, but when even before i got to early and mid twenties, i felt nothing but disdain for the body, cos it has now become bedrock of indiscipline, and disgrace to the nation! Imagine a whole military exchanging words with civilians like market women, just because the Lion has now lost its prestige in the jungle and now relies on inflicting fear with arms to get and already lost respect!!! Its a shame!!!! I am personally ashamed!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by blowjob: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
NIGERIA NA JOKE.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by arresa: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gozzzy:

my childhood and teenage dream, had always been to join Nigerian Army, because av always seen it as bedrock of discipline and pride of the nation, but when even before i got to early and mid twenties, i felt nothing but disdain for the body, cos it has now become bedrock of indiscipline, and disgrace to the nation! Imagine a whole military exchanging words with civilians like market women, just because the Lion has now lost its prestige in the jungle and now relies on inflicting fear with arms to get and already lost respect!!! Its a shame!!!! I am personally ashamed!!!

Though I see nothing wrong with the Army responding on his behalf since the issue is directly Army issue, but his lawyers should have responded instead of the Army.

1 Like

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by AngryNigerian(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Bro, this is the very reason why I stopped commenting on matters surrounding politics. Its very clear all this guys are not different from what we've been seeing and having in this country.

Its just shame that in a country like Nigeria, corruption seem to be celebrated more than honesty!. Its a shame bro.

That's the problem with us! We have so become hypocritic in such matters! dat analysis by rigarmortis is our problem! most of our leaders just cant endure the smell (or is it stench) of looting! truth is we have lost it...& maybe need to be recolonised! look @ how the eediot CAS is even defending the amount he spent buying a property! imagine!!! SMH

1 Like

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by AngryNigerian(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gozzzy:

My brother, shame no catch you pass me oo...I feel like crying for my country
Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by amazingspiderma: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Just wondering what Donald Trump will have to say about Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by saintmark88(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
If the assets were declared n his asset declaration form then, the issue is dead on arrival.... Case closed.... Wailers will always try to blow this out of proportion
Re: "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation by Izonpikin: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
vedaxcool:

True talk
when on a don romance onasef finish make ona snap back to reality... grin...They are now considering burutais case rationally but when it comes to that of the opposition it is judgment straight...

Hypocrites..

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Group Protests Against Fayose In Abuja - Pictures / Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" / Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.