Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. (11873 Views)

150 Metric Tons Of Cocoa Powder For Sale. / Cocoa Powder For Sale / Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2016
covex:

This your cocoa powder looks weird. Do you have a product quality certificate?
Good day brother....before any business can go to the international market,it must have a product quality certificate so in this case there is......
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Syrine234:

Good day brother....before any business can go to the international market,it must have a product quality certificate so in this case there is......
So how do you obtain it? From the company or where?
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
covex:

So how do you obtain it? From the company or where?
It is not ssomething that is rampant like that but if it is needed,it is something you can request for from the company you are buying from and since it is a business that is a win for both parties,i think they will but willing to fax or mail it to you anyday anytime!
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Syrine234:

It is not ssomething that is rampant like that but if it is needed,it is something you can request for from the company you are buying from and since it is a business that is a win for both parties,i think they will but willing to fax or mail it to you anyday anytime!

You know what you are saying is false because I called this leotue pple and asked if they could send it to me. Instead, I was directed to nafdac website. Nafdac website does not have the product on thier site.
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
covex:

You know what you are saying is false because I called this leotue pple and asked if they could send it to me. Instead, I was directed to nafdac website. Nafdac website does not have the product on thier site.
Sir i have no business with what you are saying....why should you call to ask for such things on phone...if you are a registeresd member then you should have sent them a mail...if they give to you or not that is none of my business....i have no business transactions with you...
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Syrine234:

Sir i have no business with what you are saying....why should you call to ask for such things on phone...if you are a registeresd member then you should have sent them a mail...if they give to you or not that is none of my business....i have no business transactions with you...
Now you are contradicting your earlier claim. Can you see how deceitful you are? First you uploaded a pic that wasn't yours. When someone asked you why the shades were different, you could'nt just tell the person the basic truth that the shades indicate alkalized and pure cocoa powder. The second pic looks like sand packaged inside nylon. I hate it when genuine people want to learn something worthwhile only to have greedy half baked people like you take them on a wild goose chase and leave them confused. I have no business with you too and that greedy referral company. Next time you want to form guru, make sure you must have learnt all the tricks and don't refer them to greedy companies that cheat people for a quantity that is not worth the price.

2 Likes

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
covex:

Now you are contradicting your earlier claim. Can you see how deceitful you are? First you uploaded a pic that wasn't yours. When someone asked you why the shades were different, you could'nt just tell the person the basic truth that the shades indicate alkalized and pure cocoa powder. The second pic looks like sand packaged inside nylon. I hate it when genuine people want to learn something worthwhile only to have greedy half baked people like you take them on a wild goose chase and leave them confused. I have no business with you too and that greedy referral company. Next time you want to form guru, make sure you must have learnt all the tricks and don't refer them to greedy companies that cheat people for a quantity that is not worth the price.
You know what mr half baked go ask Mr oludimu the owner of moneytree who i'm and he will tell you...if you need to see me don't come on nairaland and start saying rubbish....send me a mail and i will send you a meeting point so that you will back up your claims....for your information you have no brains...many people are selling pure cocoa powder from moneytree and you are saying they are greedy...you want information from a company that you know nothing about or moreover you have never transacted with.....see let me tell you,you can never do the trade since your head is filled with the 419 mentality.....if you want to face me let us chat up on whatapp 08020301519

1 Like

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Syrine234:

You know what mr half baked go ask Mr oludimu the owner of moneytree who i'm and he will tell you...if you need to see me don't come on nairaland and start saying rubbish....send me a mail and i will send you a meeting point so that you will back up your claims....for your information you have no brains...many people are selling pure cocoa powder from moneytree and you are saying they are greedy...you want information from a company that you know nothing about or moreover you have never transacted with.....see let me tell you,you can never do the trade since your head is filled with the 419 mentality.....if you want to face me let us chat up on whatapp 08020301519

You've just confessed to everyone that not only are you a liar but you know nothing about export. You just want people to read your copy and paste ebook and sign under you so you can make your kobo kobo change under money tree team net work referral. If your company is how you are presenting it, why hasn't its reputation crossed the borders of lagos? If you are not a thief,then why would you advise people to rebrand a product they bought from a company?I don't need to chat with you on whatsapp. We can have the chat right here so people can know how much of an illetrate scam you are. Do you know what a product quality certificate is? Where does an exporter obtain a product quality certificate?Let's start from there. If you lie to me again, you will see something on this your shitty thread.

