Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. (25500 Views)

Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

A baby is supposed to be pushed through the va.gina into this world. This is the most natural process in this world. CS should only be performed if va.ginal birth is not possible or too dangerous. This is it. What you make out of this thread is all in your head.
Yea you are right, every woman on earth who has undergone CS did so ONLY because they could not have a natural delivery.

Clap for yourself... gringrin

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

See cop out like a typical Nigerian, I'm not surprised. cheesycheesy
How do you know I don't have a child? grin

Answer the question jor and stop dodging, I want to know...honestly.

What is the difference between the risks/cons associated with CS when it's needed because of medical reasons and when a woman's husband insists on it for personal reasons?

We who don't know anything about Cesarean Sections are waiting.

The one is necessary and the other isn't.
The necessary is a life saving procedeure and the other is a procedure that is risky to the health of the baby and the mother.

You could have answered the question yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Yea you are right, every woman on earth who has undergone CS did so ONLY because they could not have a natural delivery.

Clap for yourself... gringrin

What's wrong with you today? Where did I write that? undecided
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

undecided undecided undecided
Why are you confused? grin

Aren't African/Nigerian women the most subdued race of women that will do anything to please their husbands in a patriarchal society?

This is what you 'wise' women will have us believe. tongue

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

What's wrong with you today? Where did I write that? undecided
Relax jor, nothing is wrong with me today that hasn't been wrong with me before. grin

Your submission that CS is and should ONLY be performed when vaginal delivery is impossible or dangerous, gives the interpretation that everyone who underwent it did so for no other reason other than your submission. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Why are you confused? grin

Aren't African/Nigerian women the most subdued race of women that will do anything to please their husbands in a patriarchal society?

This is what you 'wise' women will have us believe. tongue

I have never said so.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Relax jor, nothing is wrong with me today that hasn't been wrong with me before. grin

grin

Your submission that CS is and should ONLY be performed when vaginal delivery is impossible or dangerous, gives the interpretation that everyone who underwent it did so for no other reason other than your submission. undecided

Your interpretation is wrong.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

The one is necessary and the other isn't.
The necessary is a life saving procedeure and the other is a procedure that is risky to the health of the baby and the mother.

You could have answered the question yourself.
I already have an idea of the answer but I need you to acknowledge it or rather point me in the right direction...still, you're hanging.

The necessary one which is a life-saving procedure, are the risks/cons associated with it different from the one the OP's husband is suggesting?

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

I already have an idea of the answer but I need you to acknowledge it or rather point me in the right direction...still, you're hanging.

The necessary one which is a life-saving procedure, are the risks/cons associated with it different from the one the OP's husband is suggesting?

The discussion is over. You don't make sense at all today.

Get married and ask your wife to have your baby cut out instead of being pushed out the natural way and while you are at it, tell her not to breastfeed the baby since it may also change the form and firmness of her boobies.

Enjoy your family. wink

9 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin

Your interpretation is wrong.
Okay then, my interpretation was wrong.

I guess this means you know there are women who opt for elective CS just for personal reasons, and not because they could not have a successful vaginal delivery.

And since this is the case, why is the OP's situation causing a stir from the females here?
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

The discussion is over. You don't make sense at all today.

Get married and ask your wife to have your baby cut out instead of being pushed out the natural way and while you are at it, tell her not to breastfeed the baby since it may also change the form and firmness of her boobies.

Enjoy your family.
wink
Lmao... gringrin

But this isn't about me or my choices, we still on about the OP and her husband's proclivities - get your attention redirected and focus.

I agree I don't make sense, now please show us that you do and answer a very simple question instead of trying (pathetically, I must admit) to shut me up by throwing ad-hominems....like a typical Nigerian. cheesy tongue

Are the risks/cons associated with an elective CS procedure different from the risks/cons associated with a life-saving CS?

3 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Okay then, my interpretation was wrong.

I guess this means you know there are women who opt for elective CS just for personal reasons, and not because they could not have a successful vaginal delivery.

And if this is the case, why is the OP's situation causing a stir from the females here?

