Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) (14872 Views)

Ramadan Kareem! / Ramadan Kareem: Fast Commences In Nigeria! / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by yahuzkhan(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2009
hope u know d consiquence of wat u have done as a xtian. also dont 4get abt AIDS. how am i sure ure not positive.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by oneluvb55(f): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2009
hmmmmmmmm!
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by sckenzy: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2009
whatever fasting or no fasting premarital sex is wrong, but she wanted it too,  She obliged when you rip her clothes off.   grin
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2009
the naughty boy wanted it more than her so he kept pressurizing her
for a visit which she did only for him to rape her while fasting. yeye man!
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by jdnatialo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2009
na wa oo maybe she was on her RED day if so it's allowed
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by zeezcounit: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2009
Fasting in the month of Ramadan is very compulsory on every matured muslim. Fasting means abstinence from eating and all that has been forbidden by Almighty Allah. The islamic rule made us understand that anyone who intentionally eat, drinks or have sexual intercourse will fast for good 61 days consecutively, feed 60 fasting muslim or free a slave. Don't take it as a little thing, act and supplicate to Allah to forgive you. You can meet reputable Islamic scholar for enlightenment.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2009
i'm sure he will like to entice her back for more banging! grin
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by GP15: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2009
Ramadam or no Ramadam, pre-marital sex is sin, i don't believe u have to stay off sex while fasting and Bleep like hell when u are not fasting. what different does it make. All this muslim in the house please enlighten me.

mr. poster, u hav sin against God, whether u did it in ramadam or out of ramadam, shikena
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 07, 2009
you are acting as if they said pre-marital is allowed when its not Ramadan, no its not, ISLAM strongly oppose it, except ure married
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by na2day2(m): 5:12am On Sep 07, 2009
uplawal:

you are acting as if they said pre-marital is allowed when its not Ramadan, no its not, ISLAM strongly oppose it, except ure married

so u are saying u never had pre-marital sex in ur life? shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:13am On Sep 07, 2009
Lol what a faithful Muslim she is

Rofl

No sex with a bf during Ramadan but premartial sex continues right after. lmao and she didnt even last that long
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:26am On Sep 07, 2009
So, what's the big deal about two mature people making love in ramadan? The muslims do it everytime. At least, Abuzola visits the red light district every Friday night straight from bowing to allah at the mosque. he admitted as much in a thread in the Romance section, where he was ogling an exposed pair of mammary gland.

cheesy grin
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Abuzola(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2009
Thief of fish- where ve u been ? Welcome back.

Pre marital sex is fornication, islam forbids it unlike in the christian section where they said jehovah did not forbade it, no wonder the females xtrian are LovePeddler, 6 men shag her. Go to romance and see revealation. Thank God am a muslim
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by rabzy: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2009
Blandyne

what kind of christianity do you practise (Catholism)?. God forgives repentant sinners, not people who are wishing for a particular period to quickly pass away, so that they can drench themselves in sin all over again. All this sin and cry sin and cry routine does not deceive God.

You have to make conscious and sincere effort to stop pracising sin, and when you make a mistake and You trully REPENT (stop and turn around). God can then choose to forgive you.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by aneesah(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2009
Sallam 2 u all,

Though, the devil has been confirmed chained during this period. But his disciples, friends among men and jinn are still loose. Lazarrus is just one of them, who has been whispered to by the devil to commit such grievous sin and yet announce it to the world of his atrocity to his Creator.
This is to all of us, note that God Almighty will find it difficult to forgive a sin committed in secrecy or open and yet the sinner announce and advertise his or her sin. Confirmed by the Last Prophet of Islam (SAW), I will tell u I don’t believe in this shameful Lazarrus.

He has only used this fabricated lies to make u slip off your track with your Creator and I don’t expect a serious person to even make response to this disgraced personality.

For you beautiful girls out there, as a father of two beautiful daughters you can see to what extent your so called boy friend can go to publicly announce your disgraced honor.
Women are honored by God, so my beautiful ones don’t allow a devil in form of human Lazarus to defile your honor.

Massallam
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by anishe(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2009
well, you have succeded in committing a grave sin.

The good Lord has mentioned that you are not permitted to go near your legally married wife/husband (having sex) during the month of ramadhan let alone a girlfriend for that matter.

as for you not being a muslim, i dont know if you have to do anything for atonement but for the muslim girl, she has to fast continously for 60 days to atone for grave mistake of making love during the holy month. if that is not practisable, she is to feed 60 people or free sixty slaves for her to atone for her recklessness.

please, let us always curtail our urge in this holy month. it is for our own good.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by rabzy: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2009
Abuzola,

you must be an idiot and a fanatical fool, to think Jehovah does not forbid Fornication. I bet you are acheing to blow up some supermarket, so that you can have 70 ten years old virgins to ur self in the hereafter.