2 Likes

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 3:53am On Nov 08, 2016
covex:

You've just confessed to everyone that not only are you a liar but you know nothing about export. You just want people to read your copy and paste ebook and sign under you so you can make your kobo kobo change under money tree team net work referral. If your company is how you are presenting it, why hasn't its reputation crossed the borders of lagos? If you are not a thief,then why would you advise people to rebrand a product they bought from a company?I don't need to chat with you on whatsapp. We can have the chat right here so people can know how much of an illetrate scam you are. Do you know what a product quality certificate is? Where does an exporter obtain a product quality certificate?Let's start from there. If you lie to me again, you will see something on this your shitty thread.
Hahaha i laugh.... My company?illitrate scam?...i thought it if you know the meaning of illitrate?the products that you are looking for export brokers for,was it you that produced it?what is paining you is fact that you cannot get buyers for your product...bro try ec21,mayb that will help...if you think loetus powder is still in lagos then you know nothing...... i just saw a thread where you claim MTN duped you and i rest my case..everyone is 419 now....you know what go first go check out oludahunsi global limited on CAC...you want answers to questions a buyer requested for right?i have been asked and solutions didnt come out then why will i say it ....i rest my case!
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2016
Syrine234:

Hahaha i laugh.... My company?illitrate scam?...i thought it if you know the meaning of illitrate?the products that you are looking for export brokers for,was it you that produced it?what is paining you is fact that you cannot get buyers for your product...bro try ec21,mayb that will help...if you think loetus powder is still in lagos then you know nothing...... i just saw a thread where you claim MTN duped you and i rest my case..everyone is 419 now....you know what go first go check out oludahunsi global limited on CAC...you want answers to questions a buyer requested for right?i have been asked and solutions didnt come out then why will i say it ....i rest my case!

You are the worst ILLITERATE I have ever encountered in my life. I hope you are satisfied with the spelling now fool. You didn't even answer my questions that I already have answers to. I only asked to test your knowledge about real export not informal export. Olodo exporter. When last did you give #1000 to anyone including a stranger? Why wouldn't I ask mtn to refund my money? It is not my money abi? I am not like you that has stolen money from people in exchange for an empty ebook. You are recommending Ec21 to me?. Can you afford the fees of ec21 with your kobo kobo money tree team commission?

Proudly display the picture you used on ec21 so we can can all know where you stole the picture from. If I were an official of CAC, I will make sure your certificate gets burnt because you produce nothing. Even people whose business aren't registered informally export common bonga fish via ems so what special thing are you doing you brainless m0ron?

And who told you I don't get quotes from buyers? Buyers that I keep turning down because they want to import on a very large scale which I am not ready for because I haven't learnt the trade well and want to start small. I laugh at your ignorance.