I can only speak for myself and not for other women.
A baby is naturally supposed to be pushed out and not cut out. Any serious doctor will discourage CS if not necessary.

Any woman who puts her husband's caprices before the well-being of her child is not fit to be a mother.

4 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Lmao... gringrin

But this isn't about me or my choices, we still on about the OP and her husband's proclivities - get your attention redirected and focus.

I agree I don't make sense, now please show us that you do and answer a very simple question instead of throwing ad-hominems. cheesy

Are the risks/cons associated with an elective CS procedure different from the risks/cons associated with a life-saving CS?

Stop acting stewpid.

If I risk anything to save my life or that of my child, it is perfectly justified.
Risking one's health and life and that of one's child even though you can have a perfectly fulfilling se.x life after giving vaginal birth, is madness.

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

I can only speak for myself and not for other women.
A baby is naturally supposed to be pushed out and not cut out. Any serious doctor will discourage CS if not necessary.
And yet there are serious doctors who do it when it isn't necessary, even in the US and Europe.
Or are they not serious because you said so?

Any woman who puts her husband's caprices before the well-being of her child is not fit to be a mother.
Read this sentence to yourself and tell me how you sound in your ears.

Why is the well-being of the child being used as blackmail here because it was her husband that insisted on it?
When CS needs to be undergone for medical reasons, does the child face less risks?
Could the child not still be 'nicked' in the process as highlighted by your lengthy exposé?
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

And yet there are serious doctors who do it when it isn't necessary, even in the US and Europe.

If they were serious, they wouldn't do it.
There are also doctors who do other unnecessary surgeries for money, are they serious?

Why is the well-being of the child being used as blackmail here because it was her husband that insisted on it?
When CS needs to be undergone for medical reasons, does the child face less risks?
Could the child not still be 'nicked' in the process as highlighted by your lengthy exposé?

Oh my gosh! grin You are not serious, are you?

Every surgery entails risks but no sane human asks for a surgery if the surgery is not necessary to avoid a worse scenario.

Child: Mummy, why do I have this health condition?

Answer A:
Mummy: Because complications occured at birth and to save my and your life a surgery was necessary.

Answer B:
Mummy: Your daddy was worried that his di.ck would be too small to satisfy us in bed after child birth so we preemptively performed a surgery that fvcked up your life. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

Stop acting stewpid.

If I risk anything to save my life or that of my child, it is perfectly justified.
Risking one's health and life and that of one's child even though you can have a perfectly fulfilling se.x life after giving vaginal birth, is madness.
Lol, I figured it was only a matter of time before you start to act like a cornered snake - first, it was ad-hominems...now, it's me acting stvpid.

You're forgiven, let's move on.

This is the summary of yours and a whole lot of the females' disgrunt with the topic as a whole:
Your issue with the OP is that her husband is the one insisting on it because he doesn't want his wife's kitty changing. Full Stop!

It is not about the risks, or the pain, or the discomfort, or whatever else you people try to play it down to (you yourself have failed abysmally to differentiate the risks associated with the two scenarios) - it is simply because y'all don't understand why a woman will adore her husband's choices so much to want to do as he wishes even when it means there will be 'cons'.
The reason for this is because most of you still carry around that 'subdued' mentality where you think every man is out to undermine you and your own choices...from whence this came, I knowest not.

I didn't mean to sound mean, and I expect most of you will not like and have never liked me for it...which I don't quite care about at the end of the day.
I'm still gon' type what I want to regardless. cheesy

I still give you the benefit of a doubt tho, tell us the difference in the risks when comparing an elective CS routine with one that's done for medical reasons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

If they were serious, they wouldn't do it.
There are also doctors who do other unnecessary surgeries for money, are they serious?

Oh my gosh! grin You are not serious, are you?

Every surgery entails risks but no sane human asks for a surgery if the surgery is not necessary to avoid a worse scenario.

Child: Mummy, why do I have this health condition?

Answer A:
Mummy: Because complications occured at birth and to save my and your life a surgery was necessary.

Answer B:
Mummy: Your daddy was worried that his di.ck would be too small to satisfy us in bed after child birth so we preemptively performed a surgery that fvcked up your life. grin
Lol..it's good you typed the bold text.

