Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem (15200 Views)

Update: Fuel Supply Situation Nationwide / Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills / 30% Of Nigeria’s Fuel Supply Diverted-Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Willybos(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2016
ok
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by thespokenword: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2016
At first , it was 400, 000 entries recorded in just 36 hours of YES-P commecement, when people still can't assess their website . Now , it is pipe line recommissioning that would soon be greeted with news of NDA pipeline vandalisation and how GEJ administration is directly responsible for it. APC and NIGER----IA are the biggest misfortune of us all. By the way, has Aisha finally decided to visit USA?
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by DrHighchief(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2016
If it is true, d price of fuel is suppose to go down to 50 naira per litre.
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by mekonglobal(m): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2016
Wake me up when dat is done, back to sleep..

1 Like

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by FakeNEWSevryday: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2016
brunofarad:
Interesting
huh?
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Campusser(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Kachikwu and deadlines don go hand in hand....... i just pray he gets it right this time and at a cheaper price too
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Campusser(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2016
mekonglobal:
Wake me up when dat is done, back to sleep..

Enjoy your nightmares as you sleep
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by mekonglobal(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2016
Campusser:

Enjoy your nightmares as you sleep
Soro ni ye? Is nightmares meant to be enjoy?
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Campusser(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2016
mekonglobal:

Soro ni ye? Is nightmares meant to be enjoy?
. (((ENJOY)))
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by mekonglobal(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2016
Campusser:
. (((ENJOY)))
Go church and worship the Lord..bye
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Xbee007(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Is this not an old news? I remember reading this news months ago.

1 Like

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2016
phoenix45:
what of the price of kerosene ? That have skyrocketed to #200 per litre. I think they should look into that aspect. i wonder why people kept quiet on that kerosene is it because it was mainly use by poor people or so. Some students also use kerosene.

Why anyone still uses kerosene to cook is beyond me. Gas is cheaper and cleaner..

1 Like

Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by calabardick(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers! Where Una dey?
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by prof12(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
APC=ALL TALKS NO ACTION.
Shooooooooo
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Deen77: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2016
designking:
Hope this is not a direct invitation to the Niger Delta Avengers to bomb this all important pipeline. Why even announce a major pipeline when you know how vulnerable our pipeline installations are to attacks.

Thank you, our leaders are the problem.
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by lozanni(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2016
deavicky:
this administration is just commissioning I am part of that project it started about 4 years ago.

Credit should be given to whom its due. GEJ's Govt. had lapses and weaknesses, but had focus in very salient areas.
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by K9blunt(f): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Brainy007:
Which fuel shortage

Are they planning a new fuel shortage?

They should reduce the price of fuel already.
What I want to be hearing is "FG set to review the price of PMS, could sell as low as #90"

Nope!

Should be as low as #50 the we'll know they are really working... undecided
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by emmavalent: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is a true southerner...the minister that has the strong will to deliver....a role model
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Brainy007: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
K9blunt:

Nope!

Should be as low as #50 the we'll know they are really working... undecided
Na so
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Khez: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
If only NDA go allow am work!
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by Roadmike(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Another APC Propaganda, Believe this and your'll Believe Anything .

Remember the early part of this Administration and the so called BODY Language .

This an attempt to resurrect a DEAD Refinery . 419, One Chance -BEWARE

Campusser:
FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem
As 46 km Escravos-Warri Pipeline is Recommissioned
The Minister of State for Petroleum Resources and Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu has recommissioned the Escravos-Warri-Kaduna pipeline stressing that both Warri and Kaduna refineries are now receiving crude simultaneously for the first time in many years.

The Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Mallam Garba Deen Muhammad in a press statement quoted Dr. Kachikwu as saying that Warri has started working while Kaduna will start production at the end of the month.

The Minister noted that this means that for the first time in many years, all the three refineries and major crude pipelines will be working at the same time.

Dr. Kachikwu stated that Escravos terminal is the heart beat of the downstream sector of the industry and critical to local supply of finished petroleum product as both refineries in Warri and Kaduna are majorly fed from Escravos crude stock.

“The challenge of this country is the challenge of focus and stewardship. For the first time in many years the three refineries are going to be working and it will help in a great deal with the issue of fuel supply and distribution across the country and it will go a long way to manage the fuel crisis,’’ Dr. Kachikwu said.

He enjoined Nigerians to be more patient as the Corporation is working hard to end fuel shortage across the country.

“I appreciate the patience of Nigerians and I am committed and focused to make petrol available to all nooks and crannies of Nigeria,” the Minister reassured.

Mallam Garba Deen Muhammad

Group General Manager

Group Public Affairs Division,

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

Source : http://www.nta.ng/news/economy1/20160625-fg-walks-closer-to-ending-fuel-supply-and-distribution-problem/
Re: FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem by chimauga(m): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Story for the Gods

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting / Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 / EFCC Arrests Man With $7M At MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.