Go and tell your money tree team pple to stop scamming people with their 0% fat cocoa powder( the most inferior of anything pure)to stop stealing peoples money, selling 2kg for 8400 when others are selling for lesser amount. Don't worry about me because by the time I'm done learning all the tricks,I'll invest my money wisely and I'll be dealing with an export of 100kg upwards and not 25kg export that you have been doing simply because you lack the capacity,knowledge and integrity to expand. THIEF!
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2016
When a man is frustrated,he drags all into his dead end.....sirs/mas, we are not promoting large scale expoortation here...we are promoting smale scale exportation....if truely you wish to start,then you don't need to pay a kobo to anyone for advertisement of your product...you can always start as a free member on any selling sites and as you grow,you get to the desired position you wish to get...i am not here to argue or deceive anyone,cocoa exportation is for real.....if you want to start big,then you need huge capital to start big but if you want to start small,then you don't need huge capital to start small...business is all about risk....many websites you will advertise your product but you don't need huge capital to advertise on all...All you need firstly is to upload a good product and with time you will be doing well that i can assure you....moneytree may not be given the desired KG as the last man said but one thing i can assure is that they give one of the best powders and moreso it is not a most you start your exportation buying with moneytree but i one thing i can assure is that they deliver as they say and they will bring it to you anywhere in Nigeria....but don't forget it is not a must you buy from them if you are not comfortable....buy your powder from anyone and package the best way you feel is comfortable for you!thank you
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Syrine234:
When a man is frustrated,he drags all into his dead end.....sirs/mas, we are not promoting large scale expoortation here...we are promoting smale scale exportation....if truely you wish to start,then you don't need to pay a kobo to anyone for advertisement of your product...you can always start as a free member on any selling sites and as you grow,you get to the desired position you wish to get...i am not here to argue or deceive anyone,cocoa exportation is for real.....if you want to start big,then you need huge capital to start big but if you want to start small,then you don't need huge capital to start small...business is all about risk....many websites you will advertise your product but you don't need huge capital to advertise on all...All you need firstly is to upload a good product and with time you will be doing well that i can assure you....moneytree may not be given the desired KG as the last man said but one thing i can assure is that they give one of the best powders and moreso it is not a most you start your exportation buying with moneytree but i one thing i can assure is that they deliver as they say and they will bring it to you anywhere in Nigeria....but don't forget it is not a must you buy from them if you are not comfortable....buy your powder from anyone and package the best way you feel is comfortable for you!thank you

Frustrated indeed. I have a broker contact in uae who has partners and is requesting I sell my cocoa powder for $31 per kg.I am even the one delaying him becuase besides being really busy, I haven't inquired the price of oluji product for 100kg. And yes, he knowns I am a distributor not a fake cocoa powder producer. I will keep looking for brokers because that is how I get more genuine contacts. So keep following me on every thread while I look for them like you have nothing to do.

A word of advice: except they are sending goods through ems, don't ever deceive your clients to rebrand their products and send it without a product quality certificate. Since you claim you know what a product quality certificate is, direct them to the right place where they can obtain it.
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mr cavex or what do you call yourself...please i left you...i respect people that is why i had to leave..calling me a fool and a thief...when i have never stolen from you then why should you call me a thief? i know a matured mind cannot do this and that is why i left you...what do you understand by small exportation?is it not in small quantity??see i am a matured person and it pains that all i tried to do was to help but i can see all you are good @ is to insult people...If i am not deceiving people and am trying to help God will judge between us....i am not an information marketer/ cocoa exporter that sells and run...i train people in my home practically just as i do it and still help them for 30 days.....please i have respected you by leaving you alone please i am begging you now as a matured fellow that you should respect me as i have! I laugh at your unmatured words...so it is only through ems they can send products right....for your information small scale cocoa powder exportation don't require much documents since most people supplied use it for their personal consumption....if you have a broker then continue your business of dealing with him...i have no bussiness with you...cocoa powder i deal in is in small scale and i advice people with low income too to do the same.. No matter how difficult the starting is,the end product will be a great one!
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Syrine234:
Mr cavex or what do you call yourself...please i left you...i respect people that is why i had to leave..calling me a fool and a thief...when i have never stolen from you then why should you call me a thief? i know a matured mind cannot do this and that is why i left you...what do you understand by small exportation?is it not in small quantity??see i am a matured person and it pains that all i tried to do was to help but i can see all you are good @ is to insult people...If i am not deceiving people and am trying to help God will judge between us....i am not an information marketer/ cocoa exporter that sells and run...i train people in my home practically just as i do it and still help them for 30 days.....please i have respected you by leaving you alone please i am begging you now as a matured fellow that you should respect me as i have! I laugh at your unmatured words...so it is only through ems they can send products right....for your information small scale cocoa powder exportation don't require much documents since most people supplied use it for their personal consumption....if you have a broker then continue your business of dealing with him...i have no bussiness with you...cocoa powder i deal in is in small scale and i advice people with low income too to do the same.. No matter how difficult the starting is,the end product will be a great one!

