Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (35691 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by richidinho(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oxenomy:
The FG through Rotimi Amechi released him to go begin a show down with NDA.. The shit is about to happen.. Economy going down further.. #clueless government!

You beat me to this grin
We are wiser now
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by fuckyoumhen: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Eke n b'eke bo, iro n pa'ro fun 'ro

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Princewell2012(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
modath:
Scale fence? Barb wired maximum security facility? Really?

These people must think we are fools.. cheesy Naija we hail thee.. . We dey siddon look..

Don't mind them.

They just released the guy to go, may be the fear of NDA.

God knows the best.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Fourwinds: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
another heavy weight on d loose....ND here we come
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by oloriooko(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
This guy could not escape during the past regime but finds it so easy to scale the almighty Kuje prison walls.
This story no just gel at all, how can this be possible?
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
I don't trust Sahara Reporters, only indomie kids read and believe them. I stopped following and reading their articles about five years ago. Their conspiracy theory is too much. Their dilly-dallying is too much. Let's keep our fingers crossed. If he makes it to the creeks, he's gone!
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by DesChyko: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
crazymommy:
What Are u saying??so you cannot differentiate a joke or what??even a 3yrs old kid can recognize a joke when they see one.........and am not telling him not to have an opinion,am telling him to be careful what we say on a public forum in such very sensitive issues....I know my uncle is a DSS and he is a nairalander,they might be seeing this and that could put him into trouble if he cannot show security officers an evidence or at least a proof.....

And this has to be the MOST SENSITIVE OPINION that'll send the DSS after a username? Newspapers and Facebook users air all sorts of controversial opinions on REALLY REALLY pressing issues and despite being traceable, it'll be a comment from a typical Nairaland e-warrior that'll take priority? I'm not trying to do your thinking for you. Lets keep Nairaland faceless as it is.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by White007(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Is anyone still in doubt that this government is one big Joke?

They must think Nigerians are fools, they don't we see through them and decode most of their shenanigans.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by nzemila(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
kissval1388:
At this juncture, I have agree that Nigeria is a zoo. Mods even in your mind now, you have agree that Nigeria is a big zoo with baboons and monkeys as the executives but you won't like to admit it cus of your position in the group.
pls mods dont ban me, allow me to pour my feelings today.

How can a prisoner scale kuje fence?? I swear this people think we Nigerians are dullard like them.
Buhari whatever plan you have, am telling u personally that you have failed woefully.
you want to quench a burning house with fuel and kerosene..
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii just watch as Nigeria will break like a pot very soon.
weeping for my dear country. I blame zombies for dis. they dont know there left from there right.

i heard we Nigerians. i get it you are also included(zombies in zoo). mind what you vomit joooor
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by DesChyko: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Princewell2012:

Don't mind them.

They just released the guy to go, may be the fear of NDA.

God knows the best.

I think it's a plan to trace the whereabouts of other key men in the militants' stronghold. Or probably a bargain?
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by ojtech8291: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
What is Nigeria government planning self? They think the whole world is sleeping. If truly the man escaped, I'm sorry for Nigeria government. What a wrong step? This was the step that led to bokoharam- using people to achieve political aim. God help us!!
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
modath:

These people must think we are fools.. cheesy Naija we hail thee.. . We dey siddon look..

APC is now in power, madam.

Nigeria remains same.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Davoski222: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
In other words the govt killed him n lied to us he escaped, next we'll hear he was killed in a shootout.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by mamaafrik(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
That'z wat i call an "aka'a tu'epo" situation
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Oxenomy: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
richidinho:

You beat me to this grin
We are wiser now
the post is modified.. Okah won't even risk his life going to NigerDelta. He will just find his way out of the country and enjoy his freedom.. He just used the daura mallam head.. grin
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by faaz24: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dezolo:
please can you kindly follow the link and vote for her? Please sir?

DONE...she's got my vote, I pray she wins
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by campusflavour: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
one of Nda secret condition met, just guesing
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sahara Reporter right this time? how come no one complain about SR, Useless IPOB, with their bias comments.
#ihatebiafrapeoplewithpassion
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
If this is true.......it goes to show that our Prisons system is in need of urgent reform and funding. We need to build new prisons, strengthen existing ones, and pay our Prisons staff better. We also need to spend more on improved pay and conditions for our Prisons staff, and we need to urgently do something about the large numbers of ''Awaiting trial'' in our prisons.

This is a big challenge for our government....they better rise to it.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Oxenomy: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
DesChyko:

And this has to be the MOST SENSITIVE OPINION that'll send the DSS after a username? Newspapers and Facebook users air all sorts of controversial opinions on REALLY REALLY pressing issues and despite being traceable, it'll be a comment from a typical Nairaland e-warrior that'll take priority? I'm not trying to do your thinking for you. Lets keep Nairaland faceless as it is.
Why are you wasting your time on her? They think we are in stone age.. Her uncle is a DSS agent and so fvcking what? angry They have a better task to do in tracing Okah, NDA and Sheakau and not me.. Fvck up people angry

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Dezolo(f): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
faaz24:

DONE...she's got my vote, I pray she wins
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by level10: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
id911:
It’s a Political move. MEND is against the present onslaught in the Niger Delta.

I don‘t think he escaped but if he did, it‘s a plan work with the Federal Govt for Okah to go and infiltrate the Avengers and other Niger Delta Millitants to get info for the Fed govt for his freedom later. That’s the plan but i dont blieve he escaped
too much film dey do u jor:..the clueless govt cant make dat kind of move.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
maslong:

You said it all,
APC has freed the criminal to go because of nda. useless party, useless people.
And PDP also made tompolo a criminal billionaire. Useless party.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by longview007: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
that all u can say. that all u can say. that all u can say.

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by porka: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
modath:

Give us the correct picture of things, Lady M.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by level10: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
crazymommy:
Let us watch what we say on a public forum...you sound like you have a 100% evidence of what you are saying,if DSS invites you for help for investigation concerning what you just said na that time you go begin dey act like deaf and dumb and start using the word "I think" instead of "I know" which u dey form on nairaland......una go just open mouth like deep freezer start to dey talk assumptions instead of providing proof......
ur unlce do baff?abi he nor get better things to doare you a kid or smtin !!!!
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Ododoeye0020(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
The guy is still in custody
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by PhockPhockMan: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
We're no fools, we know what is happening.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by TheSPEAKER(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Do you mean the devil has escaped from hell?
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Toosure70: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
jephri:
What is this world turning too
Good, particularly for me.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by calabardick(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is why I always say that Nigeria is a comedy show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' / Despite Dispute, Oshiomhole, Saraki Exchange Banters At Jonathan’s Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.