Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) (14875 Views)

Ramadan Kareem! / Ramadan Kareem: Fast Commences In Nigeria! / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by aristocrat(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2009
omo i feel like covering my face cos shame dey catch me on dis thread. ah ah dis guy collect ur wife? abi y u yarb am like dis?
Lazzaro:

@ George D

my broda,in as much as u try to condemn me,i dnt think u r making sense atall.

pls read well and undertand did i mention luring her to my house.

if as a man u dnt understand d situation here,then i believe u must hve been CASTRATED or sumtin, !

, d deed was done, no one was lured we all acted under our own volution,

Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by na2day2(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2009
uplawal:

@na2day, yes av never, cos ISLAM forbids it,i will av it when am married soon insha Allah,cos those who guides thier chastity will be granted PARADISE,so why would i mess when am not married to go to HELL

let me know how it goes in paradise, i will tell u how mine will be in heaven. i guess we are both going to different places, right?
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2009
tpia.:

how was the lady under duress?

You sound like you've never had a girlfriend your whole life, I swear. Your knowledge of what you're discussing is sketchy at best.

I'm simply wondering how and why casual sex is worse at ramadan than at other times. The way you're crying here one would think it (sex) has never happened before anywhere in this world.

go siddon abeg.

Religious police are the worse culprits when it comes to such things anyway.

ever heard of the mike tyson rape story? again, i laugh at your shallow reasoning.
the fact that a lady comes to your house of her own free will does not give you any
right to do with her as you please. the way you write, you'd be thrown into jail in
no time if you exhibit even a quarter of this behaviour in EU or the USA!

same thing goes for you lazzaro. ignorance is no excuse, remember!
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 10, 2009
@na2day, hope u know everyone will make heaven for judgement but not all will make paradise, some will end up in hell,
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Aremugangan(m): 5:52am On Sep 10, 2009
@OP, all other supposed protocol duly observed.
I did not have time to read other comments. Only read the first and last page.
The answer to your question (if it was a question) is logical.
Any extra-marital affair is wrong and i supose a sin.
In Islam, we are enjoined to marry among ourselves (People with like minds; the same religion to be precise).
You don't expect me to come and judge you i guess? But inside yourself, you know you were wrong.
As for the muslim lady, you claim she's religious. Believe me, i don't see any atom of being religous in her. The best you guys could do and apparently all of us coz either in one way or the other, we're sinners is to just sit quietly in a corner, lower our gaze and begin to cry for forgivness than for me to just come here and publicize my ignorance and sin without any feeling of remorse.
Allah said, Verily!, He is Oft-Forgiving and Most Merciful. But i tell you, its only when you buy the ticket that you qualify for the raffle-draw. Safe
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by na2day2(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2009
uplawal:

@na2day, hope u know everyone will make heaven for judgement but not all will make paradise, some will end up in hell,

now that is the joke of the century. in christianity heaven is a higher resting place than paradise, and if paradise is ur goal, i will stick to my christianity with all my might grin grin grin
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Kitomania(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2009
Subhanallah, What`s this, ? Please, i almost shed tear when i saw this thread, MAY ALLAH (SAW) FORGIVE , She has committed One of the greatest Sin in the Holy month, she should first repent her sin the seeks Allah`s forgiveness and after ramadan she should fast for Sixty Days, and Islamically ur relationship is forbidden, Allah (SAW) know best !
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by fyzil: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
what were u thinkn.the girl was definitely not fasting dat day,bt for crying out loud R U MASCULINE-get ur self some control.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Abuzola(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2009
@na2day, this is for you bedfore is too late