Lool, wonders shall never end. Its alright.
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by skilldammy2: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
For your Business plan, Seedlings and Plantation establishment on Plantain, Cocoa, Citrus, Cashew and Oil palm. Kindly contact SKILL. CONSULT on 08123916545

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by shiftmarket(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
You guys should take it easy. Please how did or do you get customers? I have cocoa powder here and can have access to more but the challenge is getting customers. I have registered with tradekey and displayed my product, yet nobody don ask me how market?

covex:

You are the worst ILLITERATE I have ever encountered in my life. I hope you are satisfied with the spelling now fool. You didn't even answer my questions that I already have answers to. I only asked to test your knowledge about real export not informal export. Olodo exporter. When last did you give #1000 to anyone including a stranger? Why wouldn't I ask mtn to refund my money? It is not my money abi? I am not like you that has stolen money from people in exchange for an empty ebook. You are recommending Ec21 to me?. Can you afford the fees of ec21 with your kobo kobo money tree team commission?

Proudly display the picture you used on ec21 so we can can all know where you stole the picture from. If I were an official of CAC, I will make sure your certificate gets burnt because you produce nothing. Even people whose business aren't registered informally export common bonga fish via ems so what special thing are you doing you brainless m0ron?

And who told you I don't get quotes from buyers? Buyers that I keep turning down because they want to import on a very large scale which I am not ready for because I haven't learnt the trade well and want to start small. I laugh at your ignorance.

Go and tell your money tree team pple to stop scamming people with their 0% fat cocoa powder( the most inferior of anything pure)to stop stealing peoples money, selling 2kg for 8400 when others are selling for lesser amount. Don't worry about me because by the time I'm done learning all the tricks,I'll invest my money wisely and I'll be dealing with an export of 100kg upwards and not 25kg export that you have been doing simply because you lack the capacity,knowledge and integrity to expand. THIEF!
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2016
shiftmarket:
You guys should take it easy. Please how did or do you get customers? I have cocoa powder here and can have access to more but the challenge is getting customers. I have registered with tradekey and displayed my product, yet nobody don ask me how market?

Through alibaba. As a free memeber, you can still get quotes from buyers but be careful with some because they are jokers.Their product listing page is currently having issues so if you plan on registering there, you have to be patient.
For you to get genuine customers on tradekey, you'll have to sign up for atleast their silver membership which cost about #220,000 so just forget about them except you have the money. Getting buyers is not as easy as all these ebook sellers paint it if not, everybody will be doing it. Its only those who have a broker or someone abroad to link them to buyers that are enjoying this trade.

1 Like

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Selling on tradekey might be difficult but the truth is that it is not all website you must pay to before you can sell....where will someone starting afresh get 200k?it is basically application of wisdom that open doors...i'm not saying being a paid member is not good but truely you can always get buyers as a free nember if you have a real hardcore integrity and truthfulness...you can PM me and i will give you one or two that will help.
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by shiftmarket(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2016
Thanks for your response. You are so correct about e-books, even some of those that open threads on nairaland just edit what they see on ebooks and present it as fact.
I have a registration with alibaba since 2010, I have done some bit of importation but I want to now move in the other direction so as to earn forex. I have difficulty listing and getting attention with my listing.

covex:

Through alibaba. As a free memeber, you can still get quotes from buyers but be careful with some because they are jokers.Their product listing page is currently having issues so if you plan on registering there, you have to be patient.
For you to get genuine customers on tradekey, you'll have to sign up for atleast their silver membership which cost about #220,000 so just forget about them except you have the money. Getting buyers is not as easy as all these ebook sellers paint it if not, everybody will be doing it. Its only those who have a broker or someone abroad to link them to buyers that are enjoying this trade.

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by fredonlinealway(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2016
skilldammy2:
For your Business plan, Seedlings and
Plantation establishment on Plantain, Cocoa,
Citrus, Cashew and Oil palm. Kindly contact SKILL. CONSULT on 08123916545

YOU CAN ALSO HOOK ME UP FOR FREELANCE JOB, I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO START AND START MAKING COOL MONEY(WHATSAPP ME 09032988135.
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2016
shiftmarket:
Thanks for your response. You are so correct about e-books, even some of those that open threads on nairaland just edit what they see on ebooks and present it as fact.
I have a registration with alibaba since 2010, I have done some bit of importation but I want to now move in the other direction so as to earn forex. I have difficulty listing and getting attention with my listing.