You are so ignorant,
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by zmurda(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2009
Hello Guys

I just concluded some investigations into the benefits of carrying out activities during Ramadan

1. Physical activities such as sex is better e.g you can make reference to Tunisia playing better than Nigeria

2. Some people may become delusioned e.g Abuzola saying Jehovah, the God of the Jews forbids fornication

3. Noticed that things are usually more peaceful, gateman asleep, Nigerian beggars not disturbing

any other ideas on what I should investigate during this ramadan would be welcomed

Salaam
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Abuzola(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2009
@rabz, it was ur fellow christians that said pre marital sex is not fornication, go through the religion section and see for urself
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nezan(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2009
@poster, you need deliverance from the sin of fornication. see a pastor today!
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by GP15: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2009
yea another investigation,

all the agbero (hoodlums) in my area has stop bothering people because they are fasting, after  ramadam they start tormenting and unleashing sorrow on poor danfo drivers, all  these muslim people are deceiving themself, do good while, it is ramadam and continue with ur evil after ramadam.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Lazzaro: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2009
@ uplawal

watch ur tongue lady, ,r u a child?

@ sweetie pie

i might sound like a fool to half witts like u, i asked for comments on dis only
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Oluschenco(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2009
You should have rejected her offer in Jesus Name!!!!!

LOL, My man, this thing no dey easy jare, whether during fasting or not, we are all sinners because God is against premarital sex.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2009
i think you're wrong about that. most times, the most evil is commited
during this period.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Vuitton(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2009
BAng, bang beng you jus de gooooo. . . grin
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Oluschenco(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2009
Abuzola:

Thief of fish- where ve u been ? Welcome back.

Pre marital sex is fornication, islam forbids it unlike in the christian section where they said jehovah did not forbade it, no wonder the females xtrian are LovePeddler, 6 men shag her. Go to romance and see revealation. Thank God am a muslim

Abuzola, another muslim displaying his lunatics in the public square, i guess you are an escapee from boko haram. Chineke go punish ya
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Abuzola(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2009
@GP, LAZARO is a christian, he jumped on her while paying him a visit, she has told him that no foul play during ramadan but his ego couldn't resist. They have been doing it in the past with the christian pal, as for the girl she is not a practising muslim, the op too comfirm by saying she looks sexy, she definitely must have been wearing indecent attires. God knows best. Repentance is not too late, God is All forgiving all merciful , except if one of them have a spouse then the forgiveness won't be accepted unless the spouse forgive
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by ibgreat(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2009
@poster

Almighty Allah will forgive her.

What she did is totally bad and against one of the rules of fasting not even in only Ramadam Kareem but in all fasting period.

Whether during or after the time frame of fasting, once both of you is not legally married you are not suppposed to such act at all let alone during fasting time. However, it only legally married couple that is permitted to do such after time frame of fasting.

As a non-Muslim guy, I do not think you have committed any offence. But you can only be doing her good to resist such moves next time.

I pray Almighty Allah (SWT) will forgive her.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by captured(f): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2009
All you fanatic muslims should stop been judgemental , wonder why i care sef, the international abuse of your scripture and the christian scripture is evidence of how twisted both leaders and followers have become. A girl who knows she has been sexually active with a guy and they both want to have sex, the only reason they have for not getting round to sex is ramadan., SHE calls him up, arrives dressed to impress (a guy who already gets hard thinking of her) and you think she really went to gist (since she supposedly cant eat yet), lol,

LAzarus might be a Hot bear, but the babe sure went in search of a Bleep, she was the one fasting, the guy had made his intentions known,
the way i see it, lazarus is the one bothered, if you ask me, the girl is going to come round more than once again before the fast is over and poor lazarus is probably just concerned cos of extremist if matters come to light
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by texbiano(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2009
@Ziggy_mama

Your sense of humour is killing me - really.
Cant stop laughing to your reactions. Nice one, keep it up.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by stevin: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
There is no sense in your comment Bro, Do you want us to clap for you,that you made love to a muslim gal in Ramadam?
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by limpopo: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2009
my guy, i feel ur story. after u did what u know how to do best. u knew dat it is not good b4 u force her to have d sex. so dat means u cannot rest ur dickson 4 just 30 days, that is very bad 4 u. well, d deed has been done. i just want u 2 know that u have a case in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Can A Muslim Veterinarian Keep Dogs? / The Martyrdom Of Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as) In The Holy Month Of Ramadan / The Issue Of Shortening Salah (salat-ul Qasr) During NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.