'those who diisbelieve, if they had all that is in the earth and as much gain in it to ransom themselves thereby from the tormemt of the Day of Resurrection, it would never be accepted of them, and theirs would be a painful torment' Quran 5:36

the God of Abraham, jesus was the same God that sent us muhammad, Quran 2:285 says muslim must believe in jesus, Adam, abraham etc or else we should count ourself out as believers. The challenge i keep repeating is 'jesus never said i am god so worship me neither did the disciples worship him'. Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called children of God, the same way you are literally God's child so is jesus, what is it you don't understand
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by kingsolve(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2009
I believe you've been deceived. You are not a christian, I'm sure about that. you may bear achristian name so to say but you are not a christian. A christian is a person who is Christlike. There is no Christlikeness in fornicating. You should cover your face that at your age you don't have self control. You can't even act right and abstain from sex . If you want sex then marry her and do things right. Our community doesn't teach us right but you have to teach yourself the right thing or else your life will go down the drain. You slept with a girl and you're feeling cool about if to even share it online. You are the smallest boy I've ever seen even though you may have a big stature. You are small on the inside.
The test of a real strong man is not in sleeping with several girls, no that's a weak man. a strong man has good self control. He has the ability to control himself always and not fall for nothing. If you dont stand for something you will fall for anything. If you dont know where you are going, anywhere is your way. Lat's be thoughtful, what is the essence of your life. Have a focus and not suffer from HIV (Having Inmsufficient vision).
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
wise words!
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Lazzaro: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
@king solve

my broda i get ur point,but honestly dis is not an issue of bravado it is an honest search for opinions.

i really get ur point ,May God forgive me.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by okamal(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
Haaaa! bros. i dont think fornication is somthing to be making yanga upon publicly.firstly, i dont think both of u guys are focus in this kind of relationship.there is nothing bad in dating muslim girl or other wise but u guys need to respect each others religion.the divine scriptures(qur'an & bibble) frown at fornicating on a good day not to talk of during Holy Month.let assume she dressed indecent to your house, as a good christian u shld know wht to do or tell her.Besides, your message tells me you only want this girl for love making not love her as u claimed(for marriage) thats my opinion base on your statemet''like making love with her''.In my religion , this is a big sin committed but Allah is a mercifull God.He CAN 4give u guys provided both of u hv regreted your deed and promise not to repeat it again.And for the muslim lady , either she like it or not she has to fast for 60days consecutively after ramadan period.Thats wht my scripture says.Who i be to change the word of God? i know the lady must know the penalty of breaking the fasting rules(divine rules from God).there is always rules in all the religious i hv ever read.so my brother pls dont try it anymore and visit your Holy bible often.pls learn how to control your emotion or feelings.may GOOD GOD 4gives all of us.sallam aleikum, (God peace be upon you all)
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Abuzola(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
@lazaros, you have heard different comment from all angle, am very glad to see christian frown on pre marital sex. Alhamdulilah.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
this one that some people were saying the way to absolve oneself from the sin of Ramadan sex is by freeing the slaves.

Isnt that an incentive for the slaves to arrange such rendevous as a way of obtaining their freedom?
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2009
what kind of reasoning is that?
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by badson: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2009
'because Ur stealing this pie, such nicities like discipline take d backdoor out! U both lust 4 d sex in dat union, little more!
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 11, 2009
George_D:

what kind of reasoning is that? 

the reasoning of reality.

A romp in the hay vs a lifetime of slavery.

Weigh both choices and see which one is a lesser evil should it be someone you know, God forbid.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by bydot1(m): 3:13am On Sep 11, 2009
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 11, 2009
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by na2day2(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2009
Abuzola:

@na2day, this is for you bedfore is too late

'those who diisbelieve, if they had all that is in the earth and as much gain in it to ransom themselves thereby from the tormemt of the Day of Resurrection, it would never be accepted of them, and theirs would be a painful torment' Quran 5:36

thanks but no thanks mate, i ain't that stupid! if the heaven Jesus talks about is a place of torment, i am sure going to get 2 tickets just to make sure i make it in but i see your point, in Jesus' heaven i won't get 70 virgins but i will manage; thanks for trying to scare me though  grin grin