It means you are seeing the OP as demented for wanting to please her husband - this is actually a reflection on you and your own personal experiences rather than on the OP, which has been one point I made on my first set of posts. gringrin

You still haven't told us the difference in risks associated with elective CS as opposed to CS due to medical reasons.
But I'm patient, maybe in the next two years you will finally educated on that.

Any woman who opts for elective CS due to personal reasons is insane and not fit to be a mother... quote by Mindfulness, 2016.

Later una go say na women's rights activists una be, when y'all can't be cohesive even if your lives depended on it... gringrin

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Fastpace(f): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
stylesco:
I didn't ask you guys to analyse my marriage .
if you don't have anything to say as regards the topic just move along.
like husband like wife.it seems ur lyf is in ur hands,go do cs go die.see how person dey wish inself bad luck.well i had my 2 kids via vaginal delivery am still tight,sex is even painful during penetration some times.

2 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol, I figured it was only a matter of time before you start to act like a cornered snake - first, ad-hominems...now, it's me acting stvpid.

You're forgiven, let's move on.

This is the summary of yours and a whole lot the females' disgrunt with this topic as a whole:
Your issue with the OP is that her husband is the one insisting on it because he doesn't want his wife's kitty changing. Full Stop!

It is not about the risks, or the pain, or the discomfort, or whatever else you people try to play it down to (you yourself have failed abysmally to differentiate the risks associated with the two scenarios) - it is simply because y'all don't understand why a woman will adore her husband's choices [/b]so much to want to do as he wishes even when it means there will be 'cons'.
The reason for this is because most of you still carry around that 'subdued' mentality where you think every man is out to undermine you and your own choices...from whence this came, I knowest not.

I don't mean to sound mean, and most of you will not like and have never liked me for it...which I quite mind or care about at the end of the day - I'm still gon' type what I want to regardless. cheesy

I still give you the benefit of a doubt tho, [b]tell us the difference in the risks when comparing an elective CS routine with one that's done for medical reasons.

No, I perfectly understand why a woman will adore her husband's sick choices even though absolutely unnecessary and I perfectly understand why she will risk her baby's well-being. The reason why is ignorance and madness, not my problem after all. My heart goes out to their children.

5 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol..it's good you typed the bold text.

It means you are seeing the OP as demented for wanting to please her husband - this is actually a reflection on you and your own personal experiences rather than on the OP, which has been one point I made on my first set of posts. gringrin

No, I have no problem with women pleasing their husbands. I please my husband on a regular basis. I just think that a woman who pleases her husband by risking her own health and that of her baby is sick, just like her husband who asks such of her. wink

I am not surprised. I have read about women who helped their husbands imprison women in their house and tortured them because it turned their husbands on. We should do ANYTHING to please our spouses. grin This is what good wives do. grin

You still haven't told us the difference in risks associated with elective CS as opposed to CS due to medical reasons.
But I'm patient, maybe in the next two years you will finally educated on that.

I have and I won't repeat myself wink

Any woman who opts for elective CS due to personal reasons is insane and not fit to be a mother... quote by Mindfulness, 2016.

Later una go say na women's rights activists una be, when y'all can't even be cohesive even if your lives depended on it... gringrin

YES! She is a dum.bo with low self-esteem and her husband needs to game up on bedmatics instead of asking for his baby to be cut out.

4 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

No, I perfectly understand why a woman will adore her husband's sick choices even though absolutely unnecessary and I perfectly understand why she will risk her baby's well-being. The reason why is ignorance and madness, not my problem after all. My heart goes out to their children.

Your own is that you will never answer any question but keep spouting your own submissions all year long. cheesy

Let me ask again and make it clearer this time:
Are there women who opt for elective CS purely on their own personal reasons? - They are ignorant and mad as well including the western women who are actually the most culprits. Lol. gringrin

Or is it only this OP that is mad and ignorant because it's her husband that asked for it?

