Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,404 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem (15271 Views)

Update: Fuel Supply Situation Nationwide / Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills / 30% Of Nigeria’s Fuel Supply Diverted-Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Campusser(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem
As 46 km Escravos-Warri Pipeline is Recommissioned
The Minister of State for Petroleum Resources and Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu has recommissioned the Escravos-Warri-Kaduna pipeline stressing that both Warri and Kaduna refineries are now receiving crude simultaneously for the first time in many years.

The Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Mallam Garba Deen Muhammad in a press statement quoted Dr. Kachikwu as saying that Warri has started working while Kaduna will start production at the end of the month.

The Minister noted that this means that for the first time in many years, all the three refineries and major crude pipelines will be working at the same time.

Dr. Kachikwu stated that Escravos terminal is the heart beat of the downstream sector of the industry and critical to local supply of finished petroleum product as both refineries in Warri and Kaduna are majorly fed from Escravos crude stock.

“The challenge of this country is the challenge of focus and stewardship. For the first time in many years the three refineries are going to be working and it will help in a great deal with the issue of fuel supply and distribution across the country and it will go a long way to manage the fuel crisis,’’ Dr. Kachikwu said.

He enjoined Nigerians to be more patient as the Corporation is working hard to end fuel shortage across the country.

“I appreciate the patience of Nigerians and I am committed and focused to make petrol available to all nooks and crannies of Nigeria,” the Minister reassured.

Mallam Garba Deen Muhammad

Group General Manager

Group Public Affairs Division,

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

Source : http://www.nta.ng/news/economy1/20160625-fg-walks-closer-to-ending-fuel-supply-and-distribution-problem/

5 Likes

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by veekid(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Amen o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by brunofarad(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Interesting
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Dottore: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2016
I hope thus will earnestly address the sudden hike in the prise of Diesel as it is now 200naira per litre. it's not funny.

2 Likes

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by sammyj: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2016
This is one of the Greatest news under this administration within the last one year. However, I hope this will come to past and shame the wailing wailers! !!! grin shocked

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by StRichard(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2016
If they like let them crawl closer

3 Likes

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by babyfaceafrica: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2016
The ugandans are sad!..who send dem!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by sainty2k3(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2016
why can't you hide this news from avengers.
when are u reducing the price of petrol Dollar has gone down o

8 Likes

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by CHANNELStv2020: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2016
APC=ALL TALKS NO ACTION.

1 Like

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by eminikansoso(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Noted
we pray that those vandals will not destroy the pipelines connected to source of crude. They are one of greatest cankerworms faced by this government despite the fact that they (government) not 100% truthful to masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by mr2kay(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2016
undecided
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by sureboykris(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Same old story. We're watching

3 Likes

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by designking: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Hope this is not a direct invitation to the Niger Delta Avengers to bomb this all important pipeline. Why even announce a major pipeline when you know how vulnerable our pipeline installations are to attacks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by BTT(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Doesn't mean we still don't feel ripped-off by that N145 per litre ish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Brainy007: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Which fuel shortage

Are they planning a new fuel shortage?

They should reduce the price of fuel already.
What I want to be hearing is "FG set to review the price of PMS, could sell as low as #90"

3 Likes

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by kurt09(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Sai Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by lordhugo(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Dear avengers,

Please do NOT blow this one up!

Na the common man una just de suffer.

I don't stand for dialogue and negotiations with these pocket lining militants.

Nigeria will be stronger!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by dandadee: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2016
the price of the commodity skyrocketed causing demand to reduce quite drastically..not that you yet have the capacity to prevent a scarcity if the price was what it used to be..my humble opinion
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by deavicky(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2016
sammyj:
This is one of the Greatest news under this administration within the last one year. However, I hope this will come to past and shame the wailing wailers! !!! grin shocked
this administration is just commissioning I am part of that project it started about 4 years ago.

7 Likes

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by don4real18(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2016
and so it shall be
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by realestworld(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Since this administration started, all their acclaimed good news can only be read online but still doesn't have any effect on the common man they claim to govern.
1 litre of kerosene na #200 and i know say we go buy am or even more fo the rest of the year.
HOW DID WE EVEN GOT INTO THIS MESS THE 1ST PLACE SELF?

6 Likes

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by phoenix45(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2016
what of the price of kerosene ? That have skyrocketed to #200 per litre. I think they should look into that aspect. i wonder why people kept quiet on that kerosene is it because it was mainly use by poor people or so. Some students also use kerosene.

1 Like

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2016
early mawnin badt news 4 em wailerz & iPOOP yoots.

whatin kwasine me!
em headache, my smilin cool

1 Like

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Donluwy: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2016
The greatest issue now is not scarcity or stuck out but price. At which price will it be sold when all the refineries start working?
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by carryus(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Keep on d good work, God help d federal republic and nigerial. Amen.
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Jokkarm: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2016
FG should try and agree with the niger delta youths to stop the pipe line bombing . Is a major set back to their effort no mater how many refinery we have if bombing continues is equal to zero .
Our president should see the need of reconciling with them and bring bombing to an end .

1 Like

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by fulanimafia: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Donluwy:
The greatest issue now is not scarcity or stuck out but price. At which price will it be sold when all the refineries start working?

With increase in supply of petrol, the price will naturally go down. Law of demand and supply.

God bless these efforts.
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Coldfeets: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2016
sammyj:

Na wa o! Guy, must everything about (shaming) the wailing wailers? undecided

For your information, there's no way you can please everybody no matter what you do so forget that talk about shaming the wailers or pleasing the zombies.

At the end of the day, I believe what everybody wants is just a well functioning Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by SweetJoystick(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Over due
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2016
That's my Buhari fire on

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock / 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku / 30 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Dumped Over Sluggish Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.