I agree with you sire but really we still got some sites that people are selling sir...we are talking of smale scale exportation here and not large scale bro..No broker will transact with you except you have the required documents...Moreovermost brokers/agents work with large quantity exportors ranging from 1 metric tonne and above...i can assure you one thing there are sites that you will list your products and if properly done,you will get orders...
Many people jusst jump into the small exportation business without knowing how to write quotations....can you supply without that?
For instance, Mr. X, a successful manufacturer has been in business for about fifteen years. He is turning out a good product; it is selling well in Nigeria; and he would like to extend his plant and increase his production. But to do this, he needs more customers. He has an idea. Why not look for those new customers in foreign markets as well as at home. This will not only help him, but will bring into his country more of the foreign exchange that it needs.
At this point, he is taking the first step towards becoming an effective exporter – because exporting begins with a state of mind. It is not, or should not be a casual business. A businessman should enter upon an export campaign with energy and determination and with the intention of persevering in it. If he views foreign markets merely as a place to get rid of occasional surpluses, he is an in-and-outer, who makes no enduring impression. Worse, he can damage his country’s reputation as a reliable international trader.
A businessman usually cannot or will not turn into a successful exporter within weeks or even months. It will probably take much longer. But the time and care taken to select the right product and the right place or places for an initial export venture can minimize the risk and make ultimate success quicker and more certain.
Exporting does begin with a state of mind – a state of mind that a firm’s management must share. The management must believe in this importance of exporting, and must realize that it is wise and will be profitable to diversify it markets. To start with, it must ensure that export orders always receive the same attention as domestic orders; that money is set aside for research into markets, travel, and promotion; that knowledge about foreign markets is systematically acquired and kept up-to-date. At some stage, it may even consider allocating a certain amount of production to export, and then prepare to go out and sell.
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2016
For those who have the concrete desire to do the exportation business... I have a good news for you all this morning...we have finally hit the jackpot of getting real foreign brokers for over 50 countries for all exportatbles...I promise you one thing you will never regret taking this huge step in kick starting your exportation with little or no stress!

1 Like

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by arabianights: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Syrine234:
For those who have the concrete desire to do the exportation business... I have a good news for you all this morning...we have finally hit the jackpot of getting real foreign brokers for over 50 countries for all exportatbles...I promise you one thing you will never regret taking this huge step in kick starting your exportation with little or no stress!
is the broker for small scale or large? hope the buyers are paying for the transportation? how does one go into it? under this economy,one needs to diversify hustle.my instincts tell me you are genuine.
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2016
arabianights:
is the broker for small scale or large? hope the buyers are paying for the transportation? how does one go into it? under this economy,one needs to diversify hustle.my instincts tell me you are genuine.
Sincerely the brokers are majorly for large scale..moreso we have two types of shipping which are FOB and CIF...FOB-free on board which means the buyer cover cost from shipping port to destined port while CIF-Cost,insurance and frieght-the seller covers from port to destination...itz just like free shipping sir.
More to add for every exportation business in large scale what one really need is a genuine foreign broker sso that he or she can do all the assignment of connecting both seller and buyer....yours will just to negotiate sir.