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

No, I have no problem with women pleasing their husbands. I please my husband on a regular basis. I just think that a woman who pleases her husband by risking her own health and that of her baby is sick, just like her husband who asks such of her. wink
She and her husband are sick simply because you do not understand and have never experienced that kind of devotion to a man/husband my dear, there's no need to beat around the bush. cheesy

Besides, you haven't told us how she's risking the health of her baby as opposed to other women who undergo CS for medical reasons.

I am not surprised. I have read about women who helped their husbands imprison women in their house and tortured them because it turned their husbands on. We should do ANYTHING to please our spouses. grin This is what good wives do. grin
Diversionary again, but please keep trying... grin

I have and I won't repeat myself wink
No you haven't.

You needn't type it again, just point me to where you answered it.

YES! She is a dum.bo with low self-esteem and her husband needs to game up on bedmatics instead of asking for his baby to be cut out.
She's a dumbo with low self-esteem simply because you don't understand and have never experienced that kind of devotion to a man/husband. Do I need to repeat it? grin

Yea, the husband might need to up his game in bedmatics...but that is not what she complained about or asked for opinions on.

But don't stop, keep trying. grin

2 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by nnamdibig(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Lmao... gringrin

I agree I don't make sense, now please show us that you do and answer a very simple question instead of trying (pathetically, I must admit) to shut me up by throwing ad-hominems....like a typical Nigerian. cheesy tongue

the different between an elective CS procedure and a lifesaving CS is, couple involved being able to differentiate their wants from their needs.

7 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
nnamdibig:

the different between an elective CS procedure and a lifesaving CS is, couple involved being able to differentiate their wants from their needs.
Bro, thank you for giving an answer...which is one better than Mindfulness who has refused to offer any.

However, I was expecting a risk-based medical comparison.
You and I can't determine what anyone else should want or need.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by nnamdibig(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Bro, thank you for giving an answer...which is one better than Mindfulness who has refused to offer any.

Lol
you sef
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

She and her husband are sick simply because you do not understand and have never experienced that kind of devotion to a man/husband my dear, there's no need to beat around the bush. cheesy

Besides, you haven't told us how she's risking the health of her baby as opposed to other women who undergo CS for medical reasons.

She and her husband are risking the baby's health UNNECESSARILY. If you don't get it or don't want to, I can't help you.
And no I have never experienced devotion to the point where I would risk my child's health or life and I don't want to.

Like I said, there are enough sick women out there who would do anything, even imprison and torture people so that their husbands can derive se.xual excitement from such sick 'games'. Risking your child's health and life UNNECESSARILY is equally mad.

Diversionary again, but please keep trying... grin

No you haven't.

You needn't type it again, just point me to where you answered it.

We are talking about a mother's and her baby's health here and he is discussing devotion. There is no hope for you. grin

She's a dumbo with low self-esteem simply because you don't understand and have never experienced that kind of devotion to a man/husband. Do I need to repeat it? grin

Repeat it as much as you want and I will repeat it too: I don't want to experience this kind of devotion where I will have to cut open my abdomen and risk my baby's well-being for ANYONE. I am not so sick and I love myself and my child and future children too much to do sick stuff in the name of sick devotion. I don't have such issues. Anyone who thinks it is normal, needs to see a psychiatrists, a very good one.

Yea, the husband might need to up his game in bedmatics...but that is not what she complained about or asked for opinions on.

But don't stop, keep trying. grin

And she has been given opinion, from both, married and unmarried folks here with and without kids. grin And it's clear who argues that it is normal to undergo unneccessary surgieries involving risks. As far as I can see, only some unmarried men here think it's normal to have CS unneccsarily. No loving and sane husband and FATHER will ask such of his wife and mother of his kids, only a sick person or an ignorant one.

But Crackhaus thinks that brainless devotion is more importnat than the health of a wife, mother and children. grin

8 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Your own is that you will never answer any question but keep spouting your own submissions all year long. cheesy

Let me ask again and make it clearer this time:
Are there women who opt for elective CS purely on their own personal reasons? - They are ignorant and mad as well including the western women who are actually the most culprits. Lol. gringrin

Or is it only this OP that is mad and ignorant because it's her husband that asked for it?