Abuzola:

the God of Abraham, jesus was the same God that sent us muhammad, Quran 2:285 says muslim must believe in jesus, Adam, abraham etc or else we should count ourself out as believers.  The challenge i keep repeating is 'jesus never said i am god so worship me neither did the disciples worship him'. Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called children of God, the same way you are literally God's child so is jesus, what is it you don't understand

so the quran says that u as a muslim should believe in Jesus yet the same Jesus says "I am the way the truth and the light, no man comes to the father but by me". why don't u want to believe that? u rather believe Mohammed who is just a dude with an epilepsy problem (u guys call those moments, visions) ? once again sir, i will stick to the one that is the way than a guy that might need CPR any moment, no offense  tongue tongue
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by CY09: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2009
Man u talk as if u feel remorse,so if no be ramadan period u do am u 4 no ask for our opinions abi ?
I think u should come up with serious stuffs and not telling d whole wworld about ur sexual excapades embarassed
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by GboGboAye: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2009
Abeg Bros Lazzaros abi wetin u dey call urself? Y u r feeling bad? Tolo tolo dey him own, yanga come meet am for house. Haba! calm down. She wanted it, u wanted it. No be sey u rape am. Abi u rape am?
She probably prayed about it before she came over grin
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2009
tpia.:

the reasoning of reality.

A romp in the hay vs a lifetime of slavery.

Weigh both choices and see which one is a lesser evil should it be someone you know, God forbid.

i'd say a romp in the hay will only make you end up a perpetual slave to the passion btw
your legs. think about that!
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2009
George_D:

i'd say a romp in the hay will only make you end up a perpetual slave to the passion btw
your legs. think about that!

stop panicking and distorting what you read.

Go back and check my posts again.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2009
i don't need to panic. far from it because i know where you're coming from.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by okamal(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2009
so the quran says that u as a muslim should believe in Jesus yet the same Jesus says "I am the way the truth and the light, no man comes to the father but by me". why don't u want to believe that? u rather believe Mohammed who is just a dude with an epilepsy problem (u guys call those moments, visions) ? once again sir, i will stick to the one that is the way than a guy that might need CPR any moment, no offense    tongue tongue tongue tongue[color=#550000][/color]

NA2DAY habaa!!pls this is forum is meant for sharing knowledge among our selves not to start wht we can not end.i will urge guys in the house to stay far away from anything that has to do religion.if abuzola make a comment from ur scripture it doesnt mean u started yabbing or ridicle his believed prophet[b]."u rather [/b] believe Mohammed who is just a dude with an epilepsy problem (u guys call those [b]moments, visions) ?".[/b]pls who are u to ask God why he created two major religious? nobody.its better u  face ur faith and stop comdemning another fellow's messenger.its unfair.i think we shld be using our various faith to pray for ourselves and  for the betterment of nigeria.pls am pleading lets discuss somthing that wud benefit us in this house.God bless us,
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by olalekankb(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2009
Really is bad to ve sex during ramadan period, i mean during d day time, may Allah forgive u. Frm Islamic point of view u are to fast for 60days no stopping until u finish the 60days. if u stop u will start all over again, may Allah forgive us.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2009
Ameen o, The TRUE RELIGION is really a narrow road to heaven.unlike the, very wide to hellfire
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2009
as a woman, you're going to hell anyway uplawal
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 12, 2009
uplawal:

Ameen o, The TRUE RELIGION is really [b]a narrow road to heaven.[/b]unlike the, very wide to hellfire

this is shocking, deceitful and absolutely horrible plagiarism of the bible . . .

1. Heaven is PURELY a christian word . . . it does not exist ANYWHERE in the quran. The closest to it is al-jaanah which means paradise. Every christian knows that heaven and paradise are NOT the same thing.

2. Where did the "narrow road" to wherever come from? It is certainly not from the quran but from the fire.

3. The wide road leading to hell DOES NOT come from the quran either but from the bible.

When oh when will allah and his muslims stop stealing from the bible?
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2009
and when did muslims start using amen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

The Martyrdom Of Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as) In The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Can A Muslim Veterinarian Keep Dogs? / The Issue Of Shortening Salah (salat-ul Qasr) During NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.