1 Like

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2016
The truth is that it is not all that are taught something that end up succeeding in that thing...please don't limit your exportation to just cocoa powder since there are over 50 products that is exportable...
I chatted with one of my students last night where he told me he has orders for 20kg bitter kola and the exportation fee for it using ems speedboat is over 100k plus which the customer totally declined to pay.The good news is that recently we just discovered a freight forwarding company that will help in international exportation and the good thing is that they are extremely cheap and you can get as low as 5 dollars overseas per kg and it will be delivered to any destination in 48 hours(small scale exportation)...start your own exportation today and don't allw anyone mislead you.Dont ever limit your exportation to just cocoa powder....diversify to others...all that is required is integrity and truthfulness and above all a well packaged product...contact us today to kick start your exportation business
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2016
I want to gladly tell you guys that we got some hot cake product selling highly in the international market now and one of them is the *seasame seed,garlic and the cocoa powder.
I will like to correct a notion here which says you can only make sales if only you register at the international market....it is totally false...people lisst their products and get buyers as a free member.... A student got an order of 1 metric tonne of seasame seed last week...dont be afraid to move......control the buyer with great mindset and the contract of transacting and selling will be directed to you.....if you want to make sales then you must be ready to be a wise seller....please for those that have the manual already if a customer askes you to send samples please i beg you dont ask him to send a kobo but instead tell him you will but before you do check the company's website,email and year of starting.These are ssimple ssteps that will guide you from being scammed but above all don't forget that if the transaction should sail through,you will hit jackpot.
Good Morning!
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
There is no way you can target africans sorry to say and be getting buyers constantly....do you believe you can get buyers using the social media but targetting foreign countries that has high demand for cocoa powder...Now let us look....the highest visitors in the whole of Nigeria when it comes to facebook visiting is Nigeria....when 3 millions from statistics is showing visits from Lagos then another statistics is showing 250 million visits in USA...Targeting your audience for sales can also be done using the power of social media....you can run a facebook page and be making lots of money with targeted keyword usage for countries intrested in the cocoa business....what you stand to learn in the updated/manual:
1,How to open a foreign facebook account for exportation business.
2.How to get it verified
3.How to get over 5000 friends in 7 days
4.What to do before opening a page
5.How to connect with foreigners and start making direct sales to your customer..
6, How to get your cash
This is a huge opportunity i dont think anyone
Zealous for success will love to miss!
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wowwww.....good evening everyone...upgrading is one of the attributes of a great business.If you want to succeed,then you need to upgrade..check out the new idea,new product,presentable product that we just introoduced and the good thing is that it was done by one of our student.....the way you dress online is the way you will be addresssed!
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Syrine234:
Wowwww.....good evening everyone...upgrading is one of the attributes of a great business.If you want to succeed,then you need to upgrade..check out the new idea,new product,presentable product that we just introoduced and the good thing is that it was done by one of our student.....the way you dress online is the way you will be addresssed!

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by mrsage(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by chris23: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Syrine234:
Please mind not my english....welli started the business easily with like N15k...All i did was to buy the pure cocoa powder of like 2KG from a trusted cocoa powder company...i begged a nylon seller to help me with 2 very thick nylons that i know will be very thick and presentable for serious packaging..Then i went to a close friend of mine that sells fish...begged her to borrow me her scale that i used in seperating the 2KG to 1KG each inside each of the thick nylons.
I then rushed to a very good cyber cafe and designed a good cocoa powder name,printed it and cut it and then dropped one each in each pack...i then stappled the tip of each pack and with this my cocoa powder advert copy is ready for the international market.I then collected a very good friend's camera,took some angular beautiful shot and forwarded it to like 5 widely recognised selling sites after registering free of charge at the sites.....i did some little wise marketing,wrote a little about the benefits of cocoa powder and also at alert to all potential buyers.Before i said Jack Rooobinson,streams of buyers weekly wanted the pure cocoa powder.Atleast i get 2 buyers of nothing lesser than 25kg and the good thing is that i can ship to anywhere by air since it is below 30KG which the buyer pays for....let us calculate my profit
Bought 2.6kg- N7200.
Sold-2.6kg-N10,000.
Now buying 26kg-N72,000.
Now selling 26KG-N100,000.
That is N28,000 PURE PROFIT FROM a CUSTOMER...TWO of such customers will be over N30,000 weekly...i get over that sometimes weekly depending on the advertising strategy i use atimes.Am happy that i am making something even if i have not started making much like Dangote and the good thing is that i am selling to my customers much since i am loyal and giving them what they want...i get my payment through western union within 24 hours and at least i'm not depending on the government for a good job that may never come again or any joblessness wahala..well if anyone is interested to join my train chat with me free of charge on whatsapp 08020301519 and i will give you the whole details free of charge or send me a mail @ syrine22rules@gmail.com since i can't type it all here to avoid any form of ban..but remember you can't start any business if you don't spend anything...so for those interested be ready to spend a token for starting the business..at least you will get the powder yourself!
Please, can you disclose to me where I can source good cocoa powder for export. Contact me on; chrisdubem@gmail.com or +2348064708801

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

<<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> / Nigeria agent, high quality, battery cage, layer battery cage, poultry cage / Investing In A Car Or Owning A Gas Plant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.