Whether for personal reasons or because the husband asked for it, if it is unnecssary, it is stewpid. Please take your devotion / submission issues elsewhere. This topic is too serious to turn it into a gender battle. The mother's health and child's well-being is what it should be about, not your issues with women.

2 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

I was talking about necessary and unnecessary and he used the words want and need and you come and say that I have not been able to offer an answer when I basically said the same but when I say that you act stewpid, you think that I need forgiveness. grin
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by shaybebaby(f): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Imma answer this one.
When it is done for medical reasons, it is the less risky option compared to a natural birth eg preeclampsia in pregnancy, baby is too big to pass through the vaginal passage and hence could get stuck/ does get stuck, baby is in distress, weakening heartbeat, not enough oxygen which could lead to brain damage.
In cases like this, it is the lesser evil, anything else would result in almost certain death of mother and child.

Elective Caesarian is NOT a matter of life and death. It is a preemptive choice so we have no way of ascertaining whether it would have been the less risky option or more. The procedure was developed to save lives first. Preserving the kitten should be an after thought.

4 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
shaybebaby:

Imma answer this one.
When it is done for medical reasons, it is the less risky option compared to a natural birth eg preeclampsia in pregnancy, baby is too big to pass through the vaginal passage and hence could get stuck/ does get stuck, baby is in distress, weakening heartbeat, not enough oxygen which could lead to brain damage.
In cases like this, it is the lesser evil, anything else would result in almost certain death of mother and child.

Elective Caesarian is NOT a matter of life and death. It is a preemptive choice so we have no way of ascertaining whether it would have been the less risky option or more.

He knows it! He just pretends that he doesn't because he wants to turn this thread into something else. If he was one of the stewpid posters on this thread, I would understad that he needs plenty of explanations but he is too smart not to know it.

We are discussing health risks here and he is talking about devotion. So a woman has to risk her health and that of her baby in the name of love and devotion but the husband does not have to love his woman and his child enough to put their well-being first. grin

A good, devoted wife will kill herself and her baby in the name of love and devotion. grin

Pure madness.

8 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by shaybebaby(f): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

He knows it! He just pretends that he doesn't because he wants to turn this thread into something else. If he was one of the stewpid posters on this thread, I would understad that he needs plenty of explanations but he is too smart not to know it.

We are discussing health risks here and he is talking about devotion. So a woman has to risk her health and that of her baby in the name of love and devotion but the husband does not have to love his woman and his child enough to put their well-being first. grin

A good, devoted wife will kill herself and her baby in the name of love and devotion. grin

Pure madness.

I am in agreement with you as what we both believe is reasonable. Merit vs risk. However if it is a risk she considers taking based on wanting to please her man who believes she is the sum total of how tight her punny is, then there is nothing left to be said.
Her choice since whatever the outcome, she is the one who will live it...not her husband. She will have to live with the knowledge that she could possibly have made a choice should the outcome be less favourable.
She should also be cognisant of the fact that she is increasing the risk of her child being motherless should it go wrong, that her husband will simply move on as it is a tight one he is after and Lawd knows there are many. She is that replaceable to him otherwise he wouldn't ask such.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
shaybebaby:

I am in agreement with you as what we both believe is reasonable. Merit vs risk. However if it is a risk she considers taking based on wanting to please her man who believes she is the sum total of how tight her punny is, then there is nothing left to be said.
Her choice since whatever the outcome, she is the one who will live it...not her husband. She will have to live with the knowledge that she could possibly have made a choice should the outcome be less favourable.
She should also be cognisant of the fact that she is increasing the risk of her child being motherless should it go wrong, that her husband will simply move on as it is a tight one he is after and Lawd knows there are many. She is that replaceable to him otherwise he wouldn't ask such.

You have never experienced genuine love and devotion since you discourage women from having their abdomen cut open and their babies cut out.
A loving, devoted woman would risk her life and even that of her kids to please her husband. You are just jealous of women who love genuinely. grin

You have to love your husband more than yourself and your dear life and even more than your children. Oga comes first! His pen.is second. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? / Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.