Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria (1161 Views)

South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by missNGLatest: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pipeline-bombing militants Niger Delta Avengers in their latest message on Saturday 25th June 2016 urged president Muhammadu Buhari to organize a referendum for the people of Nigeria the same way the David Cameron did in the United Kingdom's exit from the European Union.

Sources: https://twitter.com/Niger Delta Avengers/status/746693125377232896
http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/niger-delta-avengers-president-buhari.html

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by dragonking2: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
[size=16pt]God bless nigerdelta republic, God bless United nigerdelta[/size]
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by missNGLatest: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Instead of the bloodshed and waste of resources, this is what a democratically-elected government should do for its people.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by BossKratos: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
sad

Referendum on whether they should die by bullets, bombs or beheading abi?

Odi egwu!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
BossKratos:
sad

Referendum on whether they should die by bullets, bombs or beheading abi?

Odi egwu!
Do you enjoy the present state of the economy and insecurity?You may be one of those in the corridors of power who benefits from the sufferings of others.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
And so it happened...

-Buhari calls for referendum
-Massive turn out
-More than half the country vote to leave
-Buhari uses the last presidential power he has to spilt the foreign reserve equally even though his health had become frail
-everybody goes home happy smiley smiley smiley
-Arewa republic return back to farming, living happily ever after
-Odudwa republic return back to coco yam farming, while living a simply life style in peace
-Baifrans continiues to be industrious with what little oil they have left
-But then
-there is still civil unrest in Nigerdelta Republic
-militants form different fraction kept fighting for control of the black gold
-Bomb most oil blocs and taint their land with oil thereby eliminating every sea life and farm land
-Famine strikes deep in the heart of ND
-Other republic intervene, start to export different kinds of food to ND republic (because we still care afterall)
-Niger Deltans futher call for another referendum inside Niger delta
-End up splitting the ND republic into single states
-The bombings still continues because its now a way of live and oil is still a curse no matter how many factions you split into
-Niger deltans finally realize this, but then it is to late
-Elders call for peace fell on deaf ears as kids below 12year old take up arms
-They End up obliterating themselves with high tech utilities.
-ND becomes a wasteland.
-Intel reaching the three other remaining republic is that the "Brits" have a hand in this
-Turns out they sold weapon of mass destruction to the millitants
-The phrase "United we stand, divided we fall" comes to mind
-The other remaining republics decided to spring into action.
-To be continued.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by Candyrain(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bubu would rather quench than call for a referendum. U want make him cows die of hunger and thirst?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by einst3in: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
The next North East loading. This is what you get when you regard bad behavior.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by pilotab55(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
According to situation we found ourselves in nigeria that map description is what we av been living since. But referendum will make it more official. Mod ban me again oooo.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Jonathan was there for 8 years you didn't call for referendum now you want one from Pmb senseless demand.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by pilotab55(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
According to situation we found ourselves in nigeria that map description is what we av been living since. But referendum will make it more official. I believe the referendum will create peace. Mod no ban me again ooo

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by BossKratos: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Love Machine:
Do you enjoy the present state of the economy and insecurity?You may be one of those in the corridors of power who benefits from the sufferings of others.

So the economy has always been stable and naija has always been secure right? It is only under buhari that nigerians have been subjected to hardship and insecurity abi? Are you a visitor? Or just young and irrational? Or you just enjoy your government being at the beck and call of terrorist organisations?

If amnesty has failed them and awarding these idiots pipeline contracts did not stop bunkery then it is this stupid idea and this map of seperation that would ensure that they finally legalize their criminality in their region is what you feel should be the solution?

As for the last part of your question, well it is senseless! I'm chilling through "my hardwork" now as I also chilled during the pdp years! Determination and focus pays nigga! Get some and stop crying over spilt milk!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by SuperS1Panther: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
With which Constitution will you call for referendum?

Bunch of jokers.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by Akinkunmi0777(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pls come and vote for mysticgal's for Miss Nairaland, pls am begging you, i can prostrate if you want me to. what you have to do is only to type "i vote mystical cc: Nljega" pls my bro and sis in this thread.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by mamabomboy: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
I swear, Buhari will regret the day he got inaugurated as President. He will beg for retirement.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

So the economy has always been stable and naija has always been secure right? It is only under buhari that nigerians have been subjected to hardship and insecurity abi? Are you a visitor? Or just young and irrational? Or you just enjoy your government being at the beck and call of terrorist organisations?

If amnesty has failed them and awarding these idiots pipeline contracts did not stop bunkery then it is this stupid idea and this map of seperation that would ensure that they finally legalize their criminality in their region is what you feel should be the solution?

As for the last part of your question, well it is senseless! I'm chilling through "my hardwork" now as I also chilled during the pdp years! Determination and focus pays nigga! Get some and stop crying over spilt milk!
This present administration compounded our woes.Imagine the triple increase of goods and services.Which administration was 4 pieces of tomatoes sold for #500?And this crap called politicians in apc were condemning previous govt for increasing fuel price.They even sponsored protest in the name of #occupynigeria,and invited artistes to come and sing.Nonsense.

As for the Referendum stuff,Most people from the north will vote to leave.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
If The whole of nigeria is to vote either "Remain Or Leave" i'm sure remain will win.

But that map na confirm backstabbing ohh, i thought ND and IPoB where in this fight together
I know northerners will go and hire people from Chad and niger to come and vote in support of one Nigeria.They so much need that oil more than their cattle.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

Which part of Nigeria are you chilling?It can't be Nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
With which Constitution will you call for referendum?

Bunch of jokers.
Are you scare?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by ollyboi123(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
After all the bunch of northerns appointments and the Present state of our economy due to oil and gas pipelines bombing and vandalism ..I regret campaigning for PMB. But I wish we had the Avengers during the fantastically corrupt GEJ tenure.

May almighty God punish all our corrupt Leaders

The situation is far beyond online tribalism and Ewarriors.

If breakup will help. May God lead us through

God bless Nigeria
God bless All the Tribes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
No referendum until the 1999 Nigerian constitution is amended to accommodate it
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari Should Call For Referendum In Nigeria by SuperS1Panther: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Love Machine:
Are you scare?

What will I be scared of?

I repeat, with which Constitution are you going to have your referendum?

That was how IB wasted billions on a jamboree that did not have any constitutional backing.

(1) (Reply)

All Politicians Should See This (photo) / Reasons Why "Bola Ahmed Tinunbu" Still Deserves Some Respect